Български (Bulgarian) čeština (Czech) Dansk (Danish) Nederlands (Dutch) Suomi (Finnish) Français (French) Ελληνικά (Greek) Deutsch (German) Magyar (Hungarian) Italiano (Italian) 日本語 (Japanese) 한국어 (Korean) Norsk (Norwegian) Polski (Polish) Português (Portuguese) Português-Brasil (Portuguese-Brazil) Русский (Russian) Română (Romanian) 简体中文 (Simplified Chinese) Español (Spanish) Svenska (Swedish) 繁體中文 (Traditional Chinese) ไทย (Thai) Türkçe (Turkish) Українська (Ukrainian) Help us translate Steam
Posts in "Product Updates" channel about:
Gratuitous Space Battles: The Tribe
Feb 23, 2010
Product Update - Valve
Updates to Gratuitous Space Battles have been released. The updates will be applied automatically when your Steam client is restarted.
- Performance: Speed increase for drawing the deployment screen.
- Bug Fix: Fix for design picker scroll buttons not always working right if you have used the design filter buttons.
- Performance: UI performance improvement for scrolling on the challenge browser screen.
- Usability: Various Improvements to range-setting UI on the deployment screen.
- Performance: Differential challenge data downloading means that refreshing the challenge list is much faster now.
- New Feature: Fleet overlay UI for the battle screen showing every ship on your fleet and it's current status.
- Bug Fix: Shield modules that are destroyed no longer count towards calculating shield resistance.
- Usability: Mouse cursor now changes to the hand icon when over something clickable.
- New Feature: Added module stat comparison window when you click any item of module data.
- Bug Fix: Weapons will now fire at anything within range correctly, even if ordered not to attack a certain class, providing that no other suitable targets are in range.
- Bug Fix: Fixed missing hulk for the rebel atlantis bomber.
- Bug Fix: Fixed bug where armor module reduced effectiveness through stacking was not always calculated correctly for UI purposes.
- Bug Fix: Apostrophes in challenge map names and taunts are no longer preceded by a forward slash.
- Bug Fix: Fixed bug where the challenges didn't update their ratings, attempts and so on, when you clicked refresh.