7.16 Update Notes * Added "Assault Mission Pack" premium content, free for owners of the 'Lost Eternia Shards Complete DLC' * Added "Barbarian Hero Class" premium content * Added "Hardcore Mythical Defender", "Dungeon Raider", and "Mythical Dungeon Raider" Accomplishments & Steam Achievements * Added one-button "Sync All Items to DefenderStore.com", and no longer pops up Steam Overlay after you login to the site!
* Added 'Mythical Defender' reward! 'Outlander' costume with special ability * Added Item-Box/Hero-Shop "Folder" support (& subfolders too), and Item Drag-&-Drop support * Added "Q" key to toggle "Front View" mode where you can view the front of your character and rotate around them for tasty pics * Added "H" key to Toggle HUD visibility * Added UI Option to disable controller rumble feedback
* Made Hardcore mode available in all Difficulty settings * Hardcore mission completions now save and are visible in your completion stats * Fix for network bandwidth issue involving high-attack-rate projectile towers: tower projectiles are now locally spawned and locally-calculated client-side, completely elminating their bandwidth cost. * Spider Webbing no longer stacks on players, you can only be webbed once-at-a-time * 'Group Hug' Achievement can now optionally be earned using the corresponding Gender-Swapped Heroes * Fixed bug where Squire's Blood Rage damage resistance calculation was inverted, erroneously making him take MORE damage as the Blood Rage stat was level updated. This is resolved, and now e.g. 1800 point Blood Rage will cut incoming damage by about 50%, enabling better Squire tanking especially on the high-end. * Reduced Healing Ramp Cost by 20% (less Healing Cost per HP increase), and reduced Healing Cost by a straight 40% in NM * Darkness Trap now strips mobs of elemental immunity, and reduced DU cost to 5 * Player Shop Maximum Item Sale Cost is now correctly 200,000,000 (the UI was previously erroneously limiting the number to 8 digits, preventing reaching this maximum) * Fixed the cost of upgrading "Halloween Spooktacular!" items, now is the same as other equivalent items * Fixed another kind of 'Return-To-Tavern-Crash' (perhaps the last) * Buffed Squire Circular Slice damage ramp by 15%, Reduced its cooldown by 1 second, and increased its animation speed by 25% * All Squire Towers HP buffed by 60% in NM, Harpoon Turret rotate speed increased by 40% * Eliminated Speed Boosts in NM Assaults
• Changed Royal Engineers to have one fortification kit each • Changed melee to be much more lethal • Increased fire rate of ZSU-37 • Increased fire rate of 61-K • Increased health of engineers • Increased speed of engineers • Increased speed of flamers • Increased mines of Royal Engineers • Increased CP of attacker in frontlines from 160 CP to 180 CP • Increased capture points in frontlines from 1000 to 2000 • Reduced resource income of attacker in frontlines from 800 MP to 500 MP • Fixed sound of Puma • Fixed sound of T20 • Fixed sound of ZiS-30 • Fixed sound of Steyr RSO • Fixed sound of Bren Carrier • Fixed wrong ammo of SNLF AT-rockets • Fixed stamina of various engineers • Fixed perks of various engineers
• Added slight defender score in Frontlines • Added small defender refund in Frontlines • Changed defender budget from 3000 MP to 2000 MP in Frontlines • Changed Day of Victory to use Competitive mode • Changed Frontlines to use Competitive mode • Reduced timer for engineers on Frontlines from 2:00min to 1:00min • Reduced price of Su-75 from 350 MP to 280 MP • Reduced price of ISU-122 from 900 MP to 850 MP • Reduced price of M10 Wolverine from 650 MP to 600 MP • Reduced price of M36 Jackson from 1100 MP to 1000 MP • Reduced price of Wirbelwind from 350 MP to 300 MP • Reduced price of M4A3E8 from 850 MP to 825 MP • Reduced price of M4A4 Firefly from 900 MP to 875 MP • Reduced price of Comet from 850 MP to 825 MP • Reduced price of Hummel from 1100 MP to 1000 MP • Reduced price of Ho-Ro from 1000 MP to 900 MP • Reduced price of M12GMC from 1100 MP to 1000 MP • Reduced price of M7 Priest from 900 MP to 850 MP • Reduced price of Bishop from 850 MP to 800 MP • Reduced price of Wespe from 900 MP to 850 MP • Reduced price of Ho-Ni 2 from 750 MP to 700 MP • Reduced price of ISU-152 from 1400 MP to 1350 MP • Removed miners for attacker side on Frontlines • Fixed Custom mode selection for Competitive mode • Fixed Cromwell in no infantry
Updates to King Arthur II - The Role-playing Wargame have been released. The updates will be applied automatically when your Steam client (in on-line mode) is restarted.
