In the year 2299, an interstellar war rages on. In a bid to save Earth from destruction, you must take control of the Strike Suit a revolutionary fighter craft with the ability to transform into a lethal suit of space armor. Immerse yourself in massive fleet battles where your dog-fighting skills will directly affect the fate of the cosmos.
As an added bonus Strike Suit Zero - Director's Cut is 85% off to owners of Strike Suit Zero on Steam. Log in to Steam to see your limited time special offer.
Adventurous Mod-Makers can now take the Strike Suit Toolset, for a spin... Use the Strike Suit Toolset to create your own ships, weapons and missions for Strike Suit or break away entirely and make brand new games!
Five battles. Five heroes. The history of the mysterious Black Fleet revealed.
The war is over, but your training is just beginning. Enter the U.N.E. Training simulator and relive five heroic moments from the U.N.E./Colonial War. A new A.I. - Control V2.0 - has been assigned to the simulator and recreated five missions that explore the origins of the Colonial Black Fleet that will push your skills to the limit.
Please be aware that new A.I.'s are prone to malfunction and we cannot be held responsible for the accuracy or safety of the simulations....
- Added a new “Continue” feature to the game. If you choose “End Game” from the pause menu, or otherwise leave mid-round (including crashing out), you will be able to continue your game from the Round Select menu (the round you last reached will be marked). Your credits, points and pilot upgrades will remain intact, however making use of this feature disables posting to the online leaderboards for that playthrough.
- Fixed missiles occasionally getting stuck in the world between rounds
- Fixed some gamepads causing the game to hang on start up
- Fixed Direct X not being installed properly when launching the game for the first time from Steam (could cause a crash on startup)
- Fixed “Infinite Arsenal” achievement not always unlocking properly
- Fixed “Elite Pilots” achievement unlocking under the wrong conditions
It recently came to our attention that the latest version of Direct X was not being installed automatically when installing Strike Suit Infinity from Steam. This will have caused some users to be unable to start the game. The problem has now been resolved, however you may have to reinstall the game (or manually download and install the latest version of Direct X for your operating system) for the game to work.
If you have any other issues running the game, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with a full DXDIAG output. Please state that you're emailing about Strike Suit Infinity, and also ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements as detailed on the Strike Suit Infinity store page. We plan to roll out a patch later this week that will fix some existing issues.
Ok, cadet. This is it. All your training has brought you to this point - you are here for one reason only: to be the best.
Strike Suit Infinity is a frantic high score chaser where your skill is the only thing that matters. Whatever combat experience you have had so far is considered irrelevant. There is no end to the enemies you will face. There is no winning. There is only the fight for survival.
Take to the cockpit of one of three Strike Suits, engaging waves of enemies, building your multiplier and putting as many points on the board as possible. Youll need to use your head, though. In between rounds, use credits to purchase upgrades and reinforcements, maximizing your potential in the next round. The longer you can stay alive, the bigger your score, and the higher up the leaderboard youll find yourself.
Engage intelligent enemy fighters and take on colossal capital ships, exploiting weak points in their super-structure to blow them apart piece by piece. Upgrade your Strike Suit and customize your weapon load-outs to tailor combat to your tastes. Take advantage of three very different Strike Suits to experience dogfighting action as youve never seen it before.