Open Beta 0.1.0.845 is available (hotfixes)
Next time you restart your Steam client, you will download this update.
- Fixed a crash when going into options with certain systems / triple screen resolutions
- Fixed a case where some systems would always invalidate the user's laptime when crossing the finish line
- Fixed auto-detection of hardware that could sometimes act up and apply improper settings
- Fixed a crash that could occur when changing visual settings between two gameplay sessions
- Fixed Apex Hunt Expert challenge for RaceRoom Raceway Bridge and Hockenheim GP that had too easy targets.
- MediaHub now shows information about the currently selected screenshot in the lower right corner
- The menu that appears at the end of a Hillclimb run was missing the browser bar
- Fixed a case where the user could not delete a screenshot from the MediaHub
- Fixed a case where the cockpit cam animated driver would be stuck in a full lock position
- Bezel corrected resolutions should now correctly be saved between two game starts
- Fixed a conflict between the menu setting for transmission (auto/manual) and the keyboard shortcut to toggle transmission mode while driving (F4 key)
- Fixed a case where destroying the car would not return the player to the garage as long as the car was moving
- Losing a wheel is now properly considered terminal damage for the car
- Updates to login screen, splash screen and minor fixes to the menus