* A key input can no longer be bound to multiple console commands, except when cheats are on or spectating. * Arcana vote totals are now never shown in active matches, instead, only the current leader is shown * You can now select Quests up until the wager timer * Fixed Eul's Cyclone not working while your hero is Spell Immune * Fixed Shadow Word not working on Spell Immune allies * Fixed some Quests not considering contributions from non-hero controlled units * Fixed some Quests not considering contributions from modifiers without durations * Fixed bug where battle point log didn't display the Commendable Notion achievement correctly * Fixed bug where shadows rendered incorrectly in the dire base when using the spring weather * Fixed bug where you could not select a team in ranked matchmaking * Fixed bug where match details would show Dire winner when matches were not scored (due to leavers, poor network conditions, etc) * Fixed bug that was preventing creating or editing a team * Fixed X Marks The Spot not working on Spell Immune allies * Vulkan: Fixed brightness slider in Exclusive Fullscreen mode on Windows * Vulkan: Fixed memory leak in Scaleform
Battle alongside your brothers through the sewers, subways and streets of NYC to take down Shredder and Krang's evil organization. Unleash custom combat skills and powerful team combos to save Manhattan.
A fantasy strategy game of legendary proportions, Total War: WARHAMMER combines an addictive turn-based campaign of epic empire-building with explosive, colossal, real-time battles, all set in the vivid and incredible world of Warhammer Fantasy Battles.
Command four wholly different races: the Empire, the Dwarfs, the Vampire Counts and the Greenskins, each with their own unique characters, battlefield units and play style.
Lead your forces to war as one of eight Legendary Lords from the Warhammer Fantasy Battles World, arming them with fabled weapons, armour and deadly battle magic; hard-won in individual quest chains.
* The beta version of Vulkan support for Dota 2 is now available via DLC. Vulkan is a high-efficiency cross-platform graphics API for modern GPUs. For more information on Vulkan visit http://www.khronos.org/vulkan/.
Technical notes: * Please make sure to opt-in to the Steam Client Beta for the latest Steam Vulkan Overlay (fixes performance issue with Steam Overlay). * Enable with the -vulkan launch option after downloading the Vulkan Beta DLC. Remove -dx9/-dx11/-gl (if present) from any previous launch options.
Minimum requirements: - Windows 7/8/10 64-bit: NVIDIA 600-series+ (365.19+ driver), AMD 7700+ (Crimson 184.108.40.206+ driver) - Linux 64-bit: NVIDIA 600-series+ (364.16+ driver), AMD GCN 1.2 (16.20.3 driver) - 2GB of GPU memory required - may experience crashes with < 2GB of GPU memory.
* The first time you run with Vulkan you may experience short stutters while the engine caches shaders on disk. After playing through or watching a match, these stutters should go away.
* There is a known issue on Linux with NVIDIA GPUs where tearing can be observed even when vertical sync is enabled. NVIDIA is aware of the issue and it will be fixed in the future through a driver update.
* Please file any bugs with the Vulkan version at https://github.com/ValveSoftware/Dota-2-Vulkan/issues/