Български (Bulgarian) čeština (Czech) Dansk (Danish) Nederlands (Dutch) Suomi (Finnish) Français (French) Ελληνικά (Greek) Deutsch (German) Magyar (Hungarian) Italiano (Italian) 日本語 (Japanese) 한국어 (Korean) Norsk (Norwegian) Polski (Polish) Português (Portuguese) Português-Brasil (Portuguese-Brazil) Русский (Russian) Română (Romanian) 简体中文 (Simplified Chinese) Español (Spanish) Svenska (Swedish) 繁體中文 (Traditional Chinese) ไทย (Thai) Türkçe (Turkish) Українська (Ukrainian) Help us translate Steam
Posts in "Product Updates" channel about:
Dungeon Siege III + Prima Official Strategy Guide
Jul 8, 2011
Product Update - Valve
Updates to Dungeon Siege III have been released. The updates will be applied automatically when your Steam client is restarted. The major changes include:
Dungeon Siege III
Dungeon Siege III
- Keybinding has now been implemented into Dungeon Siege III
- Added two new controls that will allow the players to move left or right. This is included on the keybinding screen.
- Fixes an issue where the gamepad would default to on, even if you have no gamepad plugged in.
- Fixed an issue in Multiplayer where if either the host or the client is using a gamepad and are playing with someone who is using the mouse/keyboard, the host hangs when switching to the ending cutscene.
- Fixed an issue with certain graphic cards where it would occasionally display large black pixels in the middle of the screen.
- Fixed a potential crash when players try to reconnect after disconnecting during a conversation.
- We've implemented a fix that will revert the A/D reversed issue for people that are still reporting this issue.
- Fixed a potential crash when players would join a Multiplayer game in a certain order.