Български (Bulgarian) čeština (Czech) Dansk (Danish) Nederlands (Dutch) Suomi (Finnish) Français (French) Ελληνικά (Greek) Deutsch (German) Magyar (Hungarian) Italiano (Italian) 日本語 (Japanese) 한국어 (Korean) Norsk (Norwegian) Polski (Polish) Português (Portuguese) Português-Brasil (Portuguese-Brazil) Русский (Russian) Română (Romanian) 简体中文 (Simplified Chinese) Español (Spanish) Svenska (Swedish) 繁體中文 (Traditional Chinese) ไทย (Thai) Türkçe (Turkish) Українська (Ukrainian) Help us translate Steam
Posts in "Product Updates" channel about:
Nov 29, 2010
Product Update - Valve
Updates to Ion Assault have been released. The updates will be applied automatically when your Steam client is restarted. The major changes include:
- Added Support for X-Input compatible Controllers
- Player can control ship using Cursor Keys in addition to WASD
- Volume Control for Sound Effects now works correctly
- Fixed Bug that caused players to lose progress after Game Over. The game now forces to save immediately after unlocking a new sector.
- Fixed Bug that caused the game to minimize when clicking the top left corner while in full screen mode.