• Baby Sims will no longer become stuck on a Sims hand while driving a car. • Imaginary Friends who have been made real will now keep their unique outfit when aging up. • Bunk Bed drop shadows will no longer shift places when a Sim climbs into one. • Sims will now react to another Sim Showing Off a skill they learned at an afterschool class or club. • The Catch all Type of Fishes memory will no long appear before the action has been completed. • The screenshot for the Enjoyed WooHoo in a Tree House memory will no longer clip with the Tree House. • Incorrect placement slots on the Loft Bed that show as valid locations have been removed. • The Temporarily Undead moodlet will now correctly state what caused it when the Ghost Potion has been thrown at a Sims feet. • Sims will no longer be spammed with Field Trip opportunities. • Elder Sims will no longer reset when loading a Save Game that has them in the Harass with Cane interaction. • Sims can now learn their Imaginary Friends traits much easier when they are turned into a live Sim. • An issue where Gems and Metals in a Sims inventory became unusable once Generations was installed has been resolved. • The footprint of a Daycare child will no longer be permanently left on the lot when the Active Household is changed. • Babies and Toddlers will no longer go into a frozen state when a Social Worker comes to take them while they are being pushed in strollers. • The wish to Ride a Spring Rider will no longer always appear after the interaction to ride a spring rider has been canceled. • Shopping menus will no longer appear while inside of Camera Man Mode. • The Imaginary Friend doll can no longer be buried in Sandboxes to prevent the Sim from losing it forever. • Sims can now complete a Poltergeist Haunting job (Ambitions) if there is a Bunk or Loft Bed on the lot. • Queued interactions while performing the Daycare Career will no longer be automatically canceled after putting a toddler down. • Spiral Staircases can no longer be placed in areas that Sims cannot route to. • Sims that have been turned into a Ghost will no longer receive an extra diploma. • Sims can no longer have a negative amount of Memories in their Scrapbook. • After purchasing a Bar (Late Night), Sims will no longer receive the Bought a Bar memory when purchasing any other type of property. • The Motive Mobile will no longer be unintentionally used when returning from a Community Lot with a toddler, causing it to remain parked in front of the Sims home. • The Throw a Teen Party wish will no longer appear while a Teen Party is already planned. • Users can now select a Lifetime Wish for Teenagers who have aged up to Young Adults while away at Boarding School. • Daycare children will no longer be abandoned on your Sims lot. • Children now have the chance to be Scolded when performing Dino Smash on a doll house. • Sims can no longer become stuck in Fences while in Camera Man Mode. • Elder Sims who are arrested in the Criminal Career while using the Elder Cane will no longer become stuck. • Ghost Sims will now remain floating when returning from Boarding School. • Strollers will no longer disappear from a Sims inventory after leaving for a Free Vacation while pushing the stroller. • Objects placed in a Sims inventory after they have accepted a Free Vacation opportunity will be restored when the Sim returns from vacation. • The wish to Attend Prom will no longer appear while a Sim is attending Prom. • Issues with the cutout for Spiral Staircase when placed in a basement have been resolved. • Sims can now select the Leave Me Alone interaction on Imaginary Friends while playing in Bridgeport (Late Night). • The Give Gift interaction on a computer will no longer be banned for Sims who have had their computer privileges revoked. • Sims who are under the influence of the Ghost Potion will now be able to use Subways (Late Night). • Potions that a Sim has already learned how to create will now be available on Chemistry Tables when placed in Vacation Worlds. • Sims using a stroller can no longer become stuck if a user alters the terrain in Build/Buy Mode while the Sim and stroller are routing. • Sims can now interact with objects inside a Bar (Late Night) after the venue has closed during a Bachelor/ette Party. • A Sims route path will no longer become broken when moving a Spiral Staircase while a Sim is in motion. • Butlers (Late Night) will no longer become stuck in the sidewalk after canceling the Learn to Drive interaction with him. • Players will no longer be spammed by the "Go for a stroll using the Stroller" wish. • The Imaginary Friend can no longer lose their unique outfit when the game is saved and loaded while the Imaginary Friend is being turned real. • Unplayable states where Adults die when children are away at Boarding School have been resolved. • The Guest List will no longer become blocked after adding kids and children and then changing the party type to Bachelor/ette Party. • The Plan Outfit interaction will no longer break the functionality of the Costume Chest. • Sims who die while under the influence of the Ghost Potion will now properly appear as a Ghost after dying. • The household size limit can no longer be exceeded by using Clone Vouchers. • Hopscotch Courts will no longer lose functionality when a Sim who has motive stress