Updates to Left 4 Dead 2 have been released. The updates will be applied automatically when your Steam client is restarted. The major changes include:Encore mutation: Taannkk!Dead Center - The Mall
Dark Carnival - The Barns
- Survivors can no longer bypass the storefront mini-finale.
The Parish - The Waterfront
- Survivors can no longer bypass the barn interiors.
The Parish - The Quarter
- Removed the Survivor zombie-jump exploit in the first alley.
- Survivors prevented from using short cut over the top of the fence.
- Various bug and exploit fixes for the first 3 maps.
- Added survivor respawn closets some temporary while we work on the maps.
- Added navigational aids to maps.
- Changed the first maps ending as an experiment please give feedback!
- Added alternate route around boat mast please give feedback.
To help with public testing, we fixed more bugs and exploits than we normally would on maps that are still in a transitional state. We are holding off on many changes to the finale right now as that map will change the most.