- Fixed Governor's Salakots that had been wrongly converted into Ancient Imbued Spinal Blades.
- Fixed the 400% battle booster giving only 300%. Active battle boosters of this type have been reset to 500 minutes remaining. The 9 players that already fully consumed their battle boosters have each been granted two new boosters.
- Launching the game will now allow you to reconnect to a match in progress even while searching for the Dota 2 Network. In concert with this change, all existing low priority punishments have been reset.
WRAITH-NIGHT - Added Queen of Pain, Storm Spirit, Templar Assassin, Witch Doctor, and Elder Titan to Wraith-Night. - Added new rewards to Wraith-Night. - Juggernaut now gains evasion during Blade Fury. - Fixed a bug where pausing the game would break certain Wraith King abilities.
ECONOMY - Added sets for Luna, Drow Ranger, Skywrath Mage, and Naga Siren - Added a player set for Invoker by iceiceice - Added weaponry for Sven, Doom, Spectre, Windranger, Alchemist, Warlock, and Slark. - Added hairstyles for Drow Ranger, Mirana, Lina, Windranger, and Templar Assassin. - Added three HUDs - Added a 400% Battle Booster (80% stacking for other players). Available until January 3rd.
COMMUNITY - Only decrement low-priority game count in a coop-bot match if you win and you are not playing on passive difficulty.
- Added Legion Commander to the workshop. - Updated workshop files for Dazzle, Dragon Knight, Bloodseeker, Broodmother and Batrider that include separated fbx and smd files. - 5 solo players will never match against a 5 man party in Ranked Matchmaking (and will be extremely unlikely in Unranked). - Fixed bug where you could have multiple recruiters, or active recruitment requests once accepting a recruiter. - Some players with multiple accepted recruiters will have their recruitment status reset. - The armory filter dropdown will no longer be hidden by any active Battle Point Boosters. - Fixed various crash bugs around Guides in Frostivus. - Improved audio mix of player and caster voice on surround sound systems. - Fixed a crash on systems with multiple gamepads connected. - Fixed a case where backdoor protection would not function properly. - Fixed Ember Spirit base HP regen being 0.25 instead of 0.75 - Fixed Naga Siren base HP regen being 0.25 instead of 0.75 - Match history now shows MMR and change for your ranked matches.
- Fixed a file management bug that could cause some users to run out of memory when opening the Addons screen. - Removed SSE2 requirement that was added during the Linux port. - Fixed plugin handler reporting all commands as coming from the server, even when they came from the client.
- Added a recruitment option to the popup menu when right-clicking players. - Fixed bug where the recruitment icon would show up for recruitment offers you had not accepted. - Fixed bug where the tutorial gift gem would create ethereal sockets instead of normal sockets. Affected items have been fixed. - Fixed bug where "Demons Imprisoned" would not increment. - Wraith-Night matches no longer reduce low-priority penalty games remaining.
- Fixed Press The Attack being unable to target siege units - Fixed Magnetic Grip being able to pull you out of Duel, Blackhole and Chronosphere - Fixed Rupture affecting couriers - Fixed not always being silenced properly during Duel (Autocast, Morph, etc) - Fixed Static Storm silence/mute not affecting sleeping/invulnerable units - Fixed Moment of Courage Legacy Key - Fixed Earth Spirit Legacy Keys
WRAITH-NIGHT - Fixed a game-restart exploit. - Fixed some abilities incorrectly considering illusions. - Arcane Boots II can no longer be disassembled - Fixed a bug with some items permanently granting their buffs even when unequipped. - Added message about abandonments leading to low-priority punishments for wraith-night matches.
COACH FIXES - Fixed Coaches seeing enemy projectiles for some spells (i.e. Ancient Apparition's ultimate) - Fixed Coaches being able to see enemy team's glyph cooldown. - Fixed Coaches being able to see enemy item cooldowns. - Fixed Coaches being able to become captains in Captains Mode & Captains Draft. - Fixed Coaches seeing some ability state information on enemy heroes.
* Wraith King has risen * Fixed Recruits sorting in the wrong direction * Fixed Captain crowns showing on all players when spectating CM games
* Added matchmaking preference to use themed or classic map * Ranked matchmaking will always use the classic map. (This is to minimize fragmentation of the matchmaking pool) * Tuned quality thresholds in ranked matchmaking to wait longer and require a higher quality match * Private lobbies will use classic map if tournament version is selected in lobby settings * Fixed bug causing full parties of 5 players to wait needlessly when searching for Wraith-Night or Coop Bot matches
Frostivus: * Rebalanced both Shadow Fragments and Shining Fragments rewards * Fixed towers sometimes becoming invulnerable * Fixed CM hero selection being limited after a Frostivus game * Fixed buy back cost not being reset on new game with increased difficulty * After defeating Wraith King end panel now correctly shows up and shows fragment rewards and allows voting * Added conversion of Shining Fragments to Shadow Fragments