- Made hero loadout model preview bigger in the main menu.
- Added practice lobby button to swap Radiant and Dire teams.
- Limited number of selectable matchmaking regions to six.
- New users are able to watch live games before completing the tutorials.
- Wins and level are now hidden for players that aren't friends and don't have 'Share Match History' in the options enabled
- Fixed keybindings not being saved properly for Xbox controllers
- Added Dire courier icons to minimap for Spectators
- Fixed a crash when selecting all units while spectating
- Fixed dota_embers convar value being forgotten when the game is restarted
- Spectators can select wards to see their vision or truesight radius.
- Added Xbox controller support for Dota TV
Left / right bumper = Cycle back or forward through the heroes on the field
Start button = Pause (Replay only)
Back button = Rewind (Replay only)
D-Pad up / down = Cycle through stats dropdown menu
D-Pad left / right = Slow down or speed up replay speed
Y button = Show gold graph
X button = Show XP graph
B button = Dismiss open graphs, reset playback speed, revert camera to previous mode (after cycling heroes)
- Reduced average wait time and reduced incidence of extremely long wait times
- Added further explanation of International Fantasy Challenge rules.
- Exposed the roles of players in International Fantasy Challenge Bench slots.
- Completing the creation of an International Fantasy Challenge team now grants you the Mammoth mount for your Smeevil.
- Completing all the Main Event Predictions now grants you the Bird mount for your Smeevil.
- Made the chat wheel work
- Added intro movie for new users, fixed black screen displaying for new users
- Fixed bugs with some tooltips missing text on what abilities do
- Fixed outline color of target units to match what Windows shows
- Fixed some rendering issues
- Fixed some crashes
- A variety of performance improvements
- Fixes to audio (silence, crashes)
- Mac: More robust mouse grab
- Mac: Allow setting "Unit Speech" to "All" in audio settings.
- Linux: Fixed hang when pasting from the clipboard under certain conditions
- Fixed some issues with base attack sound modifier (e.g. Tiny's Scepter attacks)
- Adjusted limits on Chen ult target sounds
- Tusk: Fixed minor inaccuracies with his Base Strength, Attack Animation and Turn Rate
- Meepo: Fixed Geostrike not affecting units like Spirit Bear
- Morphling: Fixed being the Replicate illusion buff icon being visible to enemy players
- Morphling: Fixed being unable to control the first Juxtapose illusion created by your Phantom Lancer Replicate
- Shadow Demon: Fixed Demonic Purge killing summoned units like Warlock's Golem
- Shadow Demon: Fixed Shadow Poison damage release not having a cast point
- Fixed a minor inaccuracy with Meepo and Ogre Magi's base armor