1.6.0 Patch NotesGeneral
• Added new items to the Black Market
o One additional ammo upgrade for each ammo type, at 100 Eridium each.
o Two more backpack storage space upgrades, at 150 and 200 Eridium respectively.
o Two more bank storage space upgrades, at 150 and 200 Eridium respectively.
• Added zoom amount to weapon cards.
• Rarity of loot drop rates have been increased for enemies level 61 and above.
• Enemy health regen in Ultimate Vault Hunter Mode increased for enemies level 61 and above.
• Addressed an issue that could cause credits music to continue for some players when the credits were exited early.
• Set the "Surprise!" challenge to be visible for everyone instead of unlocking after completing another challenge.
• Addressed an issue that could cause loot dropped from Terramorphous to not be pick-up-able or visible to all players.
• Addressed an issue where the user could lose functionality of their weapon as a Psycho when activating Buzz Axe Rampage and Hellfire Halitosis simultaneously right before being killed.
• Addressed an issue that would sometimes grant players two sets of rewards for completing one mission.
• Addressed an exploit that allowed players to "win" a duel by killing themselves with environmental damage.
• Addressed an issue that could prevent the Thresher Thrashed achievement/trophy from being unlocked in a split-screen game.
• Addressed an issue that could cause players to be unable to complete the "Can You Hear Me Now" and "Big Guns" challenges.
• Addressed an issue causing the Death Mark symbol on the Sheriff of Lynchwood to appear in the wrong location.
• Addressed an exploit that could allow players to increase their skill points beyond intended amounts.
• Addressed an issue sometimes causing Flynt not drop any unique loot in True Vault Hunter Mode and Ultimate Vault Hunter Mode.
• Added safeguards to better protect players against hacked items and weapons -- invalid items will now be automatically removed from a player's inventory.
• Addressed an issue that stopped players from loading inside the Natural Selection Annex if they saved and quit there without completing a specific objective of the Wildlife Preservation mission.
• Disabled the daily lockout for raid bosses
• Shoved The Warrior off into the abyss after he dies so that players can always grab loot that he might otherwise have been sitting on.
• Addressed an issue that could cause players to lose control of their characters when using certain telescopes simultaneously in a multiplayer game.
• Addressed a few issues that could cause BNK-3R to get stuck or otherwise not complete his death animation properly.
• Addressed an issue causing E-Tech weapons given as mission rewards to show up as the wrong rarity.
• Increased Voracidous's shield to intended levels in Ultimate Vault Hunter Mode.
• Increased the Eridium required to enter Terramorphous's den.
• Addressed an issue causing Flynt to sometimes not jump down and engage the player.
• Saved the player's vehicle skin choice so that it doesn't have to be re-chosen in each new play session.
• Addressed an issue causing the earned/total customization count in a customization station to be incorrect.
• Addressed an issue that could sometimes cause items acquired via SHiFT to be capped incorrectly at level 50.
• Addressed an issue where Seraph and Torgue vending machines were unresponsive to mouse input.
• Addressed an exploit where clients could dupe items in a trade duel.
• Addressed a problem where the SHiFT account screen would sometimes not respond to input if players were using a gamepad but Steam was not in Big Picture mode.
• Addressed an issue causing the Home and End keys to not update the customization preview when using a customization station.
• Captain Scarlett and her Pirates Booty
o (Captain Scarlett DLC) Addressed an issue allowing the treasure room to be re-entered multiple times after defeating the Leviathan.
o (Captain Scarlett DLC) Addressed an issue that could cause players to be stuck under the world when traveling to a new zone while in the destroyed hovercraft in Captain Scarlett content.
• Sir Hammerlocks Big Game Hunt
o (Sir Hammerlock DLC) Addressed an issue where players could get slowed for the duration of a game session if they left an area after being slowed by a witch doctor.
