Български (Bulgarian) čeština (Czech) Dansk (Danish) Nederlands (Dutch) Suomi (Finnish) Français (French) Ελληνικά (Greek) Deutsch (German) Magyar (Hungarian) Italiano (Italian) 日本語 (Japanese) 한국어 (Korean) Norsk (Norwegian) Polski (Polish) Português (Portuguese) Português-Brasil (Portuguese-Brazil) Русский (Russian) Română (Romanian) 简体中文 (Simplified Chinese) Español (Spanish) Svenska (Swedish) 繁體中文 (Traditional Chinese) ไทย (Thai) Türkçe (Turkish) Українська (Ukrainian) Help us translate Steam
Posts in "Product Updates" channel about:
Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath HD
Jan 21, 2011
Product Update - Valve
Updates to Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath have been released. The updates will be applied automatically when your Steam client is restarted. The major changes include:
- Performance issues.
- Save game permissions issues. Save games and config file are now saved in "Program Files" to "\Documents\Oddworld\Stranger's Wrath".
- Controls "sticking" issues.
- Fixed tutorial text - Camera mode switch button text.
- Fixed turorial text - Camera reset button text.
- Fixed broken achievement "Mine your business".
- Fixed incorrect texts being displayed in controls Layout screens.
- Fixed 5.1 and 7.1 audio.
- Fixed Mouse lag.
- Fixed issue with only 1 of 3 dialogue lines working in Jail house.
- Fixed first person view on nVidia boards.
- Added screen resolution selection to launcher.
- Added v-sync option to launcher.
- Added joystick selection to launcher.
- Added customisable controls.
- Added support for third party "generic" joypads.
- Added widescreen suppport.
- Re-authored Keyboard "layout" screen in options.
- Removed automatic joypad detection.