* Lane creeps now have a minor knockback based on the amount of hero damage in the killing blow * Nature's Guise now shows a buff icon to show when Treant remains within range of trees * Fixed Flesh Golem heal not taking into account temporary increases to max HP * Fixed location of familiars when player had bought Aghs or chose the +1 Familiar talent * Courier no longer try to deliver gems if your inventory is full. * Minor Windranger updates to model, textures and attachment point for bow strings * Fixed Windranger taunt not showing when you don't have vision of the center of the map * Added last updated time to the guide details view in the In-Game guide picker * Added number of camps stacked to the support column of the post game scoreboard * Added a toggle near the language filter to prioritize recent guides * Custom Games: The local lobby list is now sorted by oldest lobby first * Custom Games: Fixed a bug where loading into a custom game would occasionally fail to find the necessary files (resulting in a crash or missing interface elements)
7.09: ===== * Courier cost reduced from 200 to 50 * Starting gold is reduced from 625 to 600
* Tangoes now come with 3 charges and cost 90 gold
* Initial bounty rune now gives +40 gold to all heroes instead of 100 to the hero that picks it up (those bounty runes look slightly different)
* Killing a neutral camp stack now gives a bonus 15% gold bounty to the hero that stacked it. No bonus is given if the stack is cleared by an enemy or the hero that stacked it. (New audio is now played once a stack is successful. Stacked neutrals have a buff with the stacker's hero icon on it)
* Tier 1 mid lane towers are now a bit closer to the river * Removed a tree in the radiant jungle (to the top right of the blue crystals near the ancients)
* Range creep attack acquisition range reduced from 800 to 600
The Steam Lunar New Year Sale starts now, celebrating the Year of the Dog with great deals across the Steam catalog throughout the weekend*. Come back every day to see new featured titles, check out the games that are recommended for you, and use the updated Wishlist tools to sort and filter the games on your Wishlist!
Today we rolled out an update giving you more control over your Steam Wishlist. This update adds more filtering and sorting options, and shows more relevant information such as Early Access state, review score, and ‘add to cart’ buttons (when available). Below we’ll go into a bit more details on what has changed, or you can just check out your Wishlist at http://store.steampowered.com/wishlist/
More Relevant Information and Filters
When we started planning out the set of improvements to players’ Wishlists, we began with the frequent requests we see from the community. We've heard that players wanted to see a few key pieces of information on their wishlist and more ways to sort and filter.
So here are the key pieces we’ve added so far:
Steam has long shown the discount and price for items on your Wishlist, but there hasn’t been a way of sorting or filtering based on discounts. This can be frustrating when trying to find items during a large Steam sale or to finding purchases at particular prices. Now you can filter items shown on your Wishlist by levels of discount like 50% off or 75% off. You can also filter by various tiers of price, or filter to only see items you can buy with your current Steam Wallet balance.
We’ve also heard a lot of requests for the ability to filter your Wishlist by tags or genres to help find games when you’re in the mood for a strategy game or an RPG. So now Steam displays the top-ranked tags for each item on your Wishlist. Clicking any of those tags will filter your Wishlist to just other titles with that same tag applied. This makes it easy to find the best co-op games on your Wishlist, or quickly find a discounted horror game.
Many players have reported that they find a promising game currently in Early Access that they want to keep track of, but aren’t interested in buying until the game has transitioned to full release. Now your Wishlist will reflect if a game is currently in Early Access, and we’ve added a filter option to hide those games until they have transitioned from Early Access to full release.
Players frequently add unreleased games to their Wishlist, which is a helpful way to express interest in an upcoming release and be notified when the game releases. But between now and that title’s release, it isn’t always helpful to see those unreleased selections when you’re shopping for something to play now. So we added the release date to each Wishlist item along with a filter option to hide unreleased games until they become available.
Note: The combination of filters and sort-orders that you pick will automatically save and apply when you visit your Wishlist again in the future.
Add to Cart Directly From Wishlist
Another frequently requested feature was the ability to add items to your cart directly from your Wishlist. On the surface this seemed like a straight-forward request, and in most cases it turned out to work just fine. However, we found that there are cases where it isn’t always clear which version of the game should be added to the cart. For example, some games have a Deluxe Edition or multiple Starter Pack options that make the offer more complicated. Some games even add or change the offers available over time, so we wouldn’t want to make assumptions about which version you are ultimately interested in when you hit ‘add to cart’. With that in mind, games with a single purchase option can now be added directly to your cart, but for games with alternative purchase options, you can click through to the store page to find the right option for you.
As always, we’d like to hear what you think about these changes, and whether there are more wishlist features you'd like to see.