GAMEPLAY - Enabled Ogre Magi in Captain's Mode. - Ogre Magi: Fixed Bloodlust autocast interrupting your TP scroll. - Ogre Magi: Fixed Multicast Fireblast not extending the stun duration. - Ogre Magi: Fixed Bloodlust being castable on magic immune units. - Ogre Magi: Fixed Bloodlust Multicast being used up by couriers. - Ogre Magi: Fixed Fireblast Mutlicast stopping if you die while it is multicast. -Ogre Magi: Added unique effect for unrefined fireblast - Outworld Destroyer: Fixed Arcane Orb not working on Illusions recently.
UI - Fixed losses and abandons not showing correctly on your own profile. - Kill Cam panel now shows any custom items the killer was wearing.
VISUALS - Empowering Haste visual no longer shows up on creeps - Added new effect for unrefined fireblast.
DOTA 2 BOTS - Fixed bug where bots would run out of their base immediately after teleporting to it. - Fixed bug that could cause bots to prioritize a temporarily invalid unit (nightmared, reincarnating, etc) over one that is currently valid. - Fixed case where bots would prioritize other desires over picking up Aegis/Cheese/Rapier. - Fixed a number of bugs that could cause bots to get stuck near Roshan. - Easier and Easy bots will now have ability usage lockouts where they're periodically unable to use items and abilities. - Fixed bug where passive bots would get stuck trying to ward. - Fixed bug where Dire-side lobby slots would be inaccessible when there were bots in the corresponding Radiant-side lobby slot.
- Improved dashboard positioning/sizing for 16x9 resolutions. - For live games, fixed the WATCH button coming up too early and an error where you could be connected to a game that has already completed. - Made changes to hero picker based on community feedback.
- Enabled Treant Protector in Captain's Mode. - Spectre: Fixed Haunt Illusions having collision. - Lifestealer: Fixed Rage being dispellable. - Spirit Breaker: Fixed Charge of Darkness immediately failing when cast on Razor's Unstable Current. - Bounty Hunter: Fixed a bug that could sometimes allow Jinada to work on buildings. - Fixed Black King Bar not dispelling Haste and Double Damage.
- Revised performance bar calculation and display. - Added support for putting bots into individual slots in a private lobby. - Fixed issue where the camera would recenter when quickly switching between different control groups. - Fixed incorrect player id when pinging runes. - Added a short cooldown to the chat message when pinging a rune. - Added disconnected player icon in scoreboard and top bar.
- The game start horns now play different cues from each team location and are now spatial. - Added sound when the courier delivers items to you.
- First pass at spectator-only Roshan timer. - Added overhead healing messages for Warlock and Bloodseeker. - Fixed a visual hitch sometimes experienced while spectating using Directed view.
- Increased bot cautiousness when going to the side shop. - When invisible, bots will now only use abilities or items that they really want to use. - Bots are now more likely to roam and gank when invisible. - Juggernaut bot will no longer offensively use Blade Fury when he's sufficiently powerful (better to just attack). - Zeus will now use Wrath in teamfights. - Fixed bug where Vengeful bot could try to swap out-of-range allies.
• Fixed server crash when total number of player reaches 64 • Fixed issue with mouse cursor becoming non-visible after launching a game via the server browser • Fixed UI crashes related to more than 10 players in a game
An update to the Portal 2 has been released. The update will be applied automatically when your Steam client is restarted. The major changes include:
- Added more descriptive error messages to common publishing failures. - Optimizations and rendering improvements for the Puzzle Maker. - Fixed compile error from fizzlers in certain orientations. - Fixed stacked goo creating kill triggers that spanned between the two levels of goo. - Fixed connection symbols potentially leaking outside the map, causing maps to fail compiling. - Fixed some lightboards not showing their map titles and tags properly - Fixed compiler error when trying to compile certain very large maps. - Localization fixes and additions. - Autosaves made while playing workshop/puzzlemaker maps no longer conflict with singleplayer saves. - Fixed glass not having collision before being moved after being dropped in. - Fixed paint dropper arc becoming weird while extruding. - Fixed going through portals on angled platforms in goo killing the player. - A loading screen will always show up when playing puzzlemaker/workshop maps and dying or restarting the maps. - Using puzzlemaker_export to export a custom vmf will make the player start in the elevators and not spawn the triggers that restart the map when walking in the exit hallway - Better progress indication for compiling puzzles. - Paint is valid on goo and buttons now. - Fixed a crash on completing the preview puzzle. - Fixed the first item in the map list not always showing valid information. - Fix a variety of bugs (some Mac-specific, mostly platform-independent) which made the texture filter setting in the Advanced Video Options act incorrectly. - Fixed bug with light strips and fizzlers sometimes changing the portalability of the surface they were on during export. - Fizzlers are now properly sorted when a portal shot hits a fizzler. This makes the correct fizzler light up when there are multiple fizzlers along the portal shot. - Better item handle interactions. - The catapult target is now copyable. Copying the target will drop a catapult on the spot and attach a target to your cursor. - Fixed the box dropper and paint dropper disappearing if you did Undo past their creation, then Redo back through it. - Fixed hitting "Undo" while dragging causing weird behaviors. - "Bendy" player model appears in all community map chambers now - Right mouse button clicking on a solid volume selection boundary surface no longer clears selection. - Bound 'view reset' to H as well as Home, for Mac users without a Home key - Removed bad keyvalues from elevator_exit instance - Fixed a crash due to deleted items not removing their collision entries - Fixed glass and rail platforms computing the wrong extents just after being undeleted.
