Product Update - Valve
Release Notes for 4/26/2013
[ OPERATION PAYBACK ]
- Uploaded Operation Payback, a Classic Casual map group made up of seven top-rated Workshop maps on official servers
- Allowed players to invite friends to play OP even if they havent purchased
- Added upgradeable challenge coin, viewable in avatar, that progresses from bronze to silver to gold with play
[ RADAR ]
- Spectators' radar was replaced with a minimap, allowing for better orientation and action-following without resorting to the overview.
- When playing competitive or with sv_competitive_official_5v5 set, the minimap will show player hotkey values like the overview map does.
- Added convar cl_radar_always_centered ( default 1 ) then when set to 0 makes more efficient use of the radar at the expense of moving the POV away from the center.
- Added 2 options to the radar, allowing players to change the scale and orientation. These are exposed in the Game Settings menu, or directly with the cl_radar_scale ( default 0.7 ) and cl_radar_rotate ( default 1 ) convars, respectively.
- Added convar cl_radar_icon_scale_min ( default 0.6 ) that allows radar icons to be kept large when the scale is reduced.
- Moved the planted bomb icon from below the radar to the timer.
- Fixed radar showing above or below on a player when spectating them from chase.
[ CS:GO PLAYER PROFILE ]
- All players can now view other players medals/coins on the in-game Player Profile page.
- Friends can now view your wins and Skill Group on your in-game Player Profile page.
- You can now view a Player's Profile page by hitting Z (the Command Radio Message key) when spectating that player.
- Added a shortcut to view a friend's CS:GO Player Profile page from the main menu friends list.
[ MISC ]
- Added "Disable Autogenerated DM Spawns?" to info_map_parameters entity that allows mapper to specify that no dm spawns should be autogenerated and will be mapper-placed instead.
- Added more options for map filtering in server browser:
-The default map filter now performs substring matching. (dust will find de_dust2_se, cs_dustyhouse, workshop or fastdl versions of maps, etc.)
-A single slash will search for a prefix in the base map name. (/cs will search for all hostage rescue maps)
-An asterisk will search for a map name suffix. (*_se will search for any map ending in "_se")
-A double slash will search for an exact map name prefix. (///125488374/ will search for the official workshop de_dust2_se. ///official will search for all official workshop non-se maps)
- Added support for official cs_militia map workshop id 133256570 to be played as part of dedicated servers workshop collection mapcycle.