MINOR: - Retinues no longer get free leaders - Liege levies raised via the province view are now raised in the selected province - You can now forbid your council from leading armies - Optimized succession calculation, which could cause massive slowdowns in big dynasties with many landed members - Intrigue plots vs barons or their courtiers can now include their liege's courtiers and other vassals - Fixed Scottish Schiltron building giving 10x defensive bonus to pikes - Fixed Dutch cultural retinue lacking pikes - Fixed an issue with AI strength calculations the first month after loading a game - A bit more randomness in the size of the rebel reinforcements in civil wars - The Pope now receives even less war contribution score in Crusades - Fixed a crash with a null war list in Province View and Diplomacy View - Mercenary regiments and Holy Orders will now automatically get a new leader when the old one dies - Less likely that the captain of a merc regiment gets reassigned to lead something else - Kingdoms no longer assimilate out of de jure empires that have no holder - Fixed a bug with not being able to move capital back to your title's preferred capital - The Imperial Reconquest CB now only works for the restored Roman Empire - The Imperial Reconquest CB no longer clears out all rulers under the title - Disbanding multiple selected units will never disband retinues if there are non-retinues in any selected unit - Liege levies will now disband if their owner is at war with the owner of the unit - Retinues no longer reinforce if their owner has no money - Diplo AI: Imprisoned vassals or below will always accept a demand for religious conversion, and go free from prison - AI: Much better at assigning flank commanders for important armies - AI: Less likely to go overboard with Crown Authority - AI: Not interested in Lower CA plots in irrelevant kingdoms/empires - AI: Fixed a bug with it not dismissing liege levies when done with them - Army AI: Fixed a bug with invasions not happening when they should - Ledger page with independent rulers now shows troops including retinues - Shift or Ctrl clicking buttons in Ruler Designer coat of arms designer now multiplies the frame change by 5 or 10 - Fixed bug where byzantine unit pack was replacing all eastern europeans - Raising troops via raise all or raise on province will now merge units - Now allowed to ask to join tribal invasion wars - Fixed bugged altaic culture building modifier - Fixed the history of c_sodermanland - Fixed consistency issue with German characters name Philipp - Fixed faulty employment date for Robrecht van Gent - Fixed broken Ua Conchobair dynasty - Province of Bira no longer stays Orthodox for the entire game - Fixed bug where imprisoned underage rulers could kill their regents - Gave The Two Saltuks from Erzurum their correct names - Corrections to Phillip IV of France and many related characters - Sigrid Ylving no longer has the wrong mother - Fixed the deathdate of King Charles IV of France - Added missing Ecumenical Patriarchs - Fixed a bug where courtiers of landless characters would be listed in a weird location - Fixes and additions to various Frankish and Occitan dynasties - Fixes and additions to the Hunfirding dynasty - Missing marriages, mothers, children of Valdemar II and Erik V of Denmark added - Fixed a rare crash in 'on_siege_over' - AI: The independence faction does not present an ultimatum until it has at least 33% of the liege's strength - AI: De jure vassals of your culture and religion, except kings, will not start or join independence factions - Reduced the chance of massive rebel reinforcements for the Independence faction - Diplo AI: Mongols and Aztecs will no longer revoke titles off human players just for having the wrong religion or culture - Armenian, Georgian and Alan cultures updated with new names, name linkings and patronymics - Fixes to the County of Melgueil - Ingeborg Magnusdotter now has the correct gender - Sartag Khan now converts to Nestorianism instead of Orthodoxy - Corrections to the religion of several Zirid characters - A few Catalan name fixes - Changes and additions to the Godwin dynasty - Fixed a bug with Primogeniture when tracing back through the current holder's mother - Fixed a very rare crash with Holdings with no holder - Fixed an issue with inheritance by landless characters when there was no de jure vassal title they could take off the previous holder - Diplo AI: Much more careful about imprisonments - Imprisoning characters no longer affects their position in the line of succession - Fixed a bug with the event pictures on Mac and Linux - Added blinded trait to historically blind characters in the database - Added missing space to Armenian dynasty prefix and Irish male patronym - Byzantine, Armenian and Georgian character fixes and additions - Fixed wrong liege for Duchy of Champagne and County of Gevaudan at certain dates - Welsh/Hiberno-Norse Dublin character fixes and additions - New dynasty for the Kurdish Shaddadids, extended Mirdasid pedigree - On player agreement, the game now sends information to the Paradox backend when you start a game, containing the names of the DLCs and Mods you run (can be toggled with "dont_track_data = [yes/no]" in settings.txt) - AI: The leader of a claimant faction will no longer leave the faction in an elective realm where the claimant is currently the heir - AI: Fixed a slight bug where current heirs would not back claimant factions for themselves - Spymaster Scheme job has been overhauled and simplified - AI: Fixed an issue with the number of available galleys check - Fixed an issue with part of the de jure drift mechanic not being cleared on resign
FOR MODDERS: - The criterion for determining who can lead troops is now determined by the allow trigger for 'job_marshal' (so women can now be modded to lead armies) - Added trigger 'is_adult' - Added trigger 'is_marriage_adult'
2012-10-22: v1.07b -----------------------
