The long awaited patch for The Night of the Rabbit is finally done and will fix several issues with the game:
- Fixed spelling errors in the English localization
- Fixed missing talk animations after turnaround of Jerry
- Fixed black characters when using old savegames on some systems
- Fixed Errors when skipping scenes with Escape key
- Fixed memory leaks
- General Ingame Bugfixes
- Performance Optimization
- Fixed "Steam-Store" achievement not working for some users
- Fixed "A Good Hand?" achievement not working for some users
- Fixed colletable achievements having problems with different savegames
If you had any crashes or visual issues while playing the game I’d ask you to contact our support(@daedalic.de) for new savegames since the old ones would still carry the problems with them.
If you still encounter problems with the game after the patch please contact our support as well.
Please note that we cannot offer official technical support on Steam boards, except for posting the latest patch notes.
But your games and my computer don’t work as a team! Where can I get help?
We do offer technical support. Just not in forums. Please contact our colleagues from the support via mail using http://mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org. However, feel free and use this forum (or our official forum) to address your technical problem. We are certain that many players of our games are able to help you out with certain problems.