Gameplay: • Updated weapons based on performance metrics: - Slightly increased the damage for the fiveseven to keep it on par with other pistols. - Lowered the max width of the recoil patterns for the MG's to make them better for their price point. - Lowered the spread on the Negev to be more in line with the m249. • Improvements have been made to burst fire and tapping. • Added player spawns to all maps to support up to 30 players. • Player spawns are now randomly selected from a prioritized list of spawn locations in order to better support more players per map. • Adjusted bot behavior to fix the antline looking behavior. • Added support for server operators to specify tick rate with the tickrate parameter. • Physics simulation tick rate now set to be the same as the game tick interval. • Bullet tracers have had improvements made to speed, visual effect, and frequency. • Chickens added to Inferno
UI • The Server Browser sorts Favorites and Lan tabs by ping rather than Tags. • The radar will no longer display an X for dying players when they are not within sight of the player or players teammate. • Weapons with a burst mode will now show which state the gun is in on the ammo panel. • Input device is now locked to whatever device launched the game session. • Updated the Kevlar and Kevlar + Helmet buy menu images. • Updated the Domination icons.
Audio • Footsteps update position more often by shifting position determination to client side entity tracking. • Tuned ambient sounds in most maps
Bug Fixes • Fixed a bug with individual pistol round-based achievements. They can only be earned in Classic game mode now. • Fix for changing video settings while in game sometimes causing a deadlock. • Added a popup message triggered when a player attempts to initiate a vote on a server with voting disable. • Fixed bug where player's nav area would be reported as being on the floor below them causing the radar location to be displayed incorrectly. • Fixed several UI related crash issues. • Third party map and _SE map names no longer display in the scoreboard with the #SFUI_MAP_ localization token.
GAMEPLAY - Enabled Phantom Lancer in Captain's Mode. - Fixed turn rates for the following heroes: Lifestealer, Alchemist, Clockwerk, Bounty Hunter, Dark Seer, Dazzle, Ancient Apparition, Brewmaster, Chen, Silencer, Lone Druid, Spectre and Spiritbreaker. - Alchemist: Fixed Unstable Concoction self explosion still stunning you if you are invulnerable. - Alchemist: Fixed night vision being too small. - Alchemist: Fixed Unstable Concoction damage being too small. - Bane: Fixed being unable to nightmare non-hero units. - Batrider: Fixed Flamebreak to not trigger Sphere. - Beastmaster: Fixed Aghanim's Primal Roar cast range being 50 too short. - Beastmaster: Fixed base damage being slightly too low. - Brewmaster: Fixed attack range being 138 instead of 128. - Brewmaster: Fixed critical strike working against wards. - Brewmaster: Fixed base HP regeneration (0.25->0.75). - Brewmaster: Fixed Primal Split's Wind element being unable to Dispel Sandstorm. - Clockwerk: Fixed Power Cogs bounty being too small. - Clockwerk: Fixed Power Cogs knockback speed and distance being too small. - Clockwerk: Fixed Rocket Flare reveal aoe. - Clockwerk: Fixed Power Cogs having very small night vision. - Crystal Maiden: Fixed Crystal Nova vision. - Dark Seer: Fixed Vacuum tree aoe destruction being too big. - Dragon Knight: Fixed very minor inaccuracy on Dragon Form attack range. - Enigma: Fixed Eidolon split attack count incrementing on allied unit attacks. - Invoker: Fixed Chaos Meteor burn damage being a little too low. - Juggernaut: Fixed Omnislash selection aoe being slightly too big. - Lifestealer: Fixed Feast working against wards. - Lone Druid: Fixed base HP regeneration (0.25->0.5). - Lone Druid: Fixed Spirit Bear getting trapped in Power Cogs and Sprout. - Lone Druid: Fixed Entangling Roots working on wards. - Lycan: Fixed