Posts in "Product Updates" channel about:
Poker Night at the Inventory
Dec 6, 2010
Product Update - Valve
Updates to Poker Night at the Inventory have been released. The updates will be applied automatically when your Steam client is restarted. The major changes include:
- Anti-aliasing quality control added to Graphics Settings screen.
- Improved compatibility with Shader Model 2.0 graphics cards.
- Fixed cases of invisible and garbled text on the title screen and settings screen on some systems.
- Some lower end video cards which formerly just drew a black screen should now display the game.
- At the end of a hand, winners of the main pot and any side pots all announced individually. (Previously, only the winner of the biggest pot was announced.)
- Each round, the minimum raise starts at the big blind until someone raises, after which the minimum raise is the amount of that last raise.
- In heads up (one on one) play, the dealer is now the small blind and first to act pre-flop.
- If a someone folds and is part of a side pot, and after the fold only one person remains in the sidepot, the sidepot gets cleared and paid out to that one remaining person.
- The tutorial now automatically comes up once, the first time the game is played. It is still also available on-demand from the Poker Help screen.
- Players who have a straight flush, four of a kind, full house, flush or straight will now get the appropriate hand achievement even if everyone else folds to them in that hand.
- Fixed issue causing character tells to rarely play.
- Fixed issue causing only one of the player's hole cards to display when skipping dialog.
- Improved readability/consistency on the unlockable Strong Bad card deck.
- Two new poker tables available on the Unlocks screen: Poker Night, and Inventory Security