- Added new highlights.
- Several crash to desktop fixes.
- Fixed occasional crash on game boot.
- Crash fix when returning to the team shop.
- Valve Anti-Cheat turned on.
- Fixed estimated laps of fuel occasionally being wrong under caution.
- Fixed taking screenshots resulting in a soft lock.
- Taking screenshots in photo mode no longer shows the details dialogue twice.
- Improvements to rear view mirror.
- Mouse input correct when running full screen.
- Cautions now show more footage from the start of the incident.
- Fixed highlights and Head to Head events.
- Re-balanced highlights.
- When applying a setup, the interface defaults to the currently applied set up.
- Laps lead is displayed on the results screen.
- Skill rating now displays correctly on the results screen.
- Reduced full lap amount on Phoenix.
- Moving or resizing the window no longer stalls the game.
- Improved tyre damage model.
- Improved damage area calculation.
- Overall damage system re-balanced.
- AI will now DNF.
- Improvements to AI tire wear on all tracks.
- AI practice and Qualifying times improved.
- AI improvements across all tracks.
- Improved AI cornering on road courses.
- AI balancing on all tracks.
- AI improvements on pit entry and exit on most tracks, better entry and exit awareness.
- AI overtaking fixes, more movement should be seen in pack racing, cars detect and pass those that are pitting and can trigger a faster overtake mid corner where necessary.
- Fix for the entire AI field pitting on tracks using high fuel or tire wear rates with back to back cautions.
- Improvements to AI lap times with reduced brake checking in Turns.
- Added No Collision races.
- Fixed crash when the host left the race.
- Fixed track detail card in the lobby not always showing correct data when first entering.
- Improvements to sync on pace lap under caution when online.
- Steam server list support.
- Fixed opponent drivers using the wrong suits in multiplayer.
- Fix for ghosting occurring incorrectly on pace lap under caution when online.
- Display a message in the lobby interface when synchronising is occurring.
- General improvements to car motions on the track & racing at a close distance.
- Vote to Ghost in multiplayer games, excluding private.
- Fixed issues with host migration.
- Fixed DNF's appearing at the top of the results table.
- Invites can be accepted when in single player game.
- Fixed lap amounts on Atlanta Night, Charlotte Day, Darlington Day, Kentucky Day and Richmond Day.
- Improvements to single file cautions in mulitplayer.
- Improved rolling starts in multiplayer
- Fixed occasional strange button names when using multiple devices.
- Steering sensitivity working as expected, may need user to change to get preferred feel.
- Fixed force feedback issues when using multiple devices.
- Added steering linearity option for all controller types.
- ECCI wheel support.
- Added clutch deadzone settings.
- Fixed missing layer images in the paint shop.
- Hang changing focus while in paint shop fixed.
- Camera controls correct after saving in paint shop.
- Ctrl+S will quick save the paint scheme you are currently editing in the paint shop.
Get behind the wheel of the most powerful stock cars in the world as NASCAR® The Game™: 2013 has fully launched on Windows PC.
Leading independent racing game developer Eutechnyx today announced that NASCAR® The Game™: 2013 has fully launched on Windows PC. NASCAR® The Game™: 2013 allows players and diehard NASCAR fans everywhere, to take to the track and race against the world’s most elite competition. The game features the top drivers, teams, and Gen 6 cars from the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series.
See more at the official NASCAR® The Game™ website.
Added - VAC anti cheat system.
- 3 new highlights packages. Daytona, Kentucky and New Hampshire.
- Player name now appears on windscreen of career car.
Updated - Paint booth interface.
- Fuel and Tyre wear can now be set independently.
- Laps led added to results screen.
- Ghosting of cars now takes into consideration distance from player.
- Voice chat now has a default key assigned.
- High Texture quality now only gives the player high resolution liveries, Ultra gives all cars high resolution liveries.
- Audio mix for speech changed.
Fixed - Changes to sponsors that require consecutive wins.
- Tutorial fix to use 2013 cars.
- Invalid lap time penalties on Sonoma.
- Tyre blowouts have an increased detrimental effect to handling.
- Pitstop repairs now actually repair.
- Headlight and taillight numbers fixed across all texture qualities.
- Able to join a multiplayer game from an invite before pressing start.
Controllers - CSR wheel and CSPv2 pedals working.
- Allow gears to be assigned, allowing separate shifters to be used.
- Fix for Microsoft Sidewinder FFB causing a drop in framerate.
AI - AI balancing across all tracks.
- Fix for AI weakening as a race progresses.
Multiplayer - Improved the collisions in the caution replays.
Crashes - Fixed occasional crash on returning to race shop.
- Fixed specific crash on swapping controllers and reassigning buttons.
Client - Several crash fixes have been implemented.
- Fix for crash issue when sometimes entering\leaving the vinyl shop.
- Fix for game crash before ‘Press Start’.
AI - Improved AI pack racing.
- AI improvements on Road courses and Ovals.
Audio - Push to Talk fix.
- General fixes.
Setup\Config - Added extra graphics settings for lower spec machines.
Controllers - Option added to restore default configuration.
- Improved Xbox360 pad support.
- Added or updated support for the following controllers and many more not listed:
- Logitech G25 and G27 with H shifter.
- G27 Gear indicator implemented.
- Fanatec Porsche, CSR, Clubsport and Elite and H Shifter.
- MOMO wheel.
- Thrustmaster 430, 458, Universal Challenge, Ferrari GT, T500RS, Race Leader and RGT.
- Driving Force and Driving Force Pro and Driving Force Pro GT.
- Various Trust 5 in 1 wheels.
*It would be best for anyone using these controllers to use the default reset option, then re-assign after this.
Tuning -Ability to import and export tuning setups.
Paint Booth - Decals can't be placed/moved off the canvas.
- Window surrounds no longer get painted.
- Importing schemes improved.
General - Shark fin on GEN6 cars are now transparent.
- More realistic GEN6 aero values.
- AI balance for GEN6 cars.
- Lap time fixes.
- Photo export to Steam.
- Payouts for events fixed.
- Added extra highlights package.
- Fix for collisions sometimes causing cars to launch into air.
- Updated shootout in career to reflect changes for 2013 season.
- Changes to controls in the paintbooth.
- Fixed shootout in Season Mode when using Tony Stewart.
- Fix for negative version of screen sometimes manifesting.
- Some livery fixes.