We have a maintenance schedule today.
May 12 23:00 PST – May 13 01:00 PST
Bug fixes and changes
Match size change
- 1vs1 match is no longer supported. Only 2vs2 and 4vs4 are available.
We reduced cost of purchasing Wayne from 50,000 gold to 10,000.
- We will refund 40,000 gold if you have already purchased him at 50,000.
Flame damage (debuff) now damages on AP instead of HP.
- Damages HP when AP is 0.
- Added 10% armor penetration to weapons that deal flame damage.
Skill balance changes
- Previous: Ivan cloaks 3 seconds after hanging himself on a wall.
- Now: Ivan cloaks 3 seconds after hanging himself on a wall. Cloaking consumes ZP every second.
- Previous: The last bullet of Ivan’s sniper rifle always deals critical damage
- Now: The last bullet of Ivan’s sniper rifle and the last 3 bullets of Ivan’s SMG always deal critical damage only when Ivan has max. ZP.
- Melee weapon now is not affected by Lucky Bullet.
- Previous: Constant 5% critical hit chance bonus on melee attack.
- Now: 10% critical hit chance bonus on melee attack only when she has max ZP.
- Skill description now shows the right amount of attack damage bonus which is 50% instead of 150%.
- Previous: Weapon swap delay is increased by 30% (swap animation was much quicker than what was intended)
- Now: Elena rapidly swaps her weapons without delay when she has max ZP.
- Reduced cooldown time from 7 seconds to 5 seconds. Increased base skill radius by 1 meter.
- Previous: Attack radius is increased by 2 meters.
- Now: Attack radius is increased by 2 meters only when Max has max ZP.
Wayne There is no change on Wayne’s skills.
The game servers will be closed during the maintenance.
We’re sorry about the down-time and will do our best to reopen the game servers as soon as possible.
Since the last update, lots of players have reported about a couple of major issues; player nickname getting changed, character level progress getting reset
If you experienced either of the above issues, please send us a report email with following subject format. For those who have already sent us reports, please report to us again in this format. Please send us all reports regarding these issues by May 12.
We will check and review your character information, then compensate the damage in timely manner.
Please understand that it would be hard for us to restore your data if your report comes in later than May 12 or comes in with incorrect format.
We apologize about the inconvenience and will do our best to restore everything back to normal as soon as possible.