• Tiny Tinas Assault on Dragon Keep
o (Tiny Tina DLC) Addressed an issue causing Zer0's critical hit indicator to not display on Mimics.
o (Tiny Tina DLC) Taught Necromancers how to cast their skeleton-summoning spell more reliably.
o (Tiny Tina DLC) Addressed an issue that could cause the A Single Deadly Bite challenge to not unlock.
o (Tiny Tina DLC) Addressed an issue of audio not playing from dwarves at the entry to the mines on the mission Dwarven Allies.
o (Tiny Tina DLC) Addressed the timing of some effects when transitioning from bright, sunny skies to dark and brooding ones and vice versa.
o (Tiny Tina DLC) Addressed an issue that could cause Roland to be holding a sword and a gun in the same hand.
o (Tiny Tina DLC) Addressed an issue that could cause the player to be unable to progress if taking an alternate route to Flamerock Refuge.
o (Tiny Tina DLC) Addressed an issue causing client players in a multiplayer game to not see magical effects when activating the "My Dead Brother" mission.
o (Tiny Tina DLC) Addressed an issue that could cause the "Keep Rollin' Rollin' Rollin'" achievement to not unlock when the player rolls a 20.
o (Tiny Tina DLC) Addressed an issue causing class mods with "Good" in their name to be detrimental to reloads.
o (Tiny Tina DLC) Added a third vault symbol to the Dwarven Mines for players to discover.Missions
• Addressed issues with the following missions that could cause players to get stuck or not be able to complete them:
o My First Gun
o Clan War: Wakey Wakey
o No Vacancy
o Shielded Favors
o Breaking the Bank
o Toil and Trouble
o A Train To Catch
o (Tiny Tina DLC) A Role-Playing Game
o (Tiny Tina DLC) The Magic of Childhood
o (Tiny Tina DLC) Denial, Anger, Initiative
o (Tiny Tina DLC) Dwarven Allies
o (Tiny Tina DLC) Winter is a Bloody Business
• Addressed an issue that could cause errant mission indicators to appear above rabid skags when players had not yet accepted any Animal Rescue missions in True Vault Hunter Mode.
• Addressed an issue that could result in players being stuck at the beginning of the game in True Vault Hunter Mode and unable to complete any missions.
• Addressed an issue that could cause an incorrect waypoint to be displayed for the mission "Hidden Journals".Equipment
• Addressed the Pot'O'Gold shield to drop items correctly when the player is damaged while wearing it.
• Addressed audio from Booster and Adaptive shields not playing during co-op games.
• Addressed certain projectiles (such as rockets fired from a Tunguska) sometimes passing through objects instead of detonating on them.
• Addressed an issue causing some assault rifle barrels to give lower damage bonuses than intended.
• Addressed the Blood of Terramorphous and Blood of the Seraphs relics to no longer be capped at level 50.
• Addressed an issue causing item cards to sometimes show incorrect critical hit modifiers for weapons.
• Addressed an issue causing alignment of sights on certain pistols to be incorrect when zoomed in.
• Addressed the "Breath of the Seraphs" relic to scale above level 50.Characters
• Addressed an issue where the Psycho could get stuck and not animate when killed in a certain way.
• Addressed an issue where client Psycho players would sometimes not play the fire breathing animation when activating Hellfire Halitosis and Buzz Axe Rampage at the same time.
• Addressed an issue that could cause clients playing as Psychos to retain the buzzaxe in their hands if the action skill ended while they were on a ladder.
• Addressed an exploit causing Mechromancer's Discord skill to stay active after respeccing.
• Addressed Zer0's Kunai skill stacking to higher damage amounts that intended under certain conditions.
• Addressed an issue that could cause the Gunzerker to have two weapons attached to his right hand when his action skill was deactivated in a certain way.
• Addressed an issue causing Psychos using the Raving Retribution skill to be chattier than intended.
• Addressed an issue where the Psycho would sometimes not be put into the down state when applying the "Redeem the Soul" skill.
• Removed some challenges Psycho players are unable to complete due to Krieg's heft.
• Addressed players using alternate control schemes being unable to perform certain actions such as the Psycho's dynamite toss or the Assassin's action skill melee.
• Addressed an issue causing the Psycho's Buzz Axe Bombardier skill to block stacks of Taste of Blood from accruing.
• Addressed an issue that could cause the Psycho's Hellfire Halitosis visual effects to persist indefinitely.
• Addressed the Reset Skill Tree prompt in customization stations showing incorrect totals for the Psycho.