Fragment Fanshot Friday wants your screenshots![/h1]
We've started a new campaign on our Facebook and Twitter pages where we choose the best screenshots sent to us each week, and share them! There are prizes for winning that include some pretty cool Fire Fighting and Rescue related merchandise, and potentially even Steam codes. The prizes are subject to change, but there are definitely prizes.
To enter, send us a Screenshot on Facebook, Twitter, or post it here in our Steam community. If you are a minor, you must have parental permission! You agree to let us use your image/screenshot, and name when announcing a winner. If you enter, by submitting a screenshot on Steam, look for the announcement on Facebook or Twitter. Only 1 entry per person, per week, please!
Like our Facebook page and share this picture to win a Steam code to use or give away!
Three people who like our Facebook page and share this picture: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=49419571736 2885&set=a.227416074040852.50176.227404564042003&type=1&theater will be randomly selected to win a Steam code for Rescue:Everyday Heroes to use, or give away to a friend!
- Units cannot get stuck under vehicles anymore
- Fixed instances of units passing through static obstacles
- Fixed instances where characters could end up stuck inside a building after exiting their vehicle
- Fixed vehicles tipping over on some collisions
- Fixed characters spawning in the center of the vehicles on the highway map
- Fixed instances of flying facades in freeplay
- Fixed floating cars and other objects on building roofs in the urban map
- Pathing updates: Player units will now circle around stationary player vehicles
- Added Right-Shift as multiselection key
- Balanced the Water Tender extinguishing efficiency and its water tank size
- All dispatched vehicles' selection cards are now shown in GUI
- Dispatched vehicles can be selected using F1-F4 keys. Pressing F1-F4 button again locks camera to the selected vehicle
- A proper message is shown when there are no high scores yet
Put on your boots blackened by soot, assemble your team for the mission and head to the site of emergency.
In this realistic mixture of simulation, management and RTS game you take part in exciting firefighting and rescue missions as the head of fire department, assemble your force and gradually develop your station.During complex missions where decisions over life and death are often made, you will get to know what it means to be a true hero of everyday life.
Recruit personnel with different backgrounds for your US rescue crew, e.g. firefighters and paramedics. You can also purchase new vehicles such as variety of fire engines and ambulances and furnish your fire station by buying various props, e.g. office desks, training materials, gym machines etc. Your team must work together to extinguish fires and neutralize fire sources in real-time by using extinguishers, fire hoses and even foam cannons. Use the cutting device to rescue and recover trapped people from crashed vehicles, assess their condition and render treatment. Each completed mission earns you money that you may invest in the development of your fire station, hiring new personnel for your rescue crew and purchasing additional rescue vehicles. Distribute different station duties such as vehicle maintenance, cooking and cleaning to your crew. Keep up their morale by providing them with free time options. Gain experience and gradually face greater emergencies!