The steam trading card for Aarklash: Legacy are now available !
You can unlock 7 cards, 6 badges, 5 backgrounds and 6 emoticons, and also some Steam Coupons for some other awesome Steam games!
Play Aarklash:Legacy to unlock this exclusive content for your steam account and customize your profile.
A new patch reducing the easy mode difficulty that a lot of players were waiting for is online.
In this mode, the ennemies now deal less damage and your heroes are more powerful. If you are one of those who thought that the game was way too hard, this patch is for you, it makes the adventure more accessible.
It is now just over 5 months since we released Aarklash: Legacy. Thanks to your support, several new updates have been added.
The game now supports German, Russian and Spanish languages! A demo version has also been created so everyone can try the game before making his choice.
To celebrate this occasion, Aarklash: Legacy has a 60% discount during all the week! If you like old school tactical RPG and real chalenges, this is for you!!
Plunge into the war torn universe of Confrontation and join our fellow team of mercenaries!
We're happy to announce that Aarklash: Legacy now supports Russian and Spanish languages!
The interface and subtiltes of the game have been fully translated to theses languages, so russian and spanish speakers can fully benefit from the game experience.
It seems that we have a problem with our Demo version on Steam. The people who buy the game after playing the demo are stucked in map 02.
We are working on it and it will be fixed very quick for the future buyers. If you already have that problem you can create a ticket on our support (https://support.cyanide-studio.com/) with your last save attached. We will fix your save so you can play the rest of the game.
If you restart the game at the begining after playing the demo, it should be OK.
We're very sorry for the inconvenience, we'll keep you updated as soon as possible.
The game will be updated tomorrow (04/10) ! Here's the changelog for the patch :
- Fix Frinz's sniper projectil size to prevent it to hit a unit behind him
- Fix some french and english little mistakes
- Change one patrol waypoint in the Acheron cemetery to prevent them to engage the player's group while he was still in the previous fight.
- Fix a bug that can make game crash if the player try to launch skill 3 or 4 of a new unlock caracter in pause just after the unlocking cinematics.
- Fix a bug where Lockshy can be stuck in the goldmonger hall after the first encounter.
- Fix ui scaling on multi-monitor setup
- Change automatic reaction icon in the planified action bar
- Fix crash when closing the game (especially during loading)
- Fix a rare crash when a unit get provoked
- Change Motcha advantage desciption to be more accurate
- Reduce the ennemy number in the bone arena when facing the necromancer
Since the release of Aarklash:Legacy 4 days ago, we saw a lot of positive feedbacks on the Steam Community Hub. It is a pleasure for us to read all your comments and to see that a lot of people like the game!
All the team is looking carrefully at the community hub and watching all the videos and streams you post. It gives us lessons on what has and has not worked and even gives us ideas for the future.
In Aarklash: Legacy take command of a mercenary squad in search of truth and guide it through countless battles.
Welcome to Aarklash, a land of chaos where incessant battles between the forces of Light, Destiny and Darkness have lasted since the beginning of time. At the heart of this conflict, a group of mercenaries, wrongly accused of crimes against the Lion of Alahan, is being hunted down. Convinced that they are in the right, and intent on fighting their enemies to the bitter end, they will set forth on an epic adventure where they will discover dark secrets. A path strewn with obstacles and many unfriendly characters awaits them. Go into battle and fight for your life! Your actions will determine the destiny of Aarklash…