* Fixed Earthshaker's animation when self-casting Enchant Totem with Aghanim's Scepter. * Added golden trees that grant a large bonus towards tree cutting. * Vulkan: Fixed flickering on some NVIDIA GPUs
Dota Item Workshop * Changes to Undying's hero wearable slots and adjusted budgets - belt is now part of armor slot, arms are now a separate slot. Updated Undying workshop reference file. * Add Undying's Flesh Golem to the Workshop. This model is required to use Valve's default Golem skeleton, joint positions and animations. More information here: http://www.dota2.com/workshop/requirements/Undying * Update Weaver and Timbersaw workshop reference files
* Fixed map pings when rebinding Alt. * When Auto Attack is set to Always On, pressing stop while attacking will now cause your hero to stop auto attacking until you release the stop button. This behavior can be disabled in the advanced options. * The all hero challenge and daily challenge heroes are visible again in the hero picker * Fixed toggling Scepter Arctic Burn granting charges to Magic Stick * Fixed Barrier capacity not being refreshed when a second Pipe is cast * Fixed Tidebringer manual cast range * Fixed Echo Saber incorrectly applying its debuff to the target during the first attack after being picked up, which ignored the cooldown state of the Echo Saber. * Fixed Enchantress' Untouchable failing to apply on an auto-attack immediately after a cancelled attack order. * Economy: Fixed Faceless Void's clashing animations and portraits when equipping various combinations of Jewel of Aeons, Viridus Claw and Primal Form of the Tentacular Timelord. Animations for Jewel of Aeons will take priority.
- Added rebinding the Alt modifier to the settings dialog. - Added the Directional Move hotkey to the settings dialog. - Added the Hold Select to Follow Hero option to the settings dialog. - Arc Warden's Tempest Double no longer copies Tomes of Experience.
* A key input can no longer be bound to multiple console commands, except when cheats are on or spectating. * Arcana vote totals are now never shown in active matches, instead, only the current leader is shown * You can now select Quests up until the wager timer * Fixed Eul's Cyclone not working while your hero is Spell Immune * Fixed Shadow Word not working on Spell Immune allies * Fixed some Quests not considering contributions from non-hero controlled units * Fixed some Quests not considering contributions from modifiers without durations * Fixed bug where battle point log didn't display the Commendable Notion achievement correctly * Fixed bug where shadows rendered incorrectly in the dire base when using the spring weather * Fixed bug where you could not select a team in ranked matchmaking * Fixed bug where match details would show Dire winner when matches were not scored (due to leavers, poor network conditions, etc) * Fixed bug that was preventing creating or editing a team * Fixed X Marks The Spot not working on Spell Immune allies * Vulkan: Fixed brightness slider in Exclusive Fullscreen mode on Windows * Vulkan: Fixed memory leak in Scaleform
* The beta version of Vulkan support for Dota 2 is now available via DLC. Vulkan is a high-efficiency cross-platform graphics API for modern GPUs. For more information on Vulkan visit http://www.khronos.org/vulkan/.
Technical notes: * Please make sure to opt-in to the Steam Client Beta for the latest Steam Vulkan Overlay (fixes performance issue with Steam Overlay). * Enable with the -vulkan launch option after downloading the Vulkan Beta DLC. Remove -dx9/-dx11/-gl (if present) from any previous launch options.
Minimum requirements: - Windows 7/8/10 64-bit: NVIDIA 600-series+ (365.19+ driver), AMD 7700+ (Crimson 22.214.171.124+ driver) - Linux 64-bit: NVIDIA 600-series+ (364.16+ driver), AMD GCN 1.2 (16.20.3 driver) - 2GB of GPU memory required - may experience crashes with < 2GB of GPU memory.
* The first time you run with Vulkan you may experience short stutters while the engine caches shaders on disk. After playing through or watching a match, these stutters should go away.
* There is a known issue on Linux with NVIDIA GPUs where tearing can be observed even when vertical sync is enabled. NVIDIA is aware of the issue and it will be fixed in the future through a driver update.
* Please file any bugs with the Vulkan version at https://github.com/ValveSoftware/Dota-2-Vulkan/issues/
6.87d: -- * Doom cooldown increased from 125 to 140 * Armlet health drain increased from 40 to 45 per second * Sun Ray cooldown increased from 20 to 26 * Beastmaster Boar Attack Damage reduced from 15/30/45/60 to 10/25/40/55 * Call of the Wild Hawk/Boar manacost increased from 15 to 25 * Rolling Boulder slow duration reduced from 2 to 1.4/1.6/1.8/2.0 * Lion's base intelligence reduced by 2 * Track self bonus gold reduced from 200/275/350 to 170/260/350
- Fixed a server problem which occasionally delayed recording match results and quest completion. - Fixed animations on Shadow Shaman's and Venomancer's wards. - Fixed a rare case where Winter Wyvern would not get kill credit with Winter's Curse. - The Clearcut Challenger Helper is rate limited to reasonable human values on the server and always has been. Excessive scripting does not contribute to the overall total.
Added the ability to cut down trees while matchmaking - counting towards the community goal. The Miss You More Quest in the Path of the Rogue has been changed to: Purchase Solar Crest before the game timer reaches 22:00 / 18:00 / 14:00. The Pure Magic Quest in the Path of the Spellbinder has had the time duration for achieving the max count of damage instances increased from 5 to 10 seconds. Fixed many outdated Aghanim's Scepter Upgrade tooltips. New Section added to Battle Pass Rewards page to track Level Up Rewards Improved ward targeting at the ward spot above Roshan. Starting with the next voting round, arcana vote results will be hidden while in calibration until enough votes have been made. River vials now last 15 minutes. You can now override an existing river vial with a stronger one. River vials get consumed only on expiration if they lasted the full 15 minutes. (They do not get consumed if they are overriden by a stronger vial) Fixed Weekly challenge achievements' Level 2 and Level 3 progress bar. Fixed some sounds playing at the map origin instead of at cast position Fixed recent regressions in some custom game script APIs. Allow -cursor_scale_percent to scale the cursor smaller than the Windows cursor size