- Added Netolic Pro League Ticket - G-1 Courier: Added particle effects, haste animation and upgraded courier quality - Bristleback: Fixed Quill Spray stacks being removed by Dark Pact and Kraken Shell. - Bristleback: Fixed Warpath's oldest stack duration not getting refreshed if another spell was cast with max stacks. - Rubick: Fixed Rubick gaining infinite no-collision if he stole another spell while following the Spectral Dagger path.
BOTS - Bots will now soimetimes use Medallion of Courage on neutrals. - Fixed BH potentially selling a stout sheild that he needs to make poor man's shield. - Sand King will now break Sandstorm if he's not invisible.
We have just made public a new version of the PC version of Tomb Raider, build 1.01.732.1. This patch will be applied by Steam automatically when you next start the game. If your game does not update, please restart the Steam client.
New fixes in 732.1:
- Fixed an issue in Chasm Monastery where the player cannot progress after fighting the Oni. - New community requested graphics option Screen Effects to disable camera-based full screen effects like water and blood drops. - Fixed last campsite save not always updating when expected. - Various small optimizations. - Various minor UI fixes. - Minor graphics fixes.
While we expect this patch to be an improvement for everyone, if you do have trouble with this patch and prefer to stay on the old version we made a Beta available on Steam, Build730.0, that can be used to switch back to the previous version. Please note however that you can only play multiplayer with people that share your version.
Unfortunately we do not yet have a resolution for the players that are experiencing crashes and major graphical corruption on NVIDIA hardware. We are still working on this with NVIDIA and hope to have an update soon.
We are planning further patches beyond this one to address various issues. We always welcome your feedback!
Build 179841 for Serious Sam HD: TSE is now released.
- Prepared code for Steam Workshop support. - Changed Mesh Importing to prepare the Serious Sam HD editor to load files from the forthcoming exporter for classics. - Added console variable to show/hide chat messages. - Fixed an issue that could cause a weapon to sometimes fire on the next frame, not exactly when fire press was detected. This was random, and is not generally noticeable, but could theoretically feel better now. - Multiplayer: Added speedhack detection. Players caught using speed hacks will be marked as cheated in the player list. - Multiplayer: When a vote is running to kick/timeban a player, and that particular player leaves the game, the vote will now fail. - Multiplayer: Swapped knife and chainsaw in versus modes when pressing "1" for weapon selection. - Multiplayer: Changed hit range for knife and chainsaw to be smaller in versus modes. - Server: Added gamKickByIP, which can be used to kick players by their IP (environment UID). - Editor: Fixed erroneous calculation of object guide box handle size.
- Added workaround for a bug in ATI OpenGL driver causing menu and loading background to be black. - Thoroughly refactored and optimized postprocessing shader system. Some effects are up to 5x faster. - Choose Levels menu now shows bigger thumnails for each level, and best statistics for it for the current player. - Fixed a crash caused by Sirian bracelet when multithreaded rendering was enabled. - Fixed a crash that could happen if a player carrying a flag in CTF game fell into abyss while in third person mode - with multithreaded rendering enabled. - Fixed banding on very dense haze which starts couple of meters away from viewer when MSAA is not used. - If thr_iAffinityStrictness was set to a value different than default, it would not be applied on game start. Fixed. - Fixed the game's affinity strictness leaking into video and audio drivers, if they allow their threads to inherit affinity from main thread. This could potentially improve performance on Linux. - The default "program has requested the runtime to terminate in an unusual way" message is replaced new logging which can be actually useful in troubleshooting. - OSX: Added OSX input config for Logitech gamepads as created by Logitech. - OSX: Fixed ability to dump crash reports on OSX. - Linux+OSX: Fixed a case where application would sometimes lock up, instead of dumping a crash report, when a crash happened. - Linux+OSX: Added support to remap controller input to support any types of controllers. New controller configs (.xml files) can be created by users as needed. See http://serioussam.com/wiki/index.php?title=Controller_Config for more details. - Linux+OSX: Added control mappings for XBox 360, Playstation 3 and Logitech F510/F310/F710 controllers. - Multiplayer: Fixed an issue where, if a player dies while carrying a flag in CTF game mode, the flag may be irretrievable if flag carrier dropped the flag in an abyss field, etc. In all such cases, the flag item will not be dropped at all, instead, the flag will return directly to its base. - Multiplayer: Red/Blue team spawn markers worked only in CTF. That feature is now usable in all team modes. - Multiplayer: