Product Update - Valve
- Added region for South Africa.
- Clinkz: Fixed Death Pact healing Clinkz under Ice Blast debuff.
- Gyrocopter: Fixed Flak Cannon killing couriers
- Sniper: Fixed Headshot not working on units like Spirit Bear, Warlock's Golem, etc.
- Sniper: Fixed Shrapnel doing slightly less damage than intended to towers.
- Sniper: Fixed Headshot's physical damage bonus being blocked by Magic Immunity.
- Spectre: Added a short grace period to walking off the Spectral Dagger path before collision is restored
- Spiritbreaker: Fixed Magic Immune units being ignored by the AOE greater bash procs from Charge of Darkness and Scepter Nether Strike.
- Tusk: Fixed some cases where Ice Shards could get units stuck
- Wisp: Fixed Tether sometimes ending prematurely if Relocate was cast before Tether.
- Wisp: Fixed Relocating units sometimes walking away to do a previous behavior.
- Fixed Roshan's aoe Slam damage type being physical rather than magical (and thus hurting Familiars).
- Fixed creeps and neutrals sometimes not responding to long range spells.
- Fixed Blink Dagger self-cast to work consistently.
- Visage: Fixed a number of incorrect spell interactions with Familiars.
- Fixed Cheese not having a cooldown
- Fixed Cheese not stacking in inventory
- Enabled Timbersaw in Captain's Mode in Latest Version (Tournament Version next week)
- Local games are no longer automatically unpaused.
- Added sound effects to the Dashboard.
- Added sound effects for various Tiny deaths.
- Updated Mjollnir sound effect.
- Updated Maelstrom sound effect.
- Items held by the courier are now included in a player's Net Worth.
- Fixed the sorting of Teams List under the Community tab.
- Fixed courier and ward previewing in the backpack.
- Fixed the scrollbar being hidden when a schedule had a full page of tournaments in a single month.
- Live games list now displays the game mode.
- Fiery Soul of the Slayer's custom minimap icon only draws for the player that owns the item.
- Re-positioned end game survey to not block the chat.
- Teams that haven't played a team matchmaking game in the last 7 days will now show up as being "inactive" in WebAPI calls.
- Improved performance of chat channels in the Dashboard.
- Revised overhead Soul Assumption indicator.
- Fixed Smoke of Deceit AOE visual effect showing for enemies if the caster is hidden
- Added in-game models for when the following items are dropped from inventory into the world: Divine Rapier, Healing Salve, Clarity, Dust of Appearance, Bottle, and Bootes of Speed
- Added Lion bot.
- Added Omniknight bot.
- Made a number of adjustments to loadouts and builds based on community feedback.
- Bots now know how to use Rod of Atos, Tranquil Boots, Abyssal Blade, Heaven's Halberd, and Veil of Dischord.
- Bots will no longer go to the Side Shop with a full inventory if they aren't willing to sell anything.
- Generic summoned units (Necro units, Illusions, etc) now have basic bot AIs, so they can act independently from their owner.
- Fixed bots interrupting their teleports.
- Bots will be less aggressive when they have stacks of Sticky Napalm on them.
- Bots will now only use Refresher Orb if they want to cast big ticket abilities.
- Fixed Witch Doctor bot spam-toggling Voodoo Restoration when he simply wanted to activate it.
- Witch Doctor is less likely to use Death Ward on units that are about to die anyways.
- Bots now establish their lanes at 0:15 (changed from 0:30), which makes jungling the initial creep spawn eaiser without confusing them about what lane you're in.
- Bots will no longer go for runes that may or may not be there if it's been a while since their spawn time.
- When there are no wards up, bots are now smarter about only warding the closer rune location.
- Added general support for importing any Ability/Spell related model. Currently just supporting Beastmaster Boars.
- Reworked the "View My Submissions" page to better handle a large number of submissions (sorting/pagination/bug fixes)
- Fixed submission preview images not being set correctly.
- Fixed a bug where updating an existing submission could set incorrect tags on the submission.
- Disabled the Workshop in the Test client to prevent confusion.