Major changes include:
King Arthur II The Role-playing Wargame v1.1.01
- Fixed issue with armies spawning on top of each other with no deployment - Fixed stone circle teleporting, both in main and prologue campaign - Fixed loops, incorrect texts and other bugs in quests - Fixed issues with diplomatic actions - Changed spell penetration level for several spells (e.g. Meteor Strike, Enchanted fog) - Decreased effectiveness of Resurrection spell to reasonable level - Decreased combat stats of Changeling/Sidhe units to reasonable levels - Fixed emergence order of Shard abilities - Fixed difficulty level issues in regard the Mad Emperors army - Casting unit abilities applies to all units selected - Improved general game performance, added option to disable multi GPU optimization - Other minor bug and balancing fixes
Patch 1.9 is a large update that includes a major bugfix that resolves the crash issues some users were reporting, as well as a large number of balance adjustments and improvements based on customer feedback.
• User files now saved in three separate parts, Profile.bin, VideoAudioSettings.bin, and ControlSettings.bin • Fix for user settings sometimes becoming broken after editing items on the control settings screen • Much improved user targeting when firing at a target's lead indicator • Incoming missiles may now be immediately targeted by the 'Cycle Closest Enemy' hotkey • Incoming missiles have their targeting triangle rapidly blink now • 'Virtual Mouse Joystick' control mode implemented in a beta phase. Use the console command 'ToggleVirtualMouseJoystick' to have the mouse simulate an analog joystick for ship motion. This can be compared to mouse controls in games like Freelancer. Note that this feature is currently in the beta phase. • When the current target is lost and a new target is automatically targeted, the closest target is chosen, regardless of priority • When using the 'Target in Reticule' hotkey, if there is no ship in the reticule, the closest enemy to the user is selected, regardless of priority • Capital ships are no longer a prioritized target for cycling • Tab key is now mappable • Deadzone and Sensitivity settings no longer affect joystick throttle controls • Fixed issue with CoD Elite fighters not firing in the correct direction when they perform a maneuver to fire in reverse • Fixed issue with CoD Elite fighters not having their lead indicator out in front all the time • Some text clarification on the Control Settings screen • Various visual fixes (both the Saturn and Titan levels received visual upgrades) • AI improved • Health of base fighters and elites improved • Score penalty for docking has been eliminated • ADD drilling time has been increased • Prologue/Tutorial has been overhauled
* Fixed memory leak induced crashes. * Fixed loading saved settings by the launcher. * Better compatibility with Mesa on Linux (improved support of open source video drivers). * Steam overlay notifications are moved to the left bottom corner. * Changed default video mode to fullscreen with native screen resolution in Steam version. * Fixed sound on/off logic. * Fixed minor GUI layout problems in Russian version. * Slightly increased level loading speed.
- (Finally) corrected Race On's Volvo C30 weight and inertia - Updated Formula Masters' final gear ratio to prevent reaching the limiter on tracks like Monza - Fixed a false cut warning that occured on Curitiba when rolling start was enabled - Tweaked the location of smoke emission when breaking the Camaro engine - Slight adjustment to the tyres grip properties
Patrol added Troops can now be set to patrol between 2 patrol points (see below for more information).
Barracks Assembly Points added Individual troop types can now form up at designated assembly points (see below for more information).
Reworked wall system to prevent small sections of wall remaining after deleting walls (This is fixed for newly placed walls, some pre-placed walls will still have occasional issues).
Fixed an issue with the walls occasionally causing hoarding/rolling/stairs to change/disappear.
Fixed an issue involving Woodcutters occasionally getting stuck in the stockpile.
Fixed the issue with troops stance automatically changing to aggressive.
Fixed a crash related to rain and video memory on the ATI 1950 video card (might have affected other videocards too) in military mission 6, 11 and economic mission 2.
Fixed an issue with the Lord returning from the dead when loading a save game in Military Mission 15.
Fixed an issue that made troops invincible in Freelook mode.