- Fixed an issue with broken portraits and other graphics on certain older graphics cards - Fixed a bug with Claimant Faction wars becoming invalid in Elective Realms - Fixed a bug where various Dynasty variables would not be correctly reset on resign, which could even cause crashes - Fixed the initial tech levels in the Nestorian and Miaphysite provinces - Fixed a crash bug in the religion view that could happen when your ruler's religion changed - Fixed a bug with Gavelkind succession in Empires where the holder also had many kingdoms - Fixed an issue where you could become independent by joining an independence faction war in another realm - Kurds now have access to the Persian cultural building - William the Conquerer no longer set as mother of three Breton characters - Fixed the history for c_aprutium - Fixed deathdate of character 161537 - Fixes/additions to the Strathearn dynasty - Fixes to the counts of Malta - Fixed broken de Mello dynasty - Various additions/fixes to several English dynasties - Various additions/fixes to several German dynasties - Renamed duplicate Onega province - Added rulers to various Eastern pagan provinces - Spymaster can now use Scheme in provinces belonging to your liege's other vassals - Fixed hunting event to correctly apply to barons - Fixed an ugly "invalidated war" message showing messy trigger conditions - No longer possible to start or join Factions while in revolt against your current liege - Fixed an issue where a vassal revolt war could sometimes invalidate on mostly unrelated other revolts in the same realm - Fixed a glitch with the tooltip on the "Start a Faction" button - No longer allowed to start claimant factions for female claimants against Agnatic law titles - Fixed an issue with Protected Inheritance - Reduced size of all event pictures by 25% at no loss of quality - Muslim Jihads no longer possible before 1187 - The title is now displayed correctly for Russian Grand Princesses - Some changes to the religious setup in the Levant
2012-10-16: v1.07 -----------------------
MAJOR: - Faction System - Characters can have both a Plot and an Ambition - Retinue System support for the Legacy of Rome DLC - Orthodox and related religions have Autocephalous Patriarchs and the Pentarchy - Rebalanced Combat, with more focus on leaders and their traits. More leader traits. - Liege levies. You only raise levies from your direct vassals, and they are not directly connected to Holdings. - A number of self improvement Ambitions for characters - New religions: Miaphysite, Nestorian, Monothelite - Two new Bookmarks: The Alexiad and The Latin Empire - AI: Improved military AI - Major speed optimizations - Greatly reduced graphics memory load - Plugged some memory leaks - New events for characters with the lunatic trait - Spymaster's Discover Plots job has been renamed to Scheme, and now also affects faction membership - New icons added to all decisions
MINOR: - Launcher now remembers DLC and Mod settings - Very large savegames can now be sent to clients in multiplayer - Now always allowed to move capital back to the traditional capital of your primary title (even if you've moved capital once already) - You now always need at least two kingdom titles to create an Empire - Fixed several bugs with Gavelkind and Primogeniture succession - Fixed some issues with the Supply Limit and attrition rules - It's no longer possible to place councillors in grayed out provinces - Many, many changes and fixes to the history database - Character View: Selecting an ambition now auto-updates the window - Added ticking war score to Claim All wars - Made the Seljuks pre-mobilized in 1066, like the English contenders - Added portrait tooltip about a character's religious head - Added code for locking Constantinople to the Emperor better - Adjusted the colors of some duchies and kingdoms, mainly in Eastern Anatolia - Fixed the ship unit position in Lake Mälaren - Added "Foreign Conqueror" opinion modifier - Ormond is no longer a republic - Improved some trigger and event target tooltips - Fixed some issues with the "change succession law" CBs against secondary kingdoms - No longer allowed to press Muslim women's claims against anyone - No longer allowed to press other women's claims on _any_ titles against a ruler with Agnatic succession - Fixed a problem with law triggers in decisions - All casus belli event effects are now also initialized properly, so they can refer to laws - Characters in feudal realms will not flee to republics or theocracies when exiled - In republics, courtiers who are heirs to foreign titles can no longer be elected - Gave William the Conqueror three more castles at game start and adjusted the initial armies of all three contenders - The liege is now imprisoned when losing his or her primary title in a claimant war - When creating a new higher tier title in the game, your current laws will be copied (if it's not Duke-to-King) - When creating a new higher tier title that has never had a holder before, its holder history will be copied from your current title - Plot View: Fixed an issue where Vassal Decisions could be listed twice - Plot View: Fixed a bug with the tooltip on the Start Plot button - Fixed the tooltip for effects 'remove_title' - Fixed the tooltip for effects 'give_job_title' - Fixed some bugs with the 'spawn_unit' tooltip - Portraits: All characters are now bald if they wear the chain mail hood - 1066: Adjusted the traits of the main Saxon lords to like Eadgar the Aetheling a lot - The end game screen now shows the correct Komnenos dynasty shield - Added proper claims and ruler history for Tostig Godwinson - The loser in an invasion CB is now imprisoned by the winner if he becomes a vassal of the winner - Made the Varangian Guard better - Added tooltips to the Flank Leader selection view - Fixed a bug where children of Western ethnicity would not look it if of another culture - Fixed some bugs with graphical culture type of characters not correctly falling back to Western - The Golden Horde now receives slightly fewer reinforcements in the second event - Fixed a bug with the opinion penalty for destroying a title - Combat events no longer happens the first few days anymore - The Ambitions to have a son or daughter now increases fertility - Tweaked fertility effect on impregnation - Religious wars and Jihads/Crusades now reduce the Decadence for all successful participating Muslims - Tweaked some default message priorities - You now only get a Weak Claim on titles that have been revoked - You are no longer allowed to usurp titles from others in the same realm unless you have a Strong Claim - Fixed a bug where you could ask to join the wars of your liege's enemies - Muslim Invasion CB outcomes now also affect Decadence - Fixed a bug with the "Weaken Fellow Vassal" Plot, where the target could go independent when losing his last Duchy - Fixed an assymmetric hostility issue vs revolters of an ally of someone you're attacking - The "No Ambition" alert should no longer appear if there are no valid ambitions to pick - Fixed a bug with white text showing in some event windows - Fixed a bug where the AI could ask to educate children of vassals who were actually 'employed' by the vassal's Spouse - Fixed a bug in the portrait tooltip, where it did not always list the highest title a character was heir to - Fixed some issues with the wrong event frame being shown for some Knights of St John events- A liege no longers retains any imprison or revoke title reasons against rebel vassals when losing a civil war - Decadence revolts now only disband the earmarked regiments when they end- Fixed a bug making Holy Orders theocracies - Added missing clergy clothes for other graphical cultures - Fixed a bug with dead character portraits not looking correct when loading save games - Many new CoAs, courtesy of Txini - Fixed some