plays hopscotch with another Sim. • Videos created with the Video Camera on vacation worlds can now be replayed when returning to the home world. • The Scold interaction will now only be performed once when having two adults in the same room where a Child Sim is setting a booby trap. • Bar speakers will now be turned off when Party Dancers begin dancing at a Bar (Late Night) during a Bachelor/ette Party. • The Graduate interaction on City Hall will now be available when loading a game that was saved on the day a Sim was supposed to graduate. • The Make Radical Reparum Potion wish will no longer reappear right after fulfilling it. • Sims who are on fire will no longer be forced to attend graduation before they can put themselves out. • Sims enrolled in the Daycare profession will now autonomously take better care of children while at work. • An issue that causes a Sims plumbob to be temporarily displayed at the exit of a Tree House has been remedied. • A scroll bar will now appear when text in the Capture This Moment window exceeds the size of the window. • The Imaginary Friend outfit for the Child aged Imaginary Friend will now work correctly with Create a Style. • Sims who are in Boarding School when Generations is uninstalled will no longer be removed from the household when loading the saved game. • Sims will now route properly to the location when selecting the Visit lot with Date interaction. • An issue where Elevators (Late Night) become unusable when an Imaginary Friend turns to doll form inside of them has been resolved. • Children will no longer play a broken animation when rejecting an opportunity over the phone. • Children and Teens can no longer die from motive failure while on a Time Out. • An issue where NPC Sims using a Tree House would prevent player controlled Sims from using it has been fixed. • The Repoman can no longer repossess Spiral Staircases. • Castle Bunk and Loft beds now match the preset thumbnail images in Buy Mode. • Sims who are enrolled in Boarding School just before an Adult Sim accepts a Free Vacation opportunity will no longer be removed from the game. • The Imaginary Friend will no longer be removed from the game after using the ResetSim cheat on it. • The Erase Tool will now appear correctly when entering the Terrain Paints section of Build Mode and filtering it to an EP or SP with no terrain content. • The Brush Shape in Build Mode will no longer freeze after having filtered to an EP or SP with no content in the current tab. • The Launcher Help Files will now display properly when Firefox or Chrome is set as the default browser. • Mac Only: Toilets will no longer overflow when switching between floors of a house after the toilet has been booby trapped. • Mac Only: Fixes a crash issue that occurs when opening the Options Menu after playing the game for a while. • Mac Only: Fixes a crash issue that occurs when opening the Scrapbook after playing the game for a while. • Mac Only: Fixes a crash issue that occurs when clicking the Share Memories button after playing the game for a while. • Fixes an issue where Sims would be unintentionally removed from Boarding School when the Prom of another Sim began. • Fixes an issue where the game crashes after deleting a Fish Tank which has been placed on a foundation. • Fixes a crash issue that occurs when a Sim practices making drinks with an Imaginary Friend. • Fixes an issue where the Return to Owner interaction would not work properly when trying to return a stolen item through the mailbox. • Fixes an issue where a Sim resets when attempting to play Hopscotch with an Imaginary Friend Doll. • Fixes a crash issue that occurs when Platforms are placed on a lot after filtering Build Mode content to any EP or SP. • Various fixes to Daycare and the Imaginary Friend involving the Edit Town mode. • Various fixes to Children Sims not showing up correctly or staying too long at Daycare. • Additional bug fixes and polish to existing features
Late Night Updates
• Vampires fangs have been restored. • Objects with interactions will now work properly when placed on Sectional Seating tables. • Corner Sectional Seats on lots in the Edit Town bin will now work properly when placed in a world. • Children Sims will now correctly participate when Ask to Join: Go for a Joy Ride is selected on Sectional Seating. • Fixes an issue where glass objects flicker when Advanced Rendering is turned on.
• Laundromat Venues can now be purchased through the Real Estate menu.
World Adventures Updates
• Sand Piles and Tomb décor will no longer be visible in an unexplored tomb. • An issue that broke functionality for Nectar Bottles and Nectar Racks has been resolved. • Photos taken with cameras from World Adventures will now be properly saved to the inventory. • Objects placed in a Sims Family Inventory will no longer disappear when returning from a Vacation world.
Base Game Updates
• Fences that were designed to be transparent will no longer be opaque when Advanced Rendering is turned off. • The Downloads Dashboard will no longer ask you to log in after already being logged in. • Children will no longer float when sitting on certain fountain sculptures. • Bookshelves in Library venues will correctly stock books when the venue is placed from the Edit Town bin. • Additional bug fixes and polish to existing features