* Lane creeps now have a minor knockback based on the amount of hero damage in the killing blow * Nature's Guise now shows a buff icon to show when Treant remains within range of trees * Fixed Flesh Golem heal not taking into account temporary increases to max HP * Fixed location of familiars when player had bought Aghs or chose the +1 Familiar talent * Courier no longer try to deliver gems if your inventory is full. * Minor Windranger updates to model, textures and attachment point for bow strings * Fixed Windranger taunt not showing when you don't have vision of the center of the map * Added last updated time to the guide details view in the In-Game guide picker * Added number of camps stacked to the support column of the post game scoreboard * Added a toggle near the language filter to prioritize recent guides * Custom Games: The local lobby list is now sorted by oldest lobby first * Custom Games: Fixed a bug where loading into a custom game would occasionally fail to find the necessary files (resulting in a crash or missing interface elements)
7.09: ===== * Courier cost reduced from 200 to 50 * Starting gold is reduced from 625 to 600
* Tangoes now come with 3 charges and cost 90 gold
* Initial bounty rune now gives +40 gold to all heroes instead of 100 to the hero that picks it up (those bounty runes look slightly different)
* Killing a neutral camp stack now gives a bonus 15% gold bounty to the hero that stacked it. No bonus is given if the stack is cleared by an enemy or the hero that stacked it. (New audio is now played once a stack is successful. Stacked neutrals have a buff with the stacker's hero icon on it)
* Tier 1 mid lane towers are now a bit closer to the river * Removed a tree in the radiant jungle (to the top right of the blue crystals near the ancients)
* Range creep attack acquisition range reduced from 800 to 600
An update to Team Fortress 2 has been released. The update will be applied automatically when you restart Team Fortress 2. The major changes include:
Ended the Jungle Inferno Campaign
Added a contracts-only pass to allow players who did not participate in the Jungle Inferno Campaign to access the Jungle Inferno contracts. This pass does not grant campaign-specific perks such as the enhanced Casual Badge.
- Fixed a bug where alt-clicking HP/Mana bars of dead heroes would create a ping - Fixed parties being able to circumvent custom game ban cooldowns - Fixed issue where players would not see pings or map drawing from coaches - Fixed issue where coaches on opposite teams could see each other’s chat
Various improvements to how certain particle effects are stored. One impact this has is a format change for the particle snapshot system. While this specific feature has never been officially supported, if there are any Custom Games using models generating custom snapshots we recommend that they be updated to match the new requirements (specifically, output files must always be specified and have the form “particles/*.vsnap”). We’ve also implemented a feature to automatically convert any particles referencing Valve snapshots to the new system.