glitches with the inheritance of Councillors - Fixed a rare bug with wars ending "inconclusively" just before they ended normally - Added more war invalidation explanations to the message - Slightly toned down the size of Decadence revolters - Pressing the claim of a dynasty member will now always vassalize him or her if possible - Fixed a bug with the tooltip for normal AND triggers - Titles are now also considered contested if a title de facto above them is contested - Tweaked Title Creation and Usurpation tooltips - Fixed a bug where revolters could remain in an ongoing uprising even after no longer being part of the realm - Crushing a major revolt now gives all direct vassal rulers a +25 opinion modifier of you for 10 years - When you White Peace revolters, they now get a 'Spared after Rebellion' opinion modifier of you, +25 for 10 years - Fixed a bug where a legitimized bastard would hate the parent for doing it - The Mongol reinforcements no longer arrive if the Horde has already been completely defeated - Fixed some issues with characters getting opinion modifiers of themselves - Added beard portrait scripts - Added missing string about not being able to revoke the last Temple Holding off your own religious head - Fixed two bugs with landless Mongols not declaring war - Claimant Wars: if the claimant is a bishop or mayor, those titles are now lost on success - Wars over titles are now more likely to give the title capital to the claimant - No longer possible to declare depose liege, or claimant wars on liege while the liege or above is himself in revolt - Fixed a bug where vassals could nominate successors for secondary duchies or below - Made the basic "Recently Conquered" tax penalty more severe, so it cannot be offset by tech, etc - A ward who is at war with his or her guardian now automatically returns home - Fixed an issue with the automatic removal of inappropriate scripted traits from underage historical characters - Independent kingdoms with a king that controls their entire de jure area can now break out of de jure empires - No longer possible to employ Holy Orders while excommunicated - Fixed a bug with the tooltips for triggers 'lower_tier_than' and 'higher_tier_than' - You no longer pay maintenance for Holy Orders if you're in a justified war, even if you're also in another type of war - Fixed an issue where you could not grant titles to vassals which you could not formally create - Gave most mercs and holy orders a base culture - Ensured that merc and holy order leaders are always of the right culture and religion - Slowed down event '39500' which automatically converts counties to Islam - Fixed a bug where you could move your capital again after a reload - Fixed a bug where a landed spouse who is the councillor of another ruler would not give you that attribute bonus - The Excommunicate diplo action is no longer shown for excommunicated characters - Fixed an issue with granting titles including lower not fully working if the target becomes independent from you through the action - Blocked Agnatic-Cognatic succession for Hordes - Horde type culture rulers cannot have Cognatic or True Cognatic succession laws - Improved kingdom division on inheritance kingdom split - Fixed a bug with characters not knowing of their own plots - Fixed a bug with the de facto liege of titles after revocation - Fixed a bug with the succession bethrothal icon not showing - Fixed a bug allowing you to assign too many wards to a guardian - Boosted the effect of the Chancellor's Improve Diplomatic Relations job - Corrected many spelling mistakes - Added a notification event when a character is killed in battle - Both sides in a siege now see the effects of triggered siege events - The event where a vassal offers guardianship now shows which child will become the vassal's ward - Fixes to the Christian and Muslim tournaments - Famous Muslims who join your court now have dynasties and improved stats - Scottish names are now English instead of Gaelic, whereas before they were a mixture of both - Russian duchies are now called grand principalities, and their rulers are referred to as grand princes - Fixed the event where the Hashshashin go after the Mongol leader - Revised Combat tooltips - Muslim Heavy cavalry now use CoA colors on their flags rather than the christian flag - Revised cultural building modifiers - Added a global supply limit modifier that increases with tech - Ruler Designer now handles culture different from ethnicity - Loading screens and flags now look a bit better - Fixed issue with special characters in find title box - Flanks will now pick tactics even if they have no leader - You are no longer allowed to build in settlements held by someout outside your realm or by someone you are at war with - Fixed some trigger tooltips that looked bad - Added the winners of the AAR contest as characters in the game - AI: Smarter about heir nomination when having multiple kingdoms (to keep them together) - AI: Fixed bug with silly Muslim handing out of titles - AI: Baron tier and landless characters now get a complete AI when they have raised units on the map - AI: Fixed an issue where it could spam a player asking to become a vassal - AI: Holy Orders should no longer run off to help others if they are already "hired" - AI: Will always accept guardians for childen offered by the Regent (and won't have them replaced on its own) - AI: Improved passing of demesne laws - AI: Should now want to revoke a Castle Holding when the primary holding in a County is NOT a Castle - AI: Prevented some stupid placing of the Chancellor to fabricate claims - AI: Vassals will no longer spontaneously declare war on their liege to depose him or take a title off him (these things are now faction based.) The only time they might declare war on their own is to create a succession crisis. - AI: Improved handing out of counties if it's over the demesne limit - AI: Will now execute "vassal decisions" (like blinding and castrating prisoners) - AI: Will now switch Guardian for children if appropriate (wrong religion or culture) - AI: Will not disband free galleys (from event effects) - AI: Fixed some bugs with turning betrothals into marriages - AI: More careful with title usurpation and the cost in gold - Diplo AI: Fixed a bug with "divine blood" marriage calculation - Diplo AI: Does not care about Matrilineal marriage factors if both parties are from the same dynasty - Diplo AI: Children in other realms will now still accept education offers from their own parents - Diplo AI: Fixed a bug with borked marriage proposals and spamming - Diplo AI: Less aggressive about revoking titles (requires a worse opinion or religious enmity) - Diplo AI: Will now break betrothals that won't be accepted anymore - Diplo AI: will not revoke titles while under a regency - Diplo AI: Early surrender now possible with Muslim invasion CBs. Defender more stubborn.
