7.16 Update Notes * Added "Assault Mission Pack" premium content, free for owners of the 'Lost Eternia Shards Complete DLC' * Added "Barbarian Hero Class" premium content * Added "Hardcore Mythical Defender", "Dungeon Raider", and "Mythical Dungeon Raider" Accomplishments & Steam Achievements * Added one-button "Sync All Items to DefenderStore.com", and no longer pops up Steam Overlay after you login to the site!
* Added 'Mythical Defender' reward! 'Outlander' costume with special ability * Added Item-Box/Hero-Shop "Folder" support (& subfolders too), and Item Drag-&-Drop support * Added "Q" key to toggle "Front View" mode where you can view the front of your character and rotate around them for tasty pics * Added "H" key to Toggle HUD visibility * Added UI Option to disable controller rumble feedback
* Made Hardcore mode available in all Difficulty settings * Hardcore mission completions now save and are visible in your completion stats * Fix for network bandwidth issue involving high-attack-rate projectile towers: tower projectiles are now locally spawned and locally-calculated client-side, completely elminating their bandwidth cost. * Spider Webbing no longer stacks on players, you can only be webbed once-at-a-time * 'Group Hug' Achievement can now optionally be earned using the corresponding Gender-Swapped Heroes * Fixed bug where Squire's Blood Rage damage resistance calculation was inverted, erroneously making him take MORE damage as the Blood Rage stat was level updated. This is resolved, and now e.g. 1800 point Blood Rage will cut incoming damage by about 50%, enabling better Squire tanking especially on the high-end. * Reduced Healing Ramp Cost by 20% (less Healing Cost per HP increase), and reduced Healing Cost by a straight 40% in NM * Darkness Trap now strips mobs of elemental immunity, and reduced DU cost to 5 * Player Shop Maximum Item Sale Cost is now correctly 200,000,000 (the UI was previously erroneously limiting the number to 8 digits, preventing reaching this maximum) * Fixed the cost of upgrading "Halloween Spooktacular!" items, now is the same as other equivalent items * Fixed another kind of 'Return-To-Tavern-Crash' (perhaps the last) * Buffed Squire Circular Slice damage ramp by 15%, Reduced its cooldown by 1 second, and increased its animation speed by 25% * All Squire Towers HP buffed by 60% in NM, Harpoon Turret rotate speed increased by 40% * Eliminated Speed Boosts in NM Assaults
The iconic Serious Sam brings his trademark relentless intensity to this bigger, bolder, more colorful sequel to the classic Serious Sam: First and Second Encounters! Tasked with rescuing the universe one bullet at a time against overwhelming hordes of time traveling enemies, Serious Sam must battle through thick jungles, murky swamps, frozen tundra, and futuristic cities to bring down Mental and his vile armies. Serious Sam 2 is a shot of adrenaline to the hearts of first-person shooter fans across the world. This is serious!
Put on your shades and step into the boots of Duke Nukem. The alien hordes are invading and only Duke can save the world. Pig cops, alien shrink rays and enormous alien bosses cant stop this epic hero from accomplishing his goal: to save the world and save the babes!
