Hi guys. I'm really excited to announce the development of Beat Hazard Ultra:
Due out in Q2 2011, Beat Hazard Ultra will take Beat Hazard to the next level.
- Online Play
Play with friends Co-op or Head to Head
- More Bosses
Including: Serpent, Mob...
- More Enemies
Including: Reaper, Stalker...
- More Power Ups
Including: Wingmen, Subvert...
- More Game Modes
Including: Boss Rush, Invaders...
- And of course more music driven eye bleeding action
- Available on PSN, PC and iMac, Q2 2011
- On Steam, Ultra will be available as a $5 DLC upgrade to Beat Hazard.
Here's a sneak preview of the all new Serpent Boss:
<a href='/3/post/2010/10/beat-hazard-ultra-the-serpent-boss.html' id='blog-title-link' class='blog-link'>Beat Hazard Ultra: The Serpent Boss</a>
HI guys, the new update is live. Here's the goodies:
* Added support for generic game pads (Thanks to Logitech for the code & support)
* Added .mp4 file extension for iTunes support
* Added 'noRumble' preference command - Disables vibration
* Added 'oldMouseMode' preference command - For player having issues with mouse movement
* Added 'noVsync' preference command - Turns Vsync off at start up, for players with low frame rates
* Added 'noWarningSound' preference command - Disables boss warning siren
A new update is out! This has local Co-op play and iTunes DLC. Check it out:
- Added iTunes/m4a/aac support via DLC (This is to cover the acc licensing costs)
- Added Two Player Mode: Co-Op. Cooperate with a friend to complete a track
- Added Two Player Mode: Head to Head. Gloves off! Who can get the highest score?
- Added Suicidal Difficulty
- Improved auto gain for quieter songs
- Added Preference file see here for details: http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1276610 - Added Preference file command to turn off News Feed
- Added Preference file command to keep music volume at a constant level
- Added Preference file command to allow custom screen resolutions
- Added AZERTY key mappings
- 'Space' or 'Xbox X' now skips a track in Chill Out Mode
- Fixed preview play for folders with +50 tracks
- Fixed mouse limit problem
- Fixed Superbomb fired on button press (not button release)