FOR MODDERS: - IMPORTANT: Added 'inherit_chance' to traits, replacing 'congenital' - The 'replace_path' bug is now fixed for real - Added 'effect' character history command. It's like an event option that's run for the character at game start. - Fixed a bug with 'immortal' traits and sex appeal - Added trigger 'leads_faction' - Added trigger 'faction_power' - Added trigger and effect 'any_faction_backer' - Added trigger 'completely_controls = [title]' (I or my vassals hold everything in it) - Added trigger 'revolt_distance' - The 'ai_will_do' clause in Decisions is no longer binary (the value determines the MTTH) - Fixed an issue with law triggers in the 'ai_will_do' field of decisions - Added trigger 'in_faction' - Added trigger 'war_title' - Added trigger 'defending_against_claimant' - Added event targets 'supported_claimant' and 'supported_claimant_title' - Added 'set_parent_religion' effect - Can now create Lowborn characters with the 'create_character' effect - Fixed a bug with scripted attributes in the 'create_character' effect - Fixed a bug in the 'conquest_culture' trigger - Added 'is_conquered' trigger - Added event targets 'heir_under_seniority_law' and 'heir_under_primogeniture_law' - Added trigger 'any_claimant' - Added 'from_potential' trigger to decisions (vassal and dynasty decisions only) - Added event effect 'add_spouse_matrilineal' - Added 'opinion_diff' trigger - The event targets 'owner' and 'holder_scope' are now the same and work on both titles and provinces - Added event effect 'copy_title_history' - Added event effect 'copy_title_laws' - Fixed a bug with trigger 'is_landed = no' - Fixed a bug in the effect 'spawn_unit' with the 'match' argument - Can now set a specific leader in the effect 'spawn_unit' - Fixed a bug in trigger 'de_jure_liege_or_above' - Fixed a bug in trigger 'de_jure_vassal_or_below' - Fixed some bugs with the 'set_name' effect - The 'set_name' effect can now change the name of titles - Added 'capital' effect - Added 'province_capital' effect - Added effect 'participation_scaled_decadence' - Added trigger 'num_of_faction_backers' - Added trigger 'race' - Added trigger 'graphical_culture' - Fixed a bug with event name spaces not working in 'events' fields in On Actions - Fixed a bug with event name spaces not working in 'events' fields in Job Actions - Added 'divine_blood' marriage opinion modifiers - Added more gradual Attrition Defines - Added 'secondary_graphical_culture' to cultures and culture groups (a fallback option, when not having certain DLCs) - Added trigger 'has_earmarked_regiments' - Added 'earmark' argument to the 'spawn_unit' event effect - The 'disband_event_forces' effect now takes an earmark argument - Added trigger 'diplomatic_immunity' - Added effect 'diplomatic_immunity' - Exported PORTRAIT_MID_AGE_THRESHOLD, PORTRAIT_OLD_AGE_THRESHOLD, PORTRAIT_ADULT_MALE_AGE_THRESHOLD and PORTRAIT_ADULT_FEMALE_AGE_THRESHOLD to defines - Exported AGE_OF_MARRIAGE to defines - Ported the last old defines to lua - Added SeaZone province text promotion - Added PrevPrev text promotion - Added trigger 'is_tribal_type_title' - Added trigger 'has_horde_culture'
- The date widget arrows in the lobby no longer stay gone after you've looked at your save games - Added a separate set of Muslim feudal (Iqta) laws - Added a separate Muslim invasion CB with longer truce and no taking of all occupied provinces - The success chance for kill plots now increases drastically past 100% Plot Power - MP: Fixed an OOS issue between people with and without SoI. (Unfortunately, this means modders with SoI cannot just script in any number of wives in other religions.) - Fixed a serious but simple error messing up the Spanish localization text - Corrected a load of German text using ';' in the localization, corrupting the text database - Decadence revolter special troops now disband after the war - The game will no longer crash if you have the African Unit Pack DLC but not the Sword of Islam - Exported EMPIRE_CREATION_PIETY_COST to defines - Fixed a bug with 'replace_path' in mods - Empires now cost 400 Piety to create (up from 200) - Fixed a bug that would not actually detract the empire creation Piety cost - Fixed a problem with the event effects 'gain_settlements_under_title' and 'vassalize_or_take_under_title' where rebel or revolter occupied counties would not be taken in the peace - Muslim vassals can no longer declare Holy Wars on rulers of their top liege's religion - Corrected the English regnal numbers to exclude the Saxon Edwards - Fixed a bug where breaking a truce would not actually cost Prestige - Added 'creation_requires_capital' field to landed titles - Added harsher creation conditions for the Latin Empire - Added proper creation conditions for the Caliphates - Fixed a bug with the event effect 'abdicate_to_most_liked_by' that could cause the new ruler of a non-feudal state to become independent when he should not - Character modifiers now correctly recalculated when a timed character modifier expires - No longer possible to revoke the last landed title off a ruler with significant vassals - The chancellor in West African cultures is now called Grand Vizier - The minor title 'title_ruler_consort' no longer has separate localization strings - it's now the other gender version of the spouse's ruler title - Added 'title_female' custom holder title to landed titles - Added separate law message for when muslims pass laws - Added event effect 'disband_event_forces' - Fixed some glitches with betrothals in the Muslim world - Fixed a bug with Heavy Armor tech level 5 - Fixed a bug with the Ramadan events firing at once if war was declared - Religion View: The portrait of the religious head should now age correctly - Doubled the opinion penalty for revoking a kingdom - Fixed a bug with the tooltip for usurping emperor tier titles - Fixed some errors in the Welsh character database - Women with 'immortal' flagged traits no longer grow infertile after 45, and the AI knows this - Fixed an issue with 'immortal' marked traits added in the ruler designer or the history - Should no longer be possible to get both the Sayyid and Mirza traits - Fixed two bugs with a dynasty's Coat of Arms changing for no reason - Scripted banned colors for Coats of Arms should now work - Corrected event picture for event 75075 - Fixed some events using incorrect form 'only_capable' - Removed some duplicate text entries - Tech focuses can no longer change when you inherit someone's title - Commander traits are now generated for characters created with the 'create_character' effect with a martial trait - The Jizya tax modifier is now shown with an icon on Holdings - Corrected the religion of Muhammad's ancestors - Corrected lots of (harmless) errors in the gui files - Fixed a bug with the tooltip for usurping emperor tier titles - Fixed a bug with the NTechnology defines and REN_PROVINCE not being read - Changed the name of the 'Empire of Spain' to 'Empire of Hispania' - Can no longer transfer Duke or King rank vassals to anyone except their de jure liege - Buffed the Christian states of Iberia by giving them more holdings, more initial building upgrades and slightly higher tech - Invasion AI: Fixed some deadlock situations that could occur when armies were loaded on fleets belonging to the wrong agent - Army AI: Fixed a glitch with attrition avoidance when having attached units - When moving an army into a sea zone, it will now prefer loading onto the smallest possible fleet - Attached units can no longer lead a siege if