This latest version is primarily for bug fixes. We have also (re)added a keyboard shortcut for approving selected transactions.
Full list of changes:
- Ctrl/Cmd-K is the new "Approve Selected Transactions" shortcut key.
- YNAB No longer prevents shutdown on Macs.
- Only the relevant portions of split transactions are shown when viewing the transaction list in the Spending by Category report.
- Inflow transactions that are categorized as a normal category (as opposed to Income) will now correctly be counted against the spending of that category on the Spending Trends report.
- Split transactions with a positive (inflow) total no longer ignore their sub-transactions on the Spending Trends report.
- When matching two imported transctions, YNAB now tries to organize things behind the scenes so that the transaction won't get re-imported from your bank again.
- Selecting "All Dates" on reports now correctly starts with the first month that you have data, rather than January of the first year you have data.
- Extra transactions could be visible in the transaction popup on reports when multiple sub-categories had the same name (but different master categories).
- Fixed a rare error that could occur when moving a transfer to or from an off-budget account.
- The right Alt key on some Polish keyboards in Windows no longer triggers CTRL shortcuts in the register. (Most notably, typing Alt-N will no longer create a new transaction) Fixed a rare error that could happen after adding a new transaction, scrolling, and resizing the window.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when jumping to a transaction list containing matched transactions from the Payee Settings screen.
- Fixed a rare error that could occur when checking for updates.
- The total row is now always at the end of the list. Under rare circumstances, it could get placed elsewhere, which would cause an error when clicked.
- Fixed a rare error that could occur when viewing the running balance of a certain transaction.
- Some computers can't display HTML pages within YNAB, and YNAB will now simply offer a link to the content that can't be displayed, rather than displaying an error.
- Fixed a very rare error that could prevent YNAB from running on Windows.