STORE COMMUNITY ABOUT SUPPORT
Aug 9, 2011
Product Update - Valve
- After defeating the Volcanicrab in the Ignan Ruins, Chante now correctly states that the player can use three magic stones.
- Selecting the "Simplify barrels/torches" option in custom.exe no longer causes the game to spit a few errors on startup.
- The display error with the Survival Dungeon floor counter has been corrected.
- The late-game magics that summon the elemental spirits now all have correct spell descriptions.
- Using the Return to Title option in windowed mode during plot events now properly terminates the event.
- Mackerels in the Emperor-Bug's Tomb have had a bug fixed and no longer make the fishing minigame unplayable if you fail to catch them on the first pull.
- The song list in Jukebox Mode is now properly in English.
- The few typos in plot events and in the post-game event listing have been corrected.