We just updated Ittle Dew with a completely new, spooky dungeon - called Compst Crypt! It has all-new enemies, graphics and an Achievement. This update is free and permanent for all buyers.
We're also including a bunch of bugfixes!
- Game no longer slows down when the FPS drops below 60, nor speeds up when above 60
- Itan boss fight should crash less (hopefully not at all)
- Game should no longer freeze if the ghost catches Ittle at just the wrong point
- Pressing unexpected buttons does not cause Ittle to move
- Input remapping names are more descriptive
- All new dungeon: Compost Crypt
- Two new enemies: Rotnip and Carcactus
- New Achievement: Compost Crypt Completed
Thought you might be interested in some of the coming updates for Ittle Dew!
First up will be an update focused on gamepads and Big Screen. We'll separate the settings splash from the game so that you can go into fullscreen right from Steam. We'll also be fixing some reported input problems and possibly add more supported gamepads.
After that is Workshop. We'll be touching up our internal Level Editor for public use, and let players create and download custom dungeons through Steam.
Further down the line we'll start talking about expansions and new adventures for Ittle & Co too!
Since 1.0.3 focused on OSX and Linux, it didn't really bring any substantial updates to Windows. And when we heared that some players experienced problems with the new patch on Windows, we decided to roll it back to 1.0.2.
Work has already begun on 1.0.4, and it will focus on better gamepad support and Big Screen - and of course fix the bugs introduced in 1.0.3.
Ittle Dew is Now Available for Mac & Linux on Steam!
Adventuress Ittle Dew and her sidekick Tippsie crash onto a strange island, filled with loot and mysterious inhabitants. It quickly dawns on the duo that this might become their biggest adventure yet. Ittle Dew boils down the classic adventure formula until there is only fun left. Experience devious puzzles, timeless gameplay and lots of exploration!