Fixed an issue where projectiles remained in Freelook mode.
Objects embedded in the wall which was of varying height is no longer too high/low for the wall.
Several issues resolved with Military Campaign Mission 14 with troops stuck on and in walls.
Fixed issue when entrances to certain tunnel entrances on towers wouldn't work.
When moving troops in formation use single right click to move troops at the same speed (all move at speed of the slowest troop) and double right click to move troops at their default speeds.
Boiling oil no longer kills your own troops when dropped from the gatehouse.
Stopped the music from changing when animal invasions or troop reinforcements are triggered. (Affects Military mission 2 in particular.)
Fixed issue with audio from troops attacking walls (as well as some other sounds) cutting each other off causing audio distortion.
Fixed an issue with not being able to place walls in multiplayer custom maps & The Deadshore.
Fixed an out of sync in Multiplayer related to walls.
Fixed an out of sync related to Knights on Horses attacking.
Fixed an out of sync in 4 player Multiplayer related to the type of Lord chosen by players 3 and 4.
Mangonels and other tower siege equipment can no longer attack during peacetime in Multiplayer.
After loading a save game all the previous missions will now be unlocked in the campaign menu.
Scores have been fixed for user-created Military based maps.
Fixed a crash when loading a savegame with fire (thanks to Bob, MK & Kostas for sending us their savegames).
Various crashes have been fixed.
Patrol: - Select troops and left-click on the Patrol button in the slide-out command drawer. - Right-click on terrain or walls to set the patrol destination. - The troops will march back and forth between their starting position and the patrol destination.
Barracks Assembly Points: - Select the Barracks, and right-click on a troop build button. - A rally point banner will appear on the cursor. Place it by right-clicking, or left-click to cancel. - Troops of that type will now march to the rally point automatically when they are recruited.
If you experience odd problems after updating please verify your Steam cache files. Problems such as: Odd characters in the menu. Buildings cannot be placed in-game. Language speech is missing or anything you had in the game before but dont after updating the game.
To verify your Steam cache files: 1. Open Steam > Library 2. Right click on Stronghold 3 and select Properties 3. Select the Local Files tab and then click Verify Integrity of Game Cache
Updates to Left 4 Dead 2 have been released. The updates will be applied automatically when your Steam client is restarted. The major changes include:
- Item density revision - Various minor bugs fixed.
Dead Air 2 The Crane: - Fixed bug where the tooltip for the Crane Event would appear near the start of the map instead of near the crane. - Fixed an exploit where survivors could skip the crane event by jumping onto the fence and across the gap. - Removed hotel luggage carts to prevent survivors from having their progress blocked. - Removed an exploit where survivors were able to jump from the roofs following the crane to the ground, skipping the office section entirely.
Dead Air 3 The Construction Site: - Fixed a case where an SI ladder was being blocked by a door prop in the construction site. - Fixed an invisible wall in a rescue closet in the construction site.
Dead Air 4 The Terminal: - Fixed a bug where the Van event tooltip would appear at the start of the map, instead of when nearing the van itself. - Tweaked van event start so that the horde begins after the van begins to make noise, not before. - Added tooltip to prompt players to fight to the safe room when the onslaught begins.
Dead Air 5 Runway Finale: - Added an info_director entity. - Swapped out L4D2 mounted gun for the L4D1 mini-gun.
Death Toll 5 Boat House Finale: - Fixed a bug where the survivor closet doors near the finale could not be broken by infected players until the finale started.
Notes: - Fixed an issue with possible profile corruption and added measures to repair existing broken profiles while attempting to preserve gameplay related progress and upgrades - Fixed an issue where campaign progress could be incremented accidently at times when completing a mission through the mission select screens - Targeting triangles for non-targeted, non-critical ships again made to be less prominent in the UI - Implemented a smart target cycle system, that prioritizes more dangerous or objective centric ships first
Updated sounds for weapons Updated ragdoll weight, better ragdoll simulation Explosions now take into account walls properly Fixed issues with grenades not being in sync on all clients UAVs are now destroyed when the game starts
Bug fixes: Fixed visibility issues Fixed bug that some rewards were given in practice games Fixed auto join connecting high level players to low level games Fixed an issue with bomb on sabotage falling through geometry Fixed skinning issues when in ragdoll mode (stretched triangles) Fixed chat bug where /Blah would appear as a global message but not get sent out like one