CrimeCraft GangWars Expansion Released
GangWars is a massive expansion for the Free-to-Play Online Shooter CrimeCraft. GangWars revamps the experience for new users while also adding exciting end game content for veteran players.
Play before December 16th and receive a special GangWars Launch Gift! This includes a powerful custom gear set, 40 gold bars, and much more…
* Players can now select a Preset Class to use for combat.
* Choose from 24 different class profiles, such as Soldier, Sniper, Snadow Spy, and Kamikaze. Each class has its own unique advantages and disadvantages.
* Classes contains the full set of equipment and abilities that dont require repair and dont expire.
* Players can also create their own Custom Profiles, allowing the player to choose every aspect of their character including weapons, gear, boosts, and abilities.
* Players in gangs can fight for the control of territory in Sunrise City.
* Gangs controlling a zone will receive various bonuses such as increased cash gain or experience yield.
* Players have increased max hp when fighting in zones their gang controls.
* All players will pay a percent of their cash yield as a tax to the gang who controls the territory.
* Ruling Gang's logos will now appear around territories that belongs to them.
* Access CrimeCraft's combat, character customization, equipment shops and social features from the Quickplay Interface,
* New Players joining the game no longer start at the lobby tutorial, which now has an option to be skipped.
* Any player can freely switch between lobbies and Quickplay by pressing a button on the interface.
TOURNAMENT SYSTEM REVAMPED
* Players earn bronze, silver, and gold coins as a reward tournament instead of cash and random items.
* These coins can be exchanged for powerful items of their choice from the Operator NPC.
* Adjusted stats for items to make low-level players more competitive.
* Shock Grenade, C4 Rocket Turret, Enhanced Metabolism, Improved Detection, Liquid Armor and Blast Helmet rebalanced.
* Run speed increased for pistols. Range of all pistols increased.
* Sniper rifle accuracy significantly decreased when shooting without aiming.
* R-Sys Sabretooth, Hargan Bulldog, Valley Forge, Exeter Arret, Jericho Ragnarok, Cabrese Fucilere weapons stats rebalanced.
* Boost quality feature removed from the game. Now all boosts have maximum quality.
* Indura Liquidstone, Chemtech Supermax, Zymek Lifeline boost effects reduced.
* All unpopular boosts were rebalanced.
* Now character performs the standard jump-knife attacked when armed with a pistol.
MAPS AND GAME TYPES
* New game type Core Annihilation added in the game. This is primary a PvP game type with an additional twist each team consists of both players and AI bots. The goal is to destroy your opponents core while protecting your own core from opponents attacks.
* New combat location La Famiglia Compound added in the game.
* PvP game types added on Chemtech Processing Plant map.
* Capture the Zone (3 points) game rules updated.
* A player can subscribe simultaneously to any number of map / game type combinations now.
* Matches launch much faster for players.
NEW BLACK MARKET ITEMS
* Change Gender Charter this item allows changing your character gender.
* Small and Large Contract Page this will increase the maximum allowed number of jobs.
* Custom hats added: The Spartan Helmet, Viking Crusader Helmet, The Nautilus, Spot Welder Mask, Mr. Hideous, Spec Ops Helmet and Riot Guard Helmet.
* Clan hall visual upgrades added for ceiling, walls, floor and furniture.
* Scavenger tools added that allow players to get containers for the profession of their choice from PvE matches.
* Now players can spend gold bars or in-game cash to purchase abilities.
* Bronze coins can be exchanged for the following items when visiting Coin Operator NPC in any lobby: Weekly Tournament Passes; Ingredient Packs; Experience, Cash and Loot boosts; Bleedout episode tickets.
* A number of other major and minor improvements and bug fixes.
See the full list of new features, improvements and bug fixes on the http://www.crimecraft.com/forums/Patch-Notes/topics/GangWars-expansion-patch-notes