- If CTs rescue a hostage and win game now plays "Hostage has been rescued" announcement before announcing "Counter-Terrorists Win". - Hostages now correctly drop to ground when hostage carrier was killed mid-air. - Menus will now correctly display on various resolution ratios including 5:4 and triple monitor - Friends panel will now display an invited icon for invited friends. - Fixed mouse input in demo playback . - Lobby leader is now highlighted in lobby. - Various layout changes to Lobby and Scoreboard. - Map makers can now choose to show a custom loading image in place of the map overview/radar image   --To do this, place a .jpg image in the same directory as the .bsp (in maps) named _loading.jpg (it needs to be packed manually into the bsp before uploading to the workshop) - Fixed player viewmodel arms rendering inside out when cl_righthand was set to 0 - Added back player_say game event for server plugins.
- Added new Hostage Rescue map cs_militia - Update Hostage Rescue Mode rules - Hostage positions are randomly assigned at the beginning of the match. The hostages will start at these positions for the entire match. - Hostages are now carried by CTs instead of following behind. - Hold +use for 4 seconds to pick up a hostage. (Equipping a rescue kit will decrease the time required to 1 second.) - CTs win a round when the first hostage is rescued. - Reduced round timer. Round time is extended when the first hostage has been picked up. - Rebalanced money rewards to accommodate new rules. - Hostages now indicate whether they are above or below you on the radar. - cs_office, cs_assault, and cs_italy have updated to use random hostage spawn points. - Added convars to modify new hostage rules -- mp_hostages_max - Sets the maximum number of hostages to spawn. -- mp_hostages_rescuetime - Setting 0 removes the time extension when CTs pick up the first hostage. -- mp_hostages_spawn_farthest - Setting 1 forces hostage spawn points to choose be the farthest possible combinations. -- mp_hostages_spawn_force_positions - Setting a comma separate list (ex: 0,2 ) forces specific hostage spawn point combinations. -- mp_hostages_spawn_same_every_round - Setting 0 randomizes the hostage spawn points every round. -- mp_hostages_takedamage - Setting 0 allows hostages to be hurt. - Added hostage entity properties for new hostage rules -- HostageSpawnRandomFactor - Allows to increase probability of hostage random spawning rules to use that spawn point. -- HostageSpawnExclusionGroupN - Hostages sharing same spawn exclusion group will never spawn together. - The action of defusing a bomb will now terminate when you turn your view too far from facing the bomb. - Players always play a quiet client-side jump sound that can only be heard by the jumper. - Players play the regular jump (step) sound when moving greater than walk speed that can be heard by both the jumper and all clients in earshot. - The timer that performs the random map selection visuals now properly gets killed when the scoreboard hides. - Fixed convar mp_weapons_allow_map_place not properly eliminating map-placed weapons. NOTE: FY servers will need to set this convar to 1. - Added an option to func_dustmotes entity volumes that lets them choose to not be affected by wind. - Fixed in-game clipping for triple-monitor rendering configurations. - Added overtime indicator to GOTV spectators miniscoreboard. - Radar should now correctly follow spectated player when spectating via GOTV. - Adjusted score and MVP rewards for gameplay events related to planting, defending and defusing the bomb, and for reaching, protecting and extracting hostages. - Steam overlay game details will now correctly show players score. - Fixed special characters of player name not correctly displaying in some UI elements. - Fixed a bug where friends were banned from joining parties where one of the members failed to recently accept a competitive match.
- Fixed the end match map vote sometimes selecting the wrong map as winner - Fixed a crash in dedicated servers related to the end match map vote - Players can no longer cast a vote outside the range of maps in the end match map vote list
- The convar mp_endmatch_votenextmap (defaults to 1) is now accessible to everyone. - If a server is running a map group with more than 10 maps in it, a random set of 10 maps will be selected from the group and will be shown to clients at the end of the match in the map vote list. - Added mp_endmatch_votenextmap_keepcurrent (defaults to 1) that forces the current map to stay in the list of end match voting options. If not set, the current map is not guaranteed to be in the list and will randomly enter the list like any other map. - Resolved a few bugs with the new random map selection.
- Dedicated servers hosting workshop maps now record previously hosted collection information. This allows workshop servers to keep operating when steam servers are down. - Old versions of workshop maps now properly remove themselves from disk when the map gets renamed. - If a server is running a map group and has mp_endmatch_votenextmap set to 1, players vote for the next map at the end of the match
- Fixed a regression where leaderboards were sometimes not getting updated for classic competitive mode. - Added concommand tv_time_remaining that prints how much time is remaining to the broadcast after the match has ended. This provides admins a method to confirm that the broadcast is complete before changing the level. - Round backup files now correctly strip workshop path when expanding %map% pattern token. - Round backups now correctly restore player team assignments even when restoring backup from other match half or from halftime. - Round backups support restoring match in overtime phase. - mp_warmup_end can now only be called if in warmup. - Team changes in warmup now take effect immediately.
