Updates to Dota 2 have been released. The updates will be applied automatically when your Steam client is restarted. The major changes include:
- Added Dragon Knight and Omniknight!
- Chen: Fixed Holy Persuasion not removing buffs from the converted creep
- Chen: Fixed Hand of God working on dead heroes
- Huskar: Fixed not attacking his target right after Life Break.
- Batrider: Fixed Firefly being purge-able.
- Batrider: Fixed Sticky Napalm working on ancients.
- Storm Spirit: Fixed an exploit with Ball Lightning that could cause you to kill enemy units from your fountain.
- Storm Spirit: Fixed Ball Lightning's stopping a little too early when almost out of mana
- Huskar: Fixed the first tick of Berserker's Blood requiring you to be hurt.
- Riki: Fixed the Backstab sound sometimes playing when it wasn't proccing.
- Sniper: Fixed Assassinate reveal debuff never disappearing if the target dodges it with a blink.
- Kunkka: Fixed X Marks The Spot teleporting you back if you buyback while the spell is still active.
- Jakiro: Fixed Dual Breath not being target-able on units directly.
- Queen of Pain: Fixed Sonic Wave not being target-able on units directly
- Batrider: Fixed Sticky Napalm not temporarily revealing the area.
- Batrider: Fixed Flaming Lasso not ending when Batrider dies.
- Zeus: Fixed a bug with spamming Arc Lightning quickly while there is another one still bouncing (only happens for very large amount of units).
- Skeleton King: Fixed loss of vision while reincarnating.
- Added missing Flail and Stun animations for Kunkka.
- Enabled Huskar, Batrider and Jakrio for Captains Mode
- Massive server performance improvements.
- Fixed vision range on Siege units.
- Fixed bounty values on Siege units.
- Added Legacy keys for new heroes
- Fixed attack damage for Centaur Outrunner
- Fixed limited life units (like Necronomicon units) having dramatically more duration when converted by Helm of the Dominator.
- Fixed backdoor protection turning off when dominated units are nearby
- Fixed legacy keys not working properly for a few of the recent heroes
- Only allow one commendation/report per person.
- Added a separate matchmaking pool for players who have repeatedly left games. Note: Any party that contains a player matchmaking in this pool will cause the entire party to match-make in this pool.
- Fixed Captain's Mode pick timer getting reset during the 2 hero pick phases once a player does the first selection.
- Fixed Captain's Mode random (when out of time) being able to selected heroes not enabled for CM.
- Added two spectator hot keys for controlling the replay speed (- and =).
- Double-hitting the "select all other units" hot key will now add your hero to your selection
- Game lobby leaders can now kick players out of the lobby.
- You will now be notified when you are kicked from a game lobby or party.
DOTA 2 BOTS
- Made bots a bit more wary of taking damage when defending a teammate.
- Bots will no longer back off as much when defending the Ancient or Barracks.
- Made bots (and particularly carries) want to farm a bit more mid-game.
- Fixed bug where bots were considering dead enemies in their Push Tower desire.
- Decreased the bots' desire to go back to base to retrieve cheap non-TP items.
- Increased the bots' desire to visit the secret shop as they accumulate money.