We have decided to put Blood Bowl: Star Coach on stand-by for the moment. We believe that for many reasons, the game wouldn't meet your expectations.
Thank you for being so many to try the game and give us your feedbacks.
Our team is now focusing on other great Blood Bowl projects, including Blood Bowl 2!!
We updated the Beta last friday, here's the changelog :
- Add bigguy upgrade bug (can buy 3 bg max)
- fix redirection messages
- Change Save tactic button color (state disable)
- Fix scrolling On strategies before match
- Fix text errors
- Fix DeathRoller
- Added "No Hands" skill
- Add team_slot +1 upgrade
- Update Interception rate + add Stat
- Update RedCard (remove player for x turn in match => only one player by turn)
- Add DirtyPlayer working
- Various bug fixes
The patch required the teams and accounts to be wiped.
We want to apologise for the inconvenience. We are working on a solution to retrieve your accounts.
A new update of the Beta is now live on the Early Access!
Here is the changelog :
- Fix : ball's FX
- Fix : some animations issues
- Fix : missing 3D meshs
- Fix : inverted team's score
- Fix : various crash during and after watching a replay
- GUI : Added scroll list sliders
- Replay : no more touchdown animation
- Replay : top view only
Create your team and set your own match tactics to destroy your opponent in a fantasy, ultra-violent version of American football!
Based on Games Workshop's fantasy football game world, Blood Bowl: Star Coach is a tactical multiplayer team-building game. Dwarfs, elves, humans, and other foul creatures are back and, once more, they are determined to grind each other into the turf!
Create your own Blood Bowl team (choosing from different races and players) and develop the offensive and defensive playbook. Challenge other coaches and choose the strategy that best fits your opponent. The basics of this violent sport are simple: two teams, one ball. The team that carries the ball into the opponent's end zone scores a touchdown, and the team with the most touchdowns at the end of the game is the winner. But, as with the original Blood Bowl, no holds barred violence and dirty tricks are allowed!