Posts in "Product Updates" channel about:
Gratuitous Space Battles: The Tribe
Feb 23, 2010
Product Update - Valve
Updates to Gratuitous Space Battles have been released. The updates will be applied automatically when your Steam client is restarted.
- Performance: Speed increase for drawing the deployment screen.
- Bug Fix: Fix for design picker scroll buttons not always working right if you have used the design filter buttons.
- Performance: UI performance improvement for scrolling on the challenge browser screen.
- Usability: Various Improvements to range-setting UI on the deployment screen.
- Performance: Differential challenge data downloading means that refreshing the challenge list is much faster now.
- New Feature: Fleet overlay UI for the battle screen showing every ship on your fleet and it's current status.
- Bug Fix: Shield modules that are destroyed no longer count towards calculating shield resistance.
- Usability: Mouse cursor now changes to the hand icon when over something clickable.
- New Feature: Added module stat comparison window when you click any item of module data.
- Bug Fix: Weapons will now fire at anything within range correctly, even if ordered not to attack a certain class, providing that no other suitable targets are in range.
- Bug Fix: Fixed missing hulk for the rebel atlantis bomber.
- Bug Fix: Fixed bug where armor module reduced effectiveness through stacking was not always calculated correctly for UI purposes.
- Bug Fix: Apostrophes in challenge map names and taunts are no longer preceded by a forward slash.
- Bug Fix: Fixed bug where the challenges didn't update their ratings, attempts and so on, when you clicked refresh.