the unit they are attached to is also besieging - Increased the max number of holdings in many counties in continental Europe, England and the Levantine coast - Attached units now move at the same speed - Can no longer select holy orders to play in the lobby - Page 12 in the Ledger no longer crashes in "observer" mode - When divorcing a spouse, the "matrilineal" marriage status is now correctly reset - Vassals with a weak claim on the liege that they can't currently use no longer get an increased revolt risk - Diplo AI: Tweaked "desires better alliance" factor for marriages - Fixed a bug where armies containing Holy Order regiments could be disbanded when the Holy Order itself withdrew its forces for another conflict - Fixed a bug preventing a host without The Sword of Islam from hosting MP games with those who do and have selected Muslim rulers - Fixed a freeze bug in the lobby when stepping back through history from an advanced date - Fixed a bug with historical scripted non-succession laws being overridden at start - Fixed a bug where landless religion heads could be succeeded by ones of the wrong religion - Added 'decadence' character history command - The Seljuks now start at 0% Decadence - Fixed a bug in some combat tactics that would immediately destroy all enemies of a certain unit type
MAJOR: - Muslim Decadence System - Muslim Polygamy - Added new provinces, titles and history for Mali, Songhay and Ghana - Added the province of Aprutium (split off from Spoleto) - Added the new creatable Empires of Russia, Britannia, Spain, Francia, Scandinavia, Persia and Arabia - Strong and Weak Claim System - Overhaul of game text for Muslims - Added plots to claim titles - Split up the former Kingdom of Khazaria into many de jure kingdoms - Split the Kingdom of Rus into the kingdoms of Rus and Ruthenia - Added the duchies of Susa and Latium - Revised murder plots completely. No decisions, just events. - Commander traits added - Heavily revised combat tactics - Loads of new events
MINOR: - AI: Much more eager to join Crusades/Jihads if it has de jure interests in the target kingdom - AI: Much more eager to join Crusades/Jihads if in the same realm as the religious head - AI: More stubborn about fighting decadence revolters - AI: Tweaked Crusade targetting - will no longer target kingdoms with 0 'holiness' value for that religion - AI: Non-Muslims will not accept marriages for female relatives with Muslims, unless they are vassals - AI: Now prefers giving baronies/counties to courtiers with static dynasties rather than creating random characters - AI: Vassals of vassals can now correctly revolt to depose their liege - AI: DoW now factors in the strength of enemies of enemies - AI: Willing to join another rebelling vassal's war for the crown only if they'd like them better as _liege_ - AI: Vassals should no longer start wars (except for revolts) if the whole realm is under attack from outside - AI: Caliphs will now be more aggressive with calling Jihads - Army AI: Will now assault when appropriate - Army AI: Fixed a problem where you could trick AI armies into ping-ponging while it was trying to gather its forces - Army AI: Fixed some issues where it would not count attached units properly - Army AI: Better at moving across land without marching together with other armies, causing unnecessary attrition - Army AI: Improved attrition check in targetting calculations - Army AI: Fixed an issue where it would merge armies to huge sizes by not considering attached forces - Invasion AI: Fixed an issue where it would choose poor secondary targets if the target province was too heavily defended - No longer possible to call lieges to war against their own vassals - Fixed a bug with the succession message not being shown for the ones who inherit titles - Fixed an issue with the de jure law vote message not going away when trying to approve it - Slightly increased merc reinforcement rates - Fixed a memory leak with timed opinion modifiers that time out naturally - Moved the county of Chalons into Lower Burgundy and Grisons into Upper Burgundy - Fixed a bug with the depose liege CB sometimes making the new ruler independent (bug in the effect 'abdicate_to_most_liked_by'). - Fixed a bug with the effect 'abdicate_to_most_liked_by' that would invalidate outside wars - Fixed a bug with the 'grant_title' effect which would assign the liege to the liege of the granter - Fixed a potential infinite loop in war name generation - Fixed a bug with the Feudal Elective law being tolerated for Republics - If the loser in a war is imprisoned, he is now automatically released on peace - Fixed a bug with created characters sometimes getting duplicate education traits - People who avoid imprisonment will now always flee to another realm - Added a whole bunch of cleaned up title coats of arms - Muslim coats of arms should now use better colors - No longer allowed to grant titles to prisoners - You can now correctly press the de jure claims of vassals of vassals - Fixed a bug with being able to call vassals of vassals of the enemy into wars within the same realm - When winning (enforce or reverse) a war, all prisoners from your realm held by the enemy are now released - Added opinion modifiers 'Imprisoned my Child' and 'Executed my Child' - No longer allowed to ask to join outsider wars against your liege - Fixed a bug with the depose liege CB in republics and bishoprics - Rulers deposed with the 'depose' casus belli no longer get any land from their old vassals to remain rulers - Fixed an issue where a ruler could not offer peace to a rebelling vassal if he had holdings occupied by another (loyal) vassal in a separate war - Fixed a bug with the hostility icons for loyal vassals in separate wars with rebelling vassals - If a vassal is at war with another vassal who is rebelling, the war no longer ends if the liege wins and the rebellion is crushed - Fixed a bug with lieges ending up in two wars if a vassal revolted while a revoke action was pending - Blocked excomm wars against revolters - Fixed some issues with succession not being recalculated after certain event effects - Peace Offers now make it clear whether it's a demand for surrender, white peace or surrender - Cleaned up all CB tooltips - The initial Seljuk-Byzantine war is now a full invasion of the de jure kingdom of Armenia - Added "Scarred" trait - Fixed a bug allowing rulers of a hostile religion to vote for de jure laws even when not de facto vassals - Toned down base attribute gain of children from guardians - Optimized the CPU heaviest events - Fixed a nasty old crash bug with the defection of the Victual Brothers - Fixed a hostility bug with allies helping to defend against a revolter - Fixed an issue with Gavelkind inheritance in baronies, where the youngest child would inherit first - Fixed an issue with the random seed in delayed events - Fixed a bug allowing you to usurp titles from your own vassals - Fixed an issue with vassals of vassals gaining independence when you pressed their claims - The titular kingdoms of Naples and Trinacria are no longer creatable in-game - The Ecumenical Patriarch will now refuse to excommunicate a character who has repented, even if the Emperor asks - Merc navies will now disband when not getting paid - Fixed an issue with the lower Crown Authority plot when the liege folds to the ultimatum of a vassal king - No longer possible to grant duchies to barons - The event effect 'destroy_landed_title' now gives the current holder a strong claim on the title - The