Enter the Chaos-infested Caligari Sector and purge the unclean with the most powerful agents of the Imperium of Man! W40k: Inquisitor – Martyr is a grim Action-RPG featuring multiple classes of the Inquisition who will carry out the Emperor’s will.
Recent Reviews:
Mixed (131) - 60% of the 131 user reviews in the last 30 days are positive.
All Reviews:
Mixed (4,560) - 61% of the 4,560 user reviews for this game are positive.
Release Date:
Jun 5, 2018
Developer:
Publisher:

Sign in to add this item to your wishlist, follow it, or mark it as not interested

Check out the entire Warhammer franchise on Steam
 

Recent updates View all (72)

June 25

Hotfix for Inquisitor - v2.0.0d - June 25

Updates to W40K: Inquisitor - Martyr will be released. The updates will be applied automatically after the scheduled maintenance and when your Steam client (in on-line mode) is restarted. No maintenance required this time.

Fixed Bugs
  • Major stability improvements
  • Added additional preventions for item loss
  • Fixed a bug where players got stuck at the start of Hot Pursuit missions due to a faulty tutorial
  • Removed delay in the skill usage of the Carthean Sword
  • High quality items will no longer be dropped without enchants
  • Fixed the Greataxe's Execute skill
  • Fixed several enchant descriptions
  • Fixed several missing strings
  • Players now gain 3 Sparks of Glory properly when salvaging high-tier items
  • Fixed a bug where Mind Resets did not work
  • Fixed blueprint price display
  • Fixed a bug where players could not proceed in the Forgotten Arsenal DLC
  • Fixed a bug where players could not progress with the Merciful Agony missions
  • Fixed a bug where the same enchants duplicated on various items
  • Fixed a Tarot card hazard which spawned Daemons upon killing enemies with 75% chance instead of 25%
21 comments Read more

June 24

Hotfix for Inquisitor - v2.0.0c - June 24

Updates to W40K: Inquisitor - Martyr will be released. The updates will be applied automatically after the scheduled maintenance and when your Steam client (in on-line mode) is restarted. Please also note that during maintenance, players will be unable to login.

Miscellaneous
  • Added a confirmation prompt to item purchases costing Fate (such as Extreme Fortune).
  • Archeotech Relics, Ancient Relics, and Morality items can be now sold for Fate.
  • Captain Ragna Van Wynter now has some Blueprints in her stock.
Fixed Bugs
  • Several stability improvements
  • Fixed storage loss for several players and refunded items
  • Fixed a crash occurring at loading Forcefield missions
  • Fixed a crash occurring at item stacking
  • Fixed a bug where players received less or no XP from completing missions
  • Fixed a bug where players gained multiplicate XP amounts from failed Intel missions
  • Fixed a block on Desert Bunker Busting maps
  • Fixed several blocks on Purge maps (including the Warzone as well)
  • Fixed a bug that allowed players to choose the same Major Arcana card multiple times
  • Added descriptions for Feared, Enraged, Berserker, etc. player States
  • Added missing descriptions for Relic Enchants
  • Fixed an issue where right-clicking on a clue to display it in plain text made the clue become stuck
  • Fixed a bug where players could not interact with the Sentry Trap Chest
  • Visually improved all Mercyful Agony maps
  • Fixed a bug where players were unable to start a Void Crusade with a Controller
  • Fixed a bug occurring with Modify where item stats were not randomized
  • The post-mission currency counter won't show XP when the player is already at maximum level.
  • Fixed a bug where the Void Chests did not require keys to unlock them
  • Fixed a bug where the effects of a Mind Reset did not take hold
  • Fixed a bug where maximum level Tarot Cards were still upgradeable
  • Readjusted blueprint buy/sell costs
42 comments Read more

Reviews

“Martyr has changed so much since I played the alpha; a range of new features from maps types, to crafting, to the vital army painter (every Warhammer game should have one) which greatly increase the customization and variety of the game.”
7,8 – Hooked Gamers

“Warhammer 40K Inquisitor Martyr has fantastic gameplay that's complimented by great combat and missions.”
8.0 – XGN

“The surprisingly simple, yet effective cover mechanics, the multi layered character development and especially the beautiful art design could be enough to drag you into the brutal world of the 40K-Inquisition.”
77 – 4Players

About This Game

A STORY-DRIVEN SINGLE PLAYER CAMPAIGN

Far from the guiding light of the God-Emperor, torn apart by the foul tempests that distort reality, the Caligari Sector is slowly rotting away from the inside, tainted by the Chaos Gods. Purge the unclean with the most powerful agents of the Imperium!


