A fantasy strategy game of legendary proportions, Total War: WARHAMMER combines an addictive turn-based campaign of epic empire-building with explosive, colossal, real-time battles, all set in the vivid and incredible world of Warhammer Fantasy Battles.
Command four wholly different races: the Empire, the Dwarfs, the Vampire Counts and the Greenskins, each with their own unique characters, battlefield units and play style.
Lead your forces to war as one of eight Legendary Lords from the Warhammer Fantasy Battles World, arming them with fabled weapons, armour and deadly battle magic; hard-won in individual quest chains.
* The beta version of Vulkan support for Dota 2 is now available via DLC. Vulkan is a high-efficiency cross-platform graphics API for modern GPUs. For more information on Vulkan visit http://www.khronos.org/vulkan/.
Technical notes: * Please make sure to opt-in to the Steam Client Beta for the latest Steam Vulkan Overlay (fixes performance issue with Steam Overlay). * Enable with the -vulkan launch option after downloading the Vulkan Beta DLC. Remove -dx9/-dx11/-gl (if present) from any previous launch options.
Minimum requirements: - Windows 7/8/10 64-bit: NVIDIA 600-series+ (365.19+ driver), AMD 7700+ (Crimson 184.108.40.206+ driver) - Linux 64-bit: NVIDIA 600-series+ (364.16+ driver), AMD GCN 1.2 (16.20.3 driver) - 2GB of GPU memory required - may experience crashes with < 2GB of GPU memory.
* The first time you run with Vulkan you may experience short stutters while the engine caches shaders on disk. After playing through or watching a match, these stutters should go away.
* There is a known issue on Linux with NVIDIA GPUs where tearing can be observed even when vertical sync is enabled. NVIDIA is aware of the issue and it will be fixed in the future through a driver update.
* Please file any bugs with the Vulkan version at https://github.com/ValveSoftware/Dota-2-Vulkan/issues/
6.87d: -- * Doom cooldown increased from 125 to 140 * Armlet health drain increased from 40 to 45 per second * Sun Ray cooldown increased from 20 to 26 * Beastmaster Boar Attack Damage reduced from 15/30/45/60 to 10/25/40/55 * Call of the Wild Hawk/Boar manacost increased from 15 to 25 * Rolling Boulder slow duration reduced from 2 to 1.4/1.6/1.8/2.0 * Lion's base intelligence reduced by 2 * Track self bonus gold reduced from 200/275/350 to 170/260/350
- Fixed a server problem which occasionally delayed recording match results and quest completion. - Fixed animations on Shadow Shaman's and Venomancer's wards. - Fixed a rare case where Winter Wyvern would not get kill credit with Winter's Curse. - The Clearcut Challenger Helper is rate limited to reasonable human values on the server and always has been. Excessive scripting does not contribute to the overall total.