events where the Mongols receive reinforcements no longer trigger if the titles are held by non-Tengri or non-Mongol rulers - Fixed an issue with attached units and siege outcomes - Fixed a bug with Revokation plot wars against vassals who lose the title to someone else - Fixed a bug where a vassal in revolt against his liege would sometimes have the war end inconclusively when the liege got a new liege - Fixed an issue where children would change guardian if they became landed - AI spouses of lower rank than you will now always accept education requests- In feudal elective titular realms, _all_ vassals of the appropriate tier are now electors - The death of a spouse no longer makes characters lose their jobs - Characters who end up leading the troops of their enemies should now automatically return home - The opinion penalties for revoking a title are now applied whether or not the target accepts or refuses - If a vassal refuses a title revokation and wins or achieves a white peace, the 'declared_war' opinion modifier is now cleared (meaning the liege does not get a 'free' title revokation) - There is no longer a cooldown for calling allies to war who _accepted_ a previous call - Primogeniture: more heirs should now be listed - Gavelkind: fixed a glitch with grandchildren - Removed impassable terrain between Kartli and Albania - Fixed unit position in the Irish Sea - Made Sviatopolk Rurikovich (count of Zaozerye in 1066) a legit bastard - Heretics and infidels are now barred from inheriting anything that the religious head holds - The portraits for undiscovered murderers should now be hidden in the event window - Mercs and Holy Order commanders should no longer be shown in the quick marriage window - Now always allowed to attach your units to your lieges' units - Added an event where a ruler converts to the native culture - Adjusted and improved the events where provinces change culture - Reactivated the lifting FoW for allies in wars - Doubled regular assassination costs - The "Arrange Marriage" button now shows random courtiers if there are too few interesting women around - There is now a slight chance of a random education outcome - Fixed some issues with war invalidation for banishment of landed characters - Can no longer banish mercs, holy order heads, or religious heads - Attached units that are not in the same province as the master unit are no longer hostile to the master unit's enemies - The spouse will now get a message on divorce - Fixed some historical issues with Chios and Lesbos - The liege should now get pressed claims on _all_ titles of characters who declare independence - If an ally could legally call you into a war, you should always be able to ask to join as well - Battle Death should now show the unit owner rather than the unit commander - Vassals of lieges who are fighting their liege will no longer revolt - Holy War CBs are now valid for Catholic vassals of Orthodox lieges, etc - Added automatic county conversion events for Muslims (35500 and 35501) - Pathfinding now prefers friendly territory to enemy territory - Vassal vs Liege wars should now end with a _mutual_ truce
FOR MODDERS: - Exported inbreeding trait gain factors to defines - Exported most relevant files under common to their own folders, so they can be broken up into multiple files - Added 'immortal' flag to traits; stops aging, character will not die of age or poor health - Added 'pilgrimage' flag to traits; the character is away and needs a regent, but can still be a guardian, etc - Added 'name_tier' to landed titles, so that empires can be called kingdoms, etc - Added 'pass_effect' to decisions and laws, which is not run by automatic functions (useful for setting opinion modifiers when passing laws.) - Added event target 'fromfrom' - Added trigger 'in_revolt' - Added 'divine_blood' flag to dynasties, which allows full consanguine marriages and tells the AI to prefer keepin' it in the family - Added 'founder_named_dynasties' to cultures - Can now script marriage consanguinity rules in religions - Added a 'potential' trigger to Job Actions - Added 'dismiss_trigger' to job titles - Added a 'potential' trigger to traits - Added trigger 'num_of_realm_counties' - Added effect 'vassalize_or_take_under_title' - Added trigger 'death_reason' - Added event target 'killer' - Added event effect 'objective_succeeds' - The trigger 'can_be_given_away' is now more restrictive. Checks occupation or sieges of constituent Holdings, contestation in wars, etc. - Added history command 'conquest_culture' - Added trigger 'plot_power_contribution' - Added trigger 'random' - Added trigger 'any_potential_tribal_county' - Added effect 'any_potential_tribal_county' - Added effect 'random_potential_tribal_county' - Added 'new' target in effects ( character = new ) for newly created characters - Added death reason 'death_hashshashin' - Added effect 'make_primary_spouse' - Added trigger 'has_strong_claim' - Added trigger 'has_weak_claim' - Added effect 'add_weak_claim' - Added effect 'add_weak_pressed_claim' - Added trigger 'has_regent' - Added trigger 'is_contested' - Added event effect 'any_spouse' - Added event effect 'random_spouse' - Added trigger 'any_spouse' - Added trigger 'is_main_spouse' - Added a 'distance' trigger
Updates to Crusader Kings II have been released. The updates will be applied automatically when your Steam client is restarted. The major changes include:
v1.05f (Mac Compatibility Patch)
- The invasion cb can now be granted correctly again - The Pope now gets a significantly lower contribution score in Crusades - AI: The Pope/Caliph will now be more reluctant to accept a White Peace when Crusading/Jihading - The Metaserver should now work again - Fixed a rare crash with sieges - Changed the speed settings so they are all faster, except for max speed (level 2 is now level 1, etc) - Added missing message text for calls of allies - Added missing message text for offers to join wars - No longer possible to usurp religious head titles, even if they have de jure vassals - Tied together a few more cultural names - Fixed more typos and database errors - Fixed a bug where you could have duplicate laws due to the history scripts - Fixed a bug with the event effects 'prestige' and 'health' - Fixed a rare crash bug with very long war names (could also cause corrupt saves) - Fixed a rare de jure assimilation issue when one character holds multiple kingdoms/empires - Fixed an issue with de jure assimilation status not always being saved - When events in multiplayer time out, the first VALID event option is now automatically chosen (rather than just the first option) - Added some missing characters in Novgorod - Fixed numerous relatively rare bugs causing unintentional independences at the end of wars - No longer possible to declare wars while in revolt against your liege - No longer possible to revoke titles off or imprison lower vassals in revolt against their liege - No longer possible to ask for invasion against a liege or above - Fixed some bugs with Crusade outcomes - No longer possible to attach units to those owned by someone of a lower rank - Fixed an asymmetrical hostility issue between revolting vassals of revolting vassals and the top liege - No longer allowed to ask to join wars while in revolt - Can no longer ask to join a war against a liege above your liege - Fixed a bunch of event bugs - Broken save games no longer crash the game when you open the save game browser, they are now marked as broken and cannot be loaded by clicking on them.