Fixed a problem where no servers would appear in versus/cooperative server list if you previously used server filter in the other mode. - Multiplayer: Added speedhack detection. Players caught using speed hacks will be marked as cheated in the player list. - Multiplayer: Clients now cannot connect to the server if their UTC times differ by more than a day. - Editor: Enemies placed in the world (not spawned) were bugged on clients if a cutscene starts on the first chapter. Fixed. - Editor: Added cvars for forcing Depth-of-Field effect; "efx_fForcedDoFDistance" and "efx_fForcedApertureSize". (For testing purposes only!) - Editor: Fixed problem with wrong lighting on a model influenced by really really big probe light (like, 20km box). - Editor: Cvar wld_strPreferredStartChapter (available in editor only) can be used for easier testing of bigger levels. - Editor: All cvars needed to generate texture precaching resources (used for texture cache warmup befor cutscenes) are now available in final editor builds. - Scripting: It is now possible to define new input controls from Lua scripts and read their values. See http://serioussam.com/wiki/index.php?title=Lua/CustomCommandsAndBindings for details. - Scripting: Added new macro math functions: mth*To*() (where * is Euler, Quaternion, AxisAngle, DirectionVector) - Scripting: Added a new macro function: mthDotV3f(), which calculates the dot product of two 3D vectors. - Scripting: Created new macro functions on puppet for script-driven combat: DoRangedAttack() and DoMeleeAttack(), which are latent and thus can be waited on in scripts. - Scripting: Added macro functions SetGoalPoint() and GetBoundingBoxSize() to puppet, which can be used to control puppet movement via goal points. - Scripting: CBaseEntity::InflictDamageToTarget(). This function complements the previous damage inflicting functions and allows specifying all damage parameters at once. Note that in this function, "self" is source, not target! - Scripting: Added ability to filter damage on entities from scripts. Use CBaseEntity::EnableReceiveDamageScriptEvent(); Catch all ReceiveDamage events on that entity, and do whatever is needed in response to that. Call the HandleDamage() function _on that event object_ if you want to actually apply the damage (adjusted if needed). - Scripting: All lua scripts located in Content/SeriousSam3/Scripts/Startup/ will be executed upon project boot (right after the menu system is initialized). These startup scripts can be re-executed at any time using prjExecuteStartupScripts cvar. (This works even in non-moddable version, as these are console scripts.) - Scripting: When starting a world, after executing WorldScripts.lua, all custom Lua scripts from Content/SeriousSam3/Scripts/CustomWorldScripts/ are enumerated and executed. (Only in editor and in moddable version.) - Scripting: Created a new macro function: ResolveResource(). This function will resolve a smart pointer to a resource and return a raw pointer that can be used to call functions on it (if the resource class supports sripting). - Scripting: Base script entity class now exposes a new scripting function: GetWorld(). - Scripting: Added support for dynamic creation of entities from world scripts. Create one or more templates using "Template properties holder" resource, and save it; In a script, use global ResolveResource() and CTemplatePropertiesHolder::CreateTemplate() to get a local CEntityProperties object; Use CEntityProperties::SetPlacement() to adjust to desired position, then CTemplatePropertiesHolder::SpawnEntity() to spawn the new entity. (Notes: Using CWorldInfoEntity::LoadResource(), one can dynamically load new template holders as needed.; Note that the result of ResolveResource() is strictly local, do not try to cache it across frames!) - Scripting: Added scriptable hud elements CTextBoxHudElement and CModelHudElement. - Scripting: HUD element creation now allows multiple instances of the same script hud element class. - Scripting: Player puppet now exposes GetHUD() function, which retrieves player's HUD. Can be used to control custom HUD elements. - Scripting: Added CPuppetEntity::IsLocalViewer(), CPuppetEntity::IsLocalOperator() usable to determine which player(s) is playing locally, and which is viewed from locally (could be playing, or being specated). - Scripting: Implemented ViewerChanged script event which is sent on WorldInfo whenever current local viewer changes. - Scripting: When an entity is deleted an 'EntityDeleted' script event is sent. - Scripting: Added macro functions GetPlayerId and GetPlayerName to the CPlayerPuppetEntity class. - Scripting: The "playerkilled" XML tag in log now has the player id. - Scripting: A new XML tag "roundstart" is printed to log at the beginning of a match containing information about the gamemode. - Scripting: Added custom event XML_Log which can catch all XML messages printed to log. - Scripting: All XML_Log events are now sent both to console scripts and to world scripts. The player Chat event is now removed. Note that this means that world scripts have access to contents of player chat. (It can be used to implement remote commands in chat.)
