Packed with more than 2,000 pieces including six ghastly minifigs, the "Haunted House" set is so massive (and expensive) it'll only be available for order through LEGO's online store, home of the most elaborate pre-designed LEGO creations.
I've seen plenty of custom LEGO haunted houses over the years, and this one puts most of them to shame. Check out the specs:
LEGO Monster Fighters, Haunted House
Ages 14+, 2,064 pieces
- Features unique ‘crooked' design featuring boarded up windows and working front gate.
- First floor features fireplace that swings open and displays a ship in a bottle on the mantle.
- Cook up a ghoulish meal with the Zombie chef in the kitchen complete with old-style stove, jars and table.
- Write letters from the Vampyre's haunted office.
- Pull the lever hidden in the chimney to release the drop down staircase and access the top floor.
- Top floor features gramophone, records and newspaper LEGO elements.
- Customize the Haunted House with new stickers for wall hangings, spider webs and curtains.
- Measures 15.4" (39cm) high, 9.4" (24cm) wide and 7.5" (19cm) deep
If I were you I'd start saving up now.