Shapeshift speed boost disappearing from other units upon Lycan. - Lycan: Fixed other controlled units not getting movement buff if created after Shapeshift was cast. - Lycan: Fixed Shapeshift not healing for the amount of bonus HP he gains. - Morphling: Fixed being able to heal under Ice Blast. - Nevermore: Fixed Requiem of Souls travel distance being too small. - Outworld Destroyer: Fixed arcane orb doing bonus damage to Warlock illusions. - Puck: Fixed attack range. - Puck: Fixed channel time on level 4 Phase Shift. - Pugna: Fixed Life Drain range not improving with Aghanim's Scepter. - Riki: Fixed Blink Strike not guaranteeing a backstab proc. - Shadow Fiend: Fixed base HP regeneration (0.25->0.5). - Slardar: Fixed Crush duration on creeps. - Spiritbreaker: Fixed base HP regeneration (0.25->0.75). - Spiritbreaker: Fixed base Intelligence. - Warlock: Fixed Golem's Flaming Fists doing half damage in a bigger aoe. - Fixed Force Staff cast range (600->800). - Fixed Bloodstone charge loss from 30 to 33%. - Fixed Shiva's Guard blast radius. - Fixed Manta invulernability duration (0.23->0.1). - Fixed Tranquil Boots broken movement speed being too low. - Fixed Shiva's Guard not granting unobstructed vision during the cast phase. - Fixed Satyr Hellcaller's Shockwave doing less damage than intended. - Fixed Neutral Ursa Warrior Thunder Clap doing 20% slow instead of 25%. - Fixed Ghost's frost attack missing 15 bonus damage. - Fixed minor inaccuracy on dire range upgraded creeps bounty. - Fixed Ogre Mauler having 3 extra armor. - Fixed Spirit Bear bounty being too low. - Fixed Greater Boar unit level. - Fixed Healing Ward vision radius. - Fixed Lycan Wolves giving too much XP. - Fixed Freezing Field ground slow aoe being slightly off. - Fixed Heaven's Halberd's disarm not being dispellable.
UI - If no stats will be recorded for a match due to someone leaving too early the abandonment message will now reflects this. - Fixed hero-type units (like Brewmaster's splits) being able to purchase items directly into the Stash from the Secret Shop. - Added free camera control for Spectators and Replays (dota_free_camera in the console). - All events involving player-controlled units now show up in the combat log. - Added new Director event for when Roshan spawns.
VISUALS - Fixed smoke of deceipt not making some heroes invisible (it was visual only). - Added healing overhead messages to Dazzle and Omni
BOTS - Fixed bug that would cause bots to clump at the center of map rather than roaming to gank a target. - Fixed bug that would cause bots to run out of the fountain prematurely sometimes rather than healing up. - Bots should now only buy TP scrolls when at the home base or side shops, and will want to buy a TP scroll if they don't have one in their inventory. - Bots will now only buyback after the laning phase is done. - Vengeful Spirit bot will now use Nether Swap to interrupt channels. - Bots will now forget whether a hero is an illusions or not when they lose sight of it. - Bots will now properly disable themselves for team-balance even if the opposing player disconnects before hero selection. - Made bots doing something else more responsive to Push ping requests. - Made bots more wary about trying to farm lanes with enemies potentially nearby. - Made Razor a carry for now to help him get selected more. - On Easy, bots will no longer use Force Staff, Orchid, or Phase Boots. - On Easy, bots will no longer preferentially attack real heroes rather than illusions - Reworked how Roshan desire is computed, it's now done on a per-team basis rather than per-hero. - Fixed bug where bots wouldn't buy back once they'd run out of items to buy. - Fixed bug where Earthshaker bot's desire to Enchant Totem would somtimes override his desire to Echo Slam. - Fixed bug that would cause Tidehunter bot to occassionally use Ravage on just creeps. - Bots that are healing in the fountain will no longer run out to meet their courier.