Warhammer 40,000: Inquisitor – Martyr is grim action-RPG set in the violent 41st millennium, when the galaxy is at constant war. Become a mighty Inquisitor and carry out the Emperor’s will. Choose one of the multiple classes and take part in brutal combat encounters: embark on a huge variety of missions with your fellow agents and fight through the single-player story campaign set on a haunted fortress-monastery which hides a terrible secret from the past of the Inquisition.

THE NEXT MILESTONE IN THE EVOLUTION OF ARPGS


The first Action-RPG set in the grim future of the 41st Millennium takes the genre to its next level: an open-world sandbox game with a persistent universe with a huge variety of missions, tactical, brutal combat encounters in destructible environments and a storyline influenced by the community of players. Use the cover system for tactical advantage, perform executions in epic boss battles and become a Protector of any solar systems with your glorious actions!

INQUISITORS: SECRET AGENTS AND SPECIALISTS


Forge your own playstyle with different character classes and specializations: hold your ground with the Crusader Inquisitor while enemies close in on you, bring in your finesse and cunning with the Death Cult Assassin background, or use the unspeakable powers of the Warp with the Primaris Psyker background. Choose from three specializations for each classes that fit your playstyle.

TRAVERSE A WHOLE GALACTIC SECTOR


Explore the Star Map of the vast Caligari Sector, travel in different subsectors and explore an immense amount of solar systems, visit a growing number of unique points of interests: investigate on different planets with distinctive terrain conditions, fight your way through corridors of infested Void Stations, abandoned Star Forts and other diverse environments!

FIGHT THE CORRUPTION TOGETHER


You can go solo as a lonely Inquisitor, but you can also assemble a team of your friends! Play missions in co-operative mode with up to 4 team members, blast away your foes together claiming great rewards, and form Cabals to gather your close allies! Inquisitorial Cabals are groups of Inquisitors working together. Cabals can progress just like characters do, and being a member can often grant special missions. The Inquisition has a lot of different factions with different agendas, and Cabals sometimes clash with each other in the shadows.

IMPROVE YOUR WEAPONS, CRAFT MISSIONS AND TWEAK YOUR SKILLS


Looking for a specific loot or reward? Use Uther’s Tarot to set the conditions of your next mission, collect Blueprints and use Crafting to improve your equipment, and use the Inoculator to fine-tune your different skills. Choose your loadout to your advantage for each mission!

A LIVING, EXPANDING WORLD

Warhammer 40,000: Inquisitor – Martyr is an ever-growing, long-lasting experience. Expansions and regular free updates will introduce new enemy factions, new terrain settings, new missions and mission types, new story-driven investigations and new gameplay features.
Seasons are big, free updates that will introduce longer story arcs in which players can shape the persistent world of the Caligari sector with their actions. Global Events and Seasons ensure new challenges – there’s always something new to explore or to collect!

System Requirements

    Minimum:
    • Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
    • OS: 64-bit Windows 7+ (8 / 8.1 / 10)
    • Processor: Intel CPU Core i3-2120 (3.3 GHz) / AMD CPU FX-6300 (3.5 GHz)
    • Memory: 4 GB RAM
    • Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX 760 (2 GB) / AMD Radeon HD 7850 (2 GB)
    • DirectX: Version 11
    • Network: Broadband Internet connection
    • Storage: 70 GB available space
    Recommended:
    • Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
    • OS: 64-bit Windows 7+ (8 / 8.1 / 10)
    • Processor: Intel CPU Core i7-2600 (3.4 GHz) / AMD CPU FX-8320 (3.5 GHz)
    • Memory: 8 GB RAM
    • Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 (3 GB) / AMD Radeon RX 480 (4 GB)
    • DirectX: Version 11
    • Network: Broadband Internet connection
    • Storage: 70 GB available space

More from Warhammer

What Curators Say

63 Curators have reviewed this product. Click here to see them.

Customer reviews

Review Type


Purchase Type


Language


Date Range
To view reviews within a date range, please click and drag a selection on a graph above or click on a specific bar.

Show graph



Display As:
Show graph
 
Hide graph
 
Filters
Excluding Off-topic Review Activity
There are no more reviews that match the filters set above
Adjust the filters above to see other reviews
Loading reviews...