Fixes: - Changed anti-venom to have immediate effect (reduce poison 1 level.) - Game now breaks grab if grabbing enemy is not within 1 square of target. - Fixed some tools were not being used when crafting recipes. - Fixed saved game exploits and bugs. - Fixed no sounds for floors 11,16,21. - Fixed some grenade issues. - Fixed a grabbed character no longer moves when confused. - Fixed tooltips showing for hidden traps when using quantum scan helmet. - Fixed super Image Inducer bug. - Fixed Knife/Blade/Spear skills are now based on Finesse (instead of Might.) - Fixed enemy weapons not firing because they are too close to a wall. - Fixed can now upgrade skill/stat, even if boosted over 100. - Fixed AI sometimes appearing to teleport through objects. - Fixed splash damage from shotguns would bypass armor for secondary targets. (sorry, gang) - Fixed grenades were being destroyed by explosive damage frequently. They are now treated as items, not weapons. - Fixed cyber scrambler would make organic enemies go berserk as well. - Fixed lab station could be reused over and over by damaging it and repairing it.
Other changes and additions: - Added "Auto Sort" to inventory. - Added "Drop All" button to inventory. - Added "Destoy" to context menu for inventory items. - Added confirmation to "Destroy" and "Unload and Destroy" actions. - Added warning when poison/radiation reduces stats below 5. - Added recipe details to SotSDex. - Task Dialog now selects tools which are "free" to use by default. - Player gets credit for monsters killed by traps. - charging hubs and repair stations made more efficient. -Improved usability of large inventories by adjusting the grid to use more vertical space. - Added "Equip Time" for armor to info displays. - Added "Reload Time" for weapons to info displays. - Sort SotsDex entries alphabetically. - Added method to display custom stats for items (eg repair factor for repair tools.) - Temporarily Removed GAMEPAD from build configuration until final compatibility is complete. - Added recipe info for messages that unlock recipes. - Augmentation hubs now use Decipher skill. - If mimicked player attacks enemy, enemy will attack back. - Added fully translated messages are Green in the SotsDex. - Added more details to repair dialog. - 7 new achievements. - 3 new weapons. - 2 new monsters. - Basket-load of new Easter items. - New recipes and messages.
BUG FIXES - Fixed cutscene issues with endless loading - Fixed issues with playable character dying after cutscenes - Fixed subtitle display problems during split-screen play - Fixed voice chat volume problems - Fixed issue with monitor display frequency being reset for each game
GAMEPLAY - Broodmother: Fixed Insatiable Hunger cooldown on level 1 and 3. - Dragon Knight: Fixed Dragon Blood armor bonus not carrying over to Illusions. - Dragon Knight: Fixed Elder Dragon Form frost slow getting dispelled when target initially becomes Magic Immune. - Doom: Fixed Doom damage being blocked by Pipe. - Enchantress: Fixed Nature's Attendants lasting 1 second less than intended. - Huskar: Fixed Life Break leap moving too fast. - Magnus: Fixed Shockwave hitting units behind you. - Mirana: Fixed Mirana's Leap range being slightly too short. - Nyx Assassin: Fixed Impale traveling too far. - Phantom Lancer: Fixed being able to have 1 juxtapose illusion too many - Razor: Fixed Static Link break range being 25 too short. - Shadow Shaman: Fixed Shackles doing a little less damage than intended. - Slark: Fixed Pounce not initiating an attack order on the leashed target. - Spectre: Fixed a case where leaving and rejoining the Spectral Dagger path could cause Spectre to temporarily lose no-collision. - Templar Assassin: Fixed Meld buff getting dispelled. - Visage: Fixed Familiars not getting affected by Chronosphere. - Weaver: Fixed being The Swarm units being unable to Latch onto sleeping units. - Weaver: Fixed The Swarm getting permanently dispelled if the enemy is invulnerable . - Weaver: Fixed the Swarm units not doing their initial attack immediately upon latching. - Added Psuedo Random chance for Roshan's Bash. - Fixed Eye of Skadi frost slow getting dispelled when target initially becomes Magic Immune. - Fixed Diffusal Blade proccing multiple damage instances. - Fixed heroes flickering on the minimap when walking by Sentry Wards while under Smoke of Deceit. - Fixed Shiva's Guard negative attack speed aura not working on Magic Immune units
UI - Pausing in a practice or tournament game now prevents the team that paused from querying units, moving the camera or accessing the shop. - Added ability and item notes, detailed tooltips that will display only if ALT is pressed. - Adjusted Replay Highlight scene leadin time a bit. - Arcane Boots now has 'mana' as a shop alias. - Wisp name change to Io. - Added 10 second rewind button to replay controls. - Spectator Items panel now takes up less space and shows items ordered by value. - Steam friends can be added, removed, and friendship requests confirmed/ignored from within Dota 2. - Added "Select unit under mouse" keybind for Spectators - Fixed drag-selection being broken sometimes.