[ TOURNAMENT ]
- Added built-in game rules for resolving tied tournament matches in overtime periods. - Overtime convars: - mp_overtime_enable ( default 0 ) - match will go to overtime if tied in regulation time. - mp_overtime_maxrounds( default 6 ) - sets number of rounds for overtime, teams switch sides halfway through the overtime. - mp_overtime_startmoney( default 10000 ) - sets starting money for each overtime half. - mp_overtime_halftime_pausetimer - when enabled will turn on another convar mp_halftime_pausetimer after tied regulation time and after each overtime half which would require match server admin/bot to set mp_halftime_pausetimer to zero when teams are ready to proceed.
- Added checks to prevent clients from executing workshop concommands. - GameModes.txt and individual map kv files now get updated and loaded everytime a new map is loaded. - Newly subscribed maps in workshop map selector are sorted to the start of the list. - Fixed some cases where workshop maps failed to download. - Added status indicator to main menu that shows if maps are currently downloading. - Added convar sv_rcon_whitelist_address, rcon clients failing to auth from the specified IP address will never get banned. - Fixed Windows GOTV relays crashing when running without Steam client. - Improved handling of workshop maps on GOTV relays. - Added support for specifying +tv_enable 1 +tv_relay ip:port on GOTV relay commandline.
* Deagle: increased effective range. * P250: reduced effective range. * Glock: increased recoil on burst. * Added a community dedicated server convar "sv_workshop_allow_other_maps". When this option is enabled and the server is idling empty, it will allow players to reserve it on another workshop map. Server will then download the other workshop map and let players play it, after the map ends the players will mapcycle into workshop collection hosted by the server. * Added a game setting 'Max Acceptable Matchmaking Ping' to allow users in geographic locations far from official datacenters to find games via matchmaking without using developer's console. * Servers starting to host a workshop collection will no longer show up as running de_dust. * Added convar mp_death_drop_c4 that determines whether C4 is droppable. * Fixed not being able to drop C4 in Demolition mode. * Added display of public joinable games in maps workshop browser. * Fixed dead players getting a network update that showed their dead icon position at the position of the player they jumped to spectate right after dying * Fixed mapcycle problems when the server was playing a map outside of active mapgroup or collection. * Workshop maps no longer show "workshop" prefix on master server and official maps show "official" instead of map id when played as part of hosted workshop collection. * Fixed the post processing effects (like blur) persisting through a level change to the new map if the new map does not contain a postprocess_controller entity. * Fixed some sv convars so they can be executed via map cfg files * Fixed the regular radar images not showing on the loading screen for workshop/custom maps * Fixed an interpolation exploit with bogus update rates. * Fixed a regression where old protobuf demo files failed to play. All protobuf demos should be playable again. * Maps that are newly subscribed are now highlighted as NEW in the UI.
- Added 'workshop_start_map' command line param to specify which map in a workshop collection for the server to start on. Takes the desired map's file id. - Password-protected community servers are no longer available for community matchmaking. - Map name is now correctly reported to master server. - Added spawn points in cs_assault. - Convars now get reset to defaults before server.cfg is executed. - Fixed a dedicated server crash after player disconnection. - Fixed respawn pop-up showing when you could not respawn in some cases. - Fixed bug in respawning if team spawn point counts were asymmetrical. - Fixed prop_dynamic_glow's not getting a final network update. - Fixed webapi authkey behavior on Linux dedicated servers. - Fixed layout of player details screen.
[ NOTABLE ] - Nerfed the Deagle. - Added a feature to spectate friends games via GOTV.   -In 'Play With Friends,' if a friend is on an official matchmaking server the WATCH option will appear next to their name. - DM immunity changes:   -Default immunity was raised to 10s.   -Moving cancels immunity.
[ MISC ] - Fixed dedicated server memory leak. - Reserved server with connected GOTV spectators will hold reservation after all players disconnected for at least TV delay time to allow spectators to watch the match to the end. - Added convar sv_hibernate_punt_tv_clients to also punt lingering TV spectators after all players disconnected and at least TV delay time elapsed. tv_snapshotrate will now correctly adjust client-side rates automatically for smooth spectating experience. - Added convar tv_relayradio, 0 = off, 1 = relay team radio commands to GOTV (default value = 0). - Added convar tv_relaytextchat, 0 = off, 1 = relay "say" chat only, 2 = relay "say" and "say_team" chat to GOTV (default value = 1). - Team kills and team damage is now preserved for players in competitive games across disconnects and reconnects. - Fixed a regression in naming of tv_autorecord demo files.