- Fixed Governor's Salakots that had been wrongly converted into Ancient Imbued Spinal Blades.
- Fixed the 400% battle booster giving only 300%. Active battle boosters of this type have been reset to 500 minutes remaining. The 9 players that already fully consumed their battle boosters have each been granted two new boosters.
- Launching the game will now allow you to reconnect to a match in progress even while searching for the Dota 2 Network. In concert with this change, all existing low priority punishments have been reset.
WRAITH-NIGHT - Added Queen of Pain, Storm Spirit, Templar Assassin, Witch Doctor, and Elder Titan to Wraith-Night. - Added new rewards to Wraith-Night. - Juggernaut now gains evasion during Blade Fury. - Fixed a bug where pausing the game would break certain Wraith King abilities.
ECONOMY - Added sets for Luna, Drow Ranger, Skywrath Mage, and Naga Siren - Added a player set for Invoker by iceiceice - Added weaponry for Sven, Doom, Spectre, Windranger, Alchemist, Warlock, and Slark. - Added hairstyles for Drow Ranger, Mirana, Lina, Windranger, and Templar Assassin. - Added three HUDs - Added a 400% Battle Booster (80% stacking for other players). Available until January 3rd.
COMMUNITY - Only decrement low-priority game count in a coop-bot match if you win and you are not playing on passive difficulty.
- Added Legion Commander to the workshop. - Updated workshop files for Dazzle, Dragon Knight, Bloodseeker, Broodmother and Batrider that include separated fbx and smd files. - 5 solo players will never match against a 5 man party in Ranked Matchmaking (and will be extremely unlikely in Unranked). - Fixed bug where you could have multiple recruiters, or active recruitment requests once accepting a recruiter. - Some players with multiple accepted recruiters will have their recruitment status reset. - The armory filter dropdown will no longer be hidden by any active Battle Point Boosters. - Fixed various crash bugs around Guides in Frostivus. - Improved audio mix of player and caster voice on surround sound systems. - Fixed a crash on systems with multiple gamepads connected. - Fixed a case where backdoor protection would not function properly. - Fixed Ember Spirit base HP regen being 0.25 instead of 0.75 - Fixed Naga Siren base HP regen being 0.25 instead of 0.75 - Match history now shows MMR and change for your ranked matches.
- Added a recruitment option to the popup menu when right-clicking players. - Fixed bug where the recruitment icon would show up for recruitment offers you had not accepted. - Fixed bug where the tutorial gift gem would create ethereal sockets instead of normal sockets. Affected items have been fixed. - Fixed bug where "Demons Imprisoned" would not increment. - Wraith-Night matches no longer reduce low-priority penalty games remaining.
- Fixed Press The Attack being unable to target siege units - Fixed Magnetic Grip being able to pull you out of Duel, Blackhole and Chronosphere - Fixed Rupture affecting couriers - Fixed not always being silenced properly during Duel (Autocast, Morph, etc) - Fixed Static Storm silence/mute not affecting sleeping/invulnerable units - Fixed Moment of Courage Legacy Key - Fixed Earth Spirit Legacy Keys
WRAITH-NIGHT - Fixed a game-restart exploit. - Fixed some abilities incorrectly considering illusions. - Arcane Boots II can no longer be disassembled - Fixed a bug with some items permanently granting their buffs even when unequipped. - Added message about abandonments leading to low-priority punishments for wraith-night matches.
COACH FIXES - Fixed Coaches seeing enemy projectiles for some spells (i.e. Ancient Apparition's ultimate) - Fixed Coaches being able to see enemy team's glyph cooldown. - Fixed Coaches being able to see enemy item cooldowns. - Fixed Coaches being able to become captains in Captains Mode & Captains Draft. - Fixed Coaches seeing some ability state information on enemy heroes.
* Wraith King has risen * Fixed Recruits sorting in the wrong direction * Fixed Captain crowns showing on all players when spectating CM games
* Added matchmaking preference to use themed or classic map * Ranked matchmaking will always use the classic map. (This is to minimize fragmentation of the matchmaking pool) * Tuned quality thresholds in ranked matchmaking to wait longer and require a higher quality match * Private lobbies will use classic map if tournament version is selected in lobby settings * Fixed bug causing full parties of 5 players to wait needlessly when searching for Wraith-Night or Coop Bot matches
Frostivus: * Rebalanced both Shadow Fragments and Shining Fragments rewards * Fixed towers sometimes becoming invulnerable * Fixed CM hero selection being limited after a Frostivus game * Fixed buy back cost not being reset on new game with increased difficulty * After defeating Wraith King end panel now correctly shows up and shows fragment rewards and allows voting * Added conversion of Shining Fragments to Shadow Fragments
• Fixed a bug that caused some gem names and stat values to get truncated in the tooltip. • Recipe costs have been reduced. This change will affect newly dropped recipes. • Items with gems that convey the Inscribed, Autographed, and Ascendant qualities will now appear consistently. If the gemmed item already had a special quality (like Genuine) then that special quality will take precedence over the gem quality. • Several issues with crafting have been fixed: o A bug that made it appear that items were 'eaten' by crafting has been fixed. No items were actually eaten (they are still in your inventory). For example, a recipe that took 5 inputs would sometimes only consume 4 of the inputs and remain incomplete. The 5th item was never consumed even though it appeared to be by the UI. Recipes will now consume the correct number of items. o A bug has been fixed that made the display of some recipes show the wrong type of items already fulfilled (i.e.: 4 of the same thing when actually 4 different items were fulfilled). o The server is notified of a crafting attempt earlier in the crafting process so that crafting results will appear earlier. o The crafting completed animation now also plays for partial crafts. A dialog will appear during a partial craft indicating the recipe is not complete and needs more components to be finalized. • The tradability policy for socketed gems and crafted items has changed: o Gems extracted from an item that is "tradable after date" now become tradable after the same date. o Gems extracted from an item that can never be traded no longer inherit that restriction. You can safely add gems to a permanently untradable item without the gems becoming permanently untradable. o Gems that are not tradable (like Ascendant gems) will make the item they are added to untradable, but only while those gems are socketed. Extracting the gems will remove the trade restriction from the item they are added to. o If one or more crafted inputs are "tradable after date" then the recipe and output will become "tradable after date" with the latest date of the inputs. o If one or more crafted inputs are permanently untradable then the recipe and output will become permanently untradable. o All previously crafted items have been grandfathered into these new rules and have been made tradable.
DIRETIDE - Wave of Force damage is no longer reflectable
WORKSHOP - Enabled Luna on the workshop with new model and texture files - Updated workshop model and texture files (including fbx) for Lion, Axe, Omniknight, Nature's Prophet, Juggernaut, Naga Siren, Ogre Magi, Tidehunter, and Ursa. - Enabled alpha test for Earthshaker materials