An update to Rochard has been released (1.05). It contains various fixes listed here:
• Game content has been restructured and compressed so that minimal code-only patches can be produced instead of releasing everything again (engine restriction workaround).
• Steam cloud data is automatically backed up when new version of game is run for the first time.
• Added gamepad controller customization to the options menu
• Removed restrictions to video modes the game supports, though only official resolutions (aspects 16:9, 16:10 and 4:3) can be chosen through the options menu by default.
• All video modes are available when entering options menu while holding shift key down.
• Unreliable jump action when playing on keyboard and on high end machines have been addressed.
• Impassable laser puzzle in C4L3 while playing in low FPS (< 10 FPS) has been fixed.
• In-game development menu has been exposed to public version (press F9). It can be used to display FPS or current progress in the game.
• Small fixes to level content (broken animations, floating characters etc)