VISUALS - New Vengeful Spirit model - Added in-game models for when the following items are dropped from inventory into the world: Gem of True Sight, Observer Wards, and Sentry Wards
BOTS - Added Bounty Hunter bot. - Significantly revised how Roam mode works internally.
AUDIO - Revised Beastmaster's voice.
DOTA 2 STORE - Added the Treasure Key of the Cursed Wood and the Treasure Key of the Shaper Divine. - Several old keys have returned to the store along with a very low drop rate for some older community chests. - The current set of community crates will no longer expire, but their drop rate will be decreased over time and their rarity increased over time. - Added new sets for Brewmaster, Lich, Riki, Juggernaut, Beastmaster, and Spectre. - Added a couple new couriers!
The Micro World is under attack! Menacing machines have completely overwhelmed our defences and invaded the Academy. Thousands of innocent MicroVolters have already been captured or destroyed by the enemy.
The Tracker Boss has installed a base camp at the Academy where their numbers seem to grow larger every day. So far, 4 weapons of micro destruction have been identified: TRK-01, TRK-02, TRK-03, and TRK-04. Each one makes use of different abilities to track and capture our toy comrades for experimentation on battery power sources. Those brave enough to face the Trackers will be rewarded upon victory. With a little luck, some may find valuable coupons or even a new ultra rare melee weapon: The Golden Tracker Head!
Preparations and training for the Tracker Battles are underway all over the Micro World. MicroVolters supporting a team mate with enemy kills will earn Assist Points!
The capsule machine interface has received an upgrade to increase efficiency and capacity during the war against Trackers. These machines are on our side!
Warriors of the past emerge from the shadows, united against a common threat! Witness the return of Gold Knight Naomi, Musashi C.H.I.P., Anesidora Pandora, and Hippo Knox! Legendary warriors need legendary weapons. There is now a special capsule containing 7 weapons of gold: Ace, Rook, Bulldozer, Intervention G3A1, Dazzler, MP5, and Gold Bass! This may seem like an insurmountable challenge, but it is during these times of adversity that we must come together and find a way to exploit the enemy's weak points. Tracker sympathizers are making the task at hand more difficult, but ironically, their efforts to name these grotesque creatures will actually make it easier to identify threats and give us an advantage in battle. Join the Tracker Alias Challenge HERE.
- If CTs rescue a hostage and win game now plays "Hostage has been rescued" announcement before announcing "Counter-Terrorists Win". - Hostages now correctly drop to ground when hostage carrier was killed mid-air. - Menus will now correctly display on various resolution ratios including 5:4 and triple monitor - Friends panel will now display an invited icon for invited friends. - Fixed mouse input in demo playback . - Lobby leader is now highlighted in lobby. - Various layout changes to Lobby and Scoreboard. - Map makers can now choose to show a custom loading image in place of the map overview/radar image   --To do this, place a .jpg image in the same directory as the .bsp (in maps) named _loading.jpg (it needs to be packed manually into the bsp before uploading to the workshop) - Fixed player viewmodel arms rendering inside out when cl_righthand was set to 0 - Added back player_say game event for server plugins.