- When you press the claim of a vassal ruler, he should now remain your vassal - Kingdoms that are not previously de jure part of an empire can now also be assimilated - AI: Fixed an issue with calling allies into single wars - Fixed an issue with the regency events - Fixed numerous typos in the database and event files - AI: Fixed a bug with rulers being able to nominate dead children to titles, if not of their own dynasty
- Fixed an MP issue where clients would go OOS if the host had clicked around on the bookmarks or time widget at all - De jure kingdoms can now assimilate into empires - Fixed a bug with the Crusade CB where the kingdom title was usurped even if the holder was not involved - Fixed a bug with the 'other_claim' CB where, on success, a title could be broken out of the top realm of the attacker - Fixed a bug with the 'other_claim' CB where it would make the claimants your vassals when it should not - Fixed some bugs in the new regency events - The hostility of attached armies is now determined by the army they are attached to - A very high opinion of the liege now has a greater effect on reducing the revolt risk - Can't pick intrigue plots against people with no possible backers (lacking courtiers) - No longer possible to revoke religious head titles, or plot to do so - Halved the Varangian Guard in strength - Removed some more initial Byzantine holdings - Reduced the initial Crown Authority of the Byzantine Empire a bit - Increased the initial Crown Authority of the Seljuk Turks and Mauretania - Fixed a bug with dynasty 715 having a historical CoA when it should not - Fixed another issue with de jure assimilation - Vassals in revolt who _attack_ an outside state will no longer make their pre-war liege hostile to the target - Fixed an issue with too many plots being evaluated for the quick plot button in the Character View - Fixed another issue with huge plot power values due to the wrong cached military power - Should no longer be possible to attach armies to navies in port - AI: Should never try to revoke titles off landless vassals (Varangian Guard, etc) - AI: Even more likely join a plot with the same goal a character is already plotting for, if the plot power of the asker is higher - Added trigger 'yearly_income' - Asking the Pope for an Indulgence now costs a minimum of 25 gold - Fixed a rare crash when a plot target died while you were inviting a backer in the Diplo View
- Fixed a bug with some randomly created characters getting 0 base skills - Fixed a bug with war contribution score not always being given from occupied Holdings - You no longer gain intrigue for succeeding with murder plots - AI: Revolters now a bit smarter about when to pick the Independence CB - AI: Adjusted down the Crusade joining a bit more - Increased the delay between Crusades - Exported REVOLT_DISTANCE_FACTOR, REVOLT_OTHER_INDEP_RISK and REVOLT_OTHER_INDEP_RISK_CAP to defines - You can no longer start military type plots against someone you have a truce with - Fixed a bug where children born after the father had died would themselves immediately die - AI: Should not revoke titles off vassals while at war with someone big - Rebellious vassals who do NOT seek independence will tend to keep the the peace while there are independence revolts going on - Fixed a bug with a duel event (100411), where a ruler could banish himself
- Fixed a bug with all children getting the exact same education trait - The mouse wheel now works for scrolling in all windows again - Autopause on events in full screen mode now works again - AI: Made smarter about when to join Crusades/Jihads. Reduced "dogpiling". - MP: Fixed issue where the client was able to change starting date in the lobby, causing all kinds of issues - MP: Fixed an issue with being able to select dead characters from previous bookmarks - Fixed a bug with de jure assimilation of duchies when the king himself held counties in it - Fixed an issue with some plots where plotters did not get what they plotted for - Fixed an issue with war contribution scores turning negative and strange in huge, drawn-out wars - AI: Less keen on picking the 'Revoke Vassal Title' plot - Fixed an issue with the Weaken other Vassal plot where vassals at another level than you could plot against you - Assimilating duchies are now shown clearly on the map in the De Jure Kingdoms map mode - Exported WOMEN_INHERIT_PRESSED_CLAIMS and BASTARDS_INHERIT_PRESSED_CLAIMS to defines - Title creation was possible when at war for independence, resulting in an inconclusive ending and you as "victorious" - Added some missing French and German translations - Fixed a bug with the DLC banner not updating correctly in the main screen - Corrected text color codes in the French translation - Fixed a bug with the wrong text shown in Crusades/Jihads against heretics
MAJOR: - You can now ask to join many types of wars - Participants in wars now get a contribution score which determines how much prestige and piety they get when the war ends - Crusades now target entire de jure kingdoms. The Pope declares the war and other rulers can then join the attacking alliance. The one who contributes the most gains the targeted kingdom. - Streamlined marriage interface allowing matrilineal betrothals - Loads of new events for regencies, friendships and rivalries - Plot to revoke the title of a vassal - The Kill Plot is now more available and targets a wider selection of logical characters - Portrait clothes are now uncoupled from ethnicity - Added Causes of Death - Added some purely naval mercenary units - Improved military AI - Armies can now be "attached" to each other, which means they will just follow the lead army - Duchies can now be assimilated into another de jure kingdom (takes 100 years) - Now possible to create titular titles at double cost if you hold the scripted capital - Empires are now allowed to create kingdoms - You can now only create kingdoms if you are already a king or emperor, or hold more than one duchy titles - Added the kingdoms of Frisia, Lotharingia, Bavaria, Pomerania, Aquitaine and Brittany - The kingdoms of Galicia and Navarre are now de jure kingdoms - The kingdom of Al-Andalus is now called Andalusia and can be created by anyone in the Arabic culture group - Changed "Ducal Claim" wars to "De Jure Claim". De Jure kings and emperors can now take counties in their de jure realm - Assassinations are now more expensive depending on the rank of the target - All factions in civil wars are now hostile to outside attackers - Cannot end civil wars until the temporarily independent vassal has no holdings occupied by outsiders - Tribal Invasion CB: Now destroys all duchies and kingdoms in the conquered realm - Children now always get the same education type as their guardian - The Holy Order troop size now scales with the moral authority of the church - Republics now get a special CB to seize coastal provinces - Republics (count or above tier) now get a tax bonus from all cities in their realm - Republics (count or above tier) now get an extra tax bonus from all coastal cities in their realm - Republics (duke or above tier) now get an extra tax bonus from their capital city - Women and illegitimate bastards no longer get pressed (inheritable) claims on their parents' titles - You can now press the claims of female courtiers and vassals in wars if the target title does not have Agnatic succession - AI: Vassals should now try to defeat peasant rebels on their own - AI: Will no longer raise forces in besieged counties - AI: Nearby religious brethren will now tend to join defenders in Holy Wars - AI: Lowered general vassal revolt risk and DoW aggressiveness - Cut the Religious Assistance CB - There is now a "Plot" button in the character view, offering a more flexible way of picking plots against characters - Fixed an issue with weird (often infinite) build times that could occur after reload - Vassals will no longer hate you for newly acquired Holdings that take you above the demesne limit. You have two months to get rid of them. - Heavily revised vassal revolt risk calculations - Made the revolters in independence wars start gaining ticking war score, and do so immediately - Fixed a crash when switching between tabs in the Plot View
