- Added a new “Continue” feature to the game. If you choose “End Game” from the pause menu, or otherwise leave mid-round (including crashing out), you will be able to continue your game from the Round Select menu (the round you last reached will be marked). Your credits, points and pilot upgrades will remain intact, however making use of this feature disables posting to the online leaderboards for that playthrough.
- Fixed missiles occasionally getting stuck in the world between rounds
- Fixed some gamepads causing the game to hang on start up
- Fixed Direct X not being installed properly when launching the game for the first time from Steam (could cause a crash on startup)
- Fixed “Infinite Arsenal” achievement not always unlocking properly
- Fixed “Elite Pilots” achievement unlocking under the wrong conditions
It recently came to our attention that the latest version of Direct X was not being installed automatically when installing Strike Suit Infinity from Steam. This will have caused some users to be unable to start the game. The problem has now been resolved, however you may have to reinstall the game (or manually download and install the latest version of Direct X for your operating system) for the game to work.
If you have any other issues running the game, please contact email@example.com with a full DXDIAG output. Please state that you're emailing about Strike Suit Infinity, and also ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements as detailed on the Strike Suit Infinity store page. We plan to roll out a patch later this week that will fix some existing issues.