- Ranked matchmaking rating changes are no longer dependent on match length. - Fixed hitboxes for Evergreen Stalker treants. - Model and animation fixes to Invoker's Forged Spirit and Iceforged Spirit. - Model and animation fixes to Osky Ottragon International Courier.
WORKSHOP - Added Wraith King to the workshop. - Added a checkbox for the Spring 2014 event on the publish page. - Legion Commander's budget now displays on the workshop. - Updated budgets for Ember Spirit, Storm Spirit and Dazzle. - Added Stone Summons slot and budget for Earth Spirit. - Updated body texture for Pudge. - Updated workshop files, including separated fbx and smd, for Lone Druid, Earth Spirit, Faceless Void, Nature's Prophet/Treants, Invoker/Forge Spirits and Riki. - Alpha test enabled for Nature's Prophet Treants. - New courier animation requirement - flying couriers must be sunk into the ground after a death crash. Valve is applying this fix where needed to couriers that have already been accepted. http://www.dota2.com/workshop/requirements/npcs
UI - Fixed Dota not taking focus correctly on startup.
- Fixed several rare but persistent crashes: - Round restart in No Mercy map 1 - Witch eye glow particle system - Chainsaw pose parameter update - Common Infected post data update - Scavenge mode scoreboard - Fixed text input not working correctly in Hammer model browser search field.
- Fixed Governor's Salakots that had been wrongly converted into Ancient Imbued Spinal Blades.
- Fixed the 400% battle booster giving only 300%. Active battle boosters of this type have been reset to 500 minutes remaining. The 9 players that already fully consumed their battle boosters have each been granted two new boosters.
- Launching the game will now allow you to reconnect to a match in progress even while searching for the Dota 2 Network. In concert with this change, all existing low priority punishments have been reset.