Nov 30, 2010
Product Update - Valve
Updates to Puzzle Agent have been released. The updates will be applied automatically when your Steam client is restarted. The major changes include:
- Render Layer Issues on NVidia 400 Series Video Cards Fixes the graphics bug that blocked players at the first snowmobile puzzle.
- Text Not Displaying on Non-English OS: Fixes issue that caused all in-game text to disappear if the game was running on an OS set to any language but English.
- Two puzzles— Maw of Madness and Hydraulic Headache had additional rules text added that clarifies the requirements of the puzzles.
- Room Key Confusion: In the original version, the NINE text was much bigger and vertically-oriented. In this updated version it appears smaller, and is horizontal. The essence of the puzzle is still the same, but the changes make it more straightforward to figure out.
- Cut Your Losses: In the original version, the goal was to draw a line connecting all the players that intersected with every pane of glass. In the updated version, the goal is identical to the first football puzzle: Draw a line connecting all the players that avoids every pane of glass.