• Changed Royal Engineers to have one fortification kit each • Changed melee to be much more lethal • Increased fire rate of ZSU-37 • Increased fire rate of 61-K • Increased health of engineers • Increased speed of engineers • Increased speed of flamers • Increased mines of Royal Engineers • Increased CP of attacker in frontlines from 160 CP to 180 CP • Increased capture points in frontlines from 1000 to 2000 • Reduced resource income of attacker in frontlines from 800 MP to 500 MP • Fixed sound of Puma • Fixed sound of T20 • Fixed sound of ZiS-30 • Fixed sound of Steyr RSO • Fixed sound of Bren Carrier • Fixed wrong ammo of SNLF AT-rockets • Fixed stamina of various engineers • Fixed perks of various engineers
• Added slight defender score in Frontlines • Added small defender refund in Frontlines • Changed defender budget from 3000 MP to 2000 MP in Frontlines • Changed Day of Victory to use Competitive mode • Changed Frontlines to use Competitive mode • Reduced timer for engineers on Frontlines from 2:00min to 1:00min • Reduced price of Su-75 from 350 MP to 280 MP • Reduced price of ISU-122 from 900 MP to 850 MP • Reduced price of M10 Wolverine from 650 MP to 600 MP • Reduced price of M36 Jackson from 1100 MP to 1000 MP • Reduced price of Wirbelwind from 350 MP to 300 MP • Reduced price of M4A3E8 from 850 MP to 825 MP • Reduced price of M4A4 Firefly from 900 MP to 875 MP • Reduced price of Comet from 850 MP to 825 MP • Reduced price of Hummel from 1100 MP to 1000 MP • Reduced price of Ho-Ro from 1000 MP to 900 MP • Reduced price of M12GMC from 1100 MP to 1000 MP • Reduced price of M7 Priest from 900 MP to 850 MP • Reduced price of Bishop from 850 MP to 800 MP • Reduced price of Wespe from 900 MP to 850 MP • Reduced price of Ho-Ni 2 from 750 MP to 700 MP • Reduced price of ISU-152 from 1400 MP to 1350 MP • Removed miners for attacker side on Frontlines • Fixed Custom mode selection for Competitive mode • Fixed Cromwell in no infantry
Updates to King Arthur II - The Role-playing Wargame have been released. The updates will be applied automatically when your Steam client (in on-line mode) is restarted.
Major changes include:
King Arthur II The Role-playing Wargame v1.1.01
- Fixed issue with armies spawning on top of each other with no deployment - Fixed stone circle teleporting, both in main and prologue campaign - Fixed loops, incorrect texts and other bugs in quests - Fixed issues with diplomatic actions - Changed spell penetration level for several spells (e.g. Meteor Strike, Enchanted fog) - Decreased effectiveness of Resurrection spell to reasonable level - Decreased combat stats of Changeling/Sidhe units to reasonable levels - Fixed emergence order of Shard abilities - Fixed difficulty level issues in regard the Mad Emperors army - Casting unit abilities applies to all units selected - Improved general game performance, added option to disable multi GPU optimization - Other minor bug and balancing fixes
Fortune Summoners is Now Available on Steam and 25% off until Monday February 6th 10AM PST.
Elemental Stones: stones imbued with the power of an Elemental Spirit, which grant the wielder of one the ability to control that element via 'magic'.
In the country of Scotsholm, three centuries have passed since they were first created. Elemental stones are now mass-produced and widely used, making magic a personal, commonplace part of people's lives.
In this country lives an energetic little girl named Arche. Arche, having moved with her family to a new home in the town of Tonkiness, has begun attending the only school in the area. That school is the Minasa-Ratis School of Magic. And it's here that Arche may discover something amazing about elemental stones... and herself.
Patch 1.9 is a large update that includes a major bugfix that resolves the crash issues some users were reporting, as well as a large number of balance adjustments and improvements based on customer feedback.
• User files now saved in three separate parts, Profile.bin, VideoAudioSettings.bin, and ControlSettings.bin • Fix for user settings sometimes becoming broken after editing items on the control settings screen • Much improved user targeting when firing at a target's lead indicator • Incoming missiles may now be immediately targeted by the 'Cycle Closest Enemy' hotkey • Incoming missiles have their targeting triangle rapidly blink now • 'Virtual Mouse Joystick' control mode implemented in a beta phase. Use the console command 'ToggleVirtualMouseJoystick' to have the mouse simulate an analog joystick for ship motion. This can be compared to mouse controls in games like Freelancer. Note that this feature is currently in the beta phase. • When the current target is lost and a new target is automatically targeted, the closest target is chosen, regardless of priority • When using the 'Target in Reticule' hotkey, if there is no ship in the reticule, the closest enemy to the user is selected, regardless of priority • Capital ships are no longer a prioritized target for cycling • Tab key is now mappable • Deadzone and Sensitivity settings no longer affect joystick throttle controls • Fixed issue with CoD Elite fighters not firing in the correct direction when they perform a maneuver to fire in reverse • Fixed issue with CoD Elite fighters not having their lead indicator out in front all the time • Some text clarification on the Control Settings screen • Various visual fixes (both the Saturn and Titan levels received visual upgrades) • AI improved • Health of base fighters and elites improved • Score penalty for docking has been eliminated • ADD drilling time has been increased • Prologue/Tutorial has been overhauled