MINOR: - Embarked armies no longer suffer attrition - Withdrawing a small enough army from combat no longer leads to a general retreat - Rebalanced combat a bit - more morale damage, less kills - Fixed a bug preventing claimants to the Caliphates from ever revolting - Fixed an issue with succession CB holders not using it because they are currently the heir presumptive - The opinion effect of gifts now depend on the State Diplomacy of the giver and the greed of the recipient - Gift recipients who are not your vassals (or below) will appreciate gifts more - Landless characters now also get an AI personality from traits - Added more and greater opinion modifiers from characters having the same traits - The console command "debug fow" is now just "fow" and works in Release builds too - The invite to plot selection list of characters now excludes those who would never ever join - Better tooltip for the "not willing to join plot" icon when inviting people to plots - Glowing borders on selected titles in the Title View - More likely to see different unit type models on the map - Added console command "charinfo" to toggle debug information in character portrait tooltip - AI: Honorable and dishonorable (personality from traits) characters should now respond more plausibly to invitations to murder plots - AI: Improved councillor appointment - AI: More careful about trying to pass de jure law changes during wars - AI: Smarter about revolting during the lieges offensive wars - AI: A bit more reluctant to accept ending a plot - AI: Will now want to raise or hire a more overwhelming force - AI: Smarter about creating and usurping titles - AI: Smarter about handing out titles - AI: Will now actually look at the defines MAX_ELECTOR_TITLES_LEGALLY_HELD and MAX_DUCHIES_LEGALLY_HELD when handing out titles - AI: Checks if mercs are an option when evaluating DoW - AI: Fixed an issue with piecemeal raising of ships - AI: Fixed several issues with Mongol Horde DoW logic - AI: Landed spouses will no longer revolt - AI: Fixed some bugs with bishop nomination - AI: Fixed a bug where the AI could ignore some rules when granting titles (could grant contested titles, etc) - Children born to parents in a matrilineal marriage should now end up in the mother's court - Fixed a bug with abdication from war in elective monarchies that could result in premature Game Over - Crown authority in titular kingdoms and empires can now also be lowered by lost civil wars - Fixed a crash when just about to revoke the title of someone, and that person dies - Added some more loading tips - Fixed a bug with the "prisoner" event effect when releasing characters from someone other than their liege - Unit owners now get a fraction of the prestige and piety gained from battles (and not just commanders) - Increased the piety and prestige gained from battles a lot - Characters can now only pick the Amass Wealth ambition once - Fathers will now like their children a lot - Fixed a bug with the inheritance of Claims - Fixed some errors with the tooltips in event 301 ("A Bastard is Born") - Tweaked the succession situation between Flandres and Hainaut in 1066 to avoid Flandres becoming part of the HRE - The members of the House of Vermandois are now members of House Karling - Vassals now only like succession laws in secondary kingdoms if they are de facto below it - Gavelkind law in secondary kingdoms has no opinion effects unless the ruler has more than one holding there - Added early kings of England to the history files - Temple type holders will no longer desire their liege's titles for de jure reasons - Temple type holders will no longer be upset with their liege for having the wrong government type - Fixed a bug with protected inheritance not working correctly between two realms, both with protected inheritance - Nerfed the Pagan warrior cult building by 33% - The text for the assassination action now mentions the cost - Can now only repeat the same plot type, not ambitions - Improved DoW warning texts - Changed the initial succession laws of the Spanish kingdoms to Gavelkind - Gave the Victual Brothers their ships back - Bohemund of Taranto is no longer a bastard - Fixed a bug where a dead husband of a newly pregnant wife would not count as a husband - The conduct diplomacy button is now hidden for dead characters - Fixed some issues with the "elector titles held" penalty in empires - The Hordes lose the Tribal invasion CB if they go Christian - Fixed a bug with the 'is_mercenary' trigger - Gave Pisa some starting buildings in 1066 - Tweaked the Holy Order levy composition - Adjusted the map so that the Duchy of Tyrol is no longer split in two - The Kingdom of Byzantium can no longer be created - Vassal mercs now cost half maintenance - The Kill Spouse plot decisions are now less likely to actually succeed - Open succession law (the Muslim default) now makes succession crisis revolts much more likely - You are now allowed to usurp titles from other vassals within the same realm if you have a claim on the title - Fixed a bug with the tooltip for the 'has_objective' trigger - Fixed some issues with some male hair styles being invalidated when they should not be - Mercenary captains should now wear helmets again - You no longer get Piety from handing out the same title to the Church multiple times - You no longer get Piety from handing out duchies and above to clergy - The Piety from giving a county to the Church is now 50 (down from 100) - Boosted the arrival strength of the Timurids - Uncles and aunts are now also valid successors in elective monarchies - Removed the warning text and special AI acceptance rulers when marrying a member of the _same_ dynasty matrilineally - Fixed a bug with Fertility set from modifiers - Holdings under construction should now also correctly benefit from councillor jobs - Fixed an issue with historical settlements not being cleared entirely correctly on save game load - Fixed a bug with certain event target trigger tooltips - Added a tooltip to the "character" trigger - Corrected some title adjectives - Fixed a bug with the 'claimed_by' trigger tooltip - Fixed a mismatch between potential revolters in the alert and in the Intrigue View - Mercs of the same culture group as you can now always be hired, no matter the distance to your capital - Lieges of dead characters are now saved and shown - The decision to repent (getting your excommunication lifted) now gives the correct opinion modifier, making the character immune to a new excommunication for 10 years - Fixed a bug where successors could be temporarily disinherited when Temple holdings were assigned a new holder - Fixed multiple issues with the law change plots
FOR MODDERS: - The line "nudge_allowed=yes" in "settings.txt" will turn on the in-game map positioning editor (there is a button called "Nudge" in the starting screen.) - The de jure liege of titles can now be changed through events and scripted history ("de_jure_liege") - You now see all plots in "observe" mode - Exported MAX_GENERATED_TRAITS_FOR_HISTORICAL to defines (controls the maximum number of random traits that are generated for historical scripted characters) - Added a 'destroy_landed_title' event effect - Added a 'give_minor_title' effect - Added trigger 'holding_type' - Exported some merc and holy order hire cost factors to defines - Mercenary companies can now be scripted with a "strength_growth_per_century" value (in landed_titles.txt) - The Legalism effects on demesne size is exported to "defines.lua" - Added plot type 'realm_titles' - Added trigger 'held_title_rating = [num/target]' - Event modifiers are now read from multiple files - Cut the non-functional trigger 'num_of_ports' - The trigger 'monthly_income' now actually works - Timed opinion modifiers with value 0 are now added, but not listed in tooltips (useful as a kind of flag in events.) - Added 'creation_effect' to character objectives - Exported DOW_AGGRESSION_FACTOR and REVOLT_AGGRESSION_FACTOR to defines - Added event trigger and effect; 'custom_tooltip'