Product Update - Valve
Updates to The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing have been released. The updates will be applied automatically when your Steam client (in on-line mode) is restarted.
Major changes include:
The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing v1.0.02
- The multiplayer game still has some issues. Please play it with a character created for the multiplayer only because data loss may occur sometimes.
- The damage of the Explosive Round PowerUp has been adjusted.
- Fixed a lot of crash/disconnects.
- Should no longer put you out off the map (the black screen problem)
- The matchmaking window no longer lists lobbies where you can't join (You do not meet the requirements to enter the server). You can still see these servers if you press the "Show full rooms" button.
- Researching the Thunderthr-O-Wer™ properly removes the Trap Plan item from the inventory.
- Music changes properly after the Siege of the Lair
- Fixed some issues that potentially caused FPS drop and stuttering when the game launched from Steam.
- Different types of Vermin have their own race.
- If Lady Katarina is sent to do shopping, then you also start shopping she concludes her transactions right away. (With her usual reduction in the selling price, of course!)
- Some localization issues fixed in German, Spanish, French, Italian and Portuguese language versions
- The music plays correctly in the Old Town
- The icon and the text of the Ice Bolt spell appear properly
- Fixed effects (e.g. shooting effect)
- Katarina does not change form during Circle of Timelessness
- Fixed ambient sounds on the Rooftop and Old Town maps
- Repeating starting cutscenes (on certain maps) fixed
- Icons added to Achievements
- 1824x1026 resolution is added