- On top of the rare part you can win in the tournament you also win bits!
4th place: 64 bits
3rd place: 128 bits
2nd place: 256 bits
1st place: 512 bits + rare part
- Added an achievement for winning all the rare parts in the tournament.
- Added some big price drops in the shop again.
- Fixed some other minor things you probably won't notice.
- We decided the halloween headless horseless duo won't dissappear after the halloween event. So you can still fight them for extra bits.
- Find and defeat the Headless-Horseless Duo for some bonus bits!
Fixes: - The parts, colors, bits and progress you got before playing the game on Steam will now be merged with your game on Steam.
- Bit pick up frame drop fixed.
- Tournament starting lives are always 3 now.
- Game doesn't crash anymore when pausing the game in the reward screen after defeating a boss.
- The "Part Collector!" achievement is now achievable! (Will also trigger if you already collected all the parts.
- The "I believe I can jump" achievement triggers correctly now.
- Minor fixes.
Megabyte Punch is a fighting/beat em up game in which you build your own fighter!
As you travel through different environments, you battle other creatures to get their parts. Parts have their own powers and bonuses, like gun arms for a shoot ability or powerful hips for a devastating pelvic thrust attack. Then, using the abilities of your customized fighter, you can compete in the tournament or battle against other players in a destructible arena.