We’re super excited to announce that Worms W.M.D and Strength of the Sword Ultimate will both be playable this week at EGX Rezzed 2016!
Check out Worms W.M.D at EGX Rezzed to challenge your friends to some crazy multiplayer fun. You can be sneaky and hide out in buildings, use mounted guns, and get around in a range of different vehicles. You’ll be able to get your hands on the game at Microsoft’s booth!
Strength of the Sword Ultimate is a fighting game combined with a BRAWLER! With a huge sword rocket launcher and a FLAMETHROWER! Head over to Sony’s area to fight the toughest bosses you’ll find on the show floor!
We’ll even have a special competition for those coming to the show on Saturday (more news soon!).
The Worms are no stranger to war, but the time has come for them to take to the toughest battlefield of all. The battlefield of love.
Become a lover, not a fighter in the newest addition to the Worm franchise. After a near death experience being injured on the front lines by Banana Bomb shrapnel you wake up in hospital, Granny looking down on you. A sudden realisation courses through you as you realise there’s more to life that war.
Set out into Wormville and get your wiggle on as you begin your search for a soulmate. Meet the locals, flirt, date and take on love rivals as you journey your romantic quest. Will you achieve romance, or be a dating Armageddon? Find out in Worms: Dating revolution.
Featuring exciting features you’ll love such as:
• Be the Worm - Create and customize your own unique Worm from over 1 Million variations, no two Worms the same!
• Woo your love interests in blistering 60fps 1080p!
• Multiple endings with a branching story, you’ll want to come back for more.
• Variety is the spice of life - Date Worms, Super Sheep, Bazookas and even the mythical Concrete Donkey
• Local & Online Multiplayer – Compete with your friends and strangers to become the ultimate Love Guru invertebrate.
• Love has no boundaries – Cross Platform play enabled!
Coming to Xbox One, PlayStation 4, PC, Mobile and Virtual Boy on 1st April 2017!
Whilst you’ve been busy waging war against Worm-kind we’ve been coming up with the next instalment of the classic series!
It’s the 21st anniversary of Worms, and Team17 is celebrating it by launching the best version of the game yet! Worms WMD has a new look and new features; delivered by an engine that recreates classic Worms physics and gameplay.
For the first time ever the Worms can drive a host of different vehicles, each of which both help the worms get around the landscape and offer extra fire power. The worms can also hide in buildings; if you enter a building only you and your worms can see the insides of it, your opponent has to follow you in if they want to see exactly where you are. Mounted gun placements offer extra firepower; and a simple crafting system allows the player to tinker with and modify weapons, giving them something to do even when it’s not their turn.
Those intrepid invertebrates return with a vengeance in the much-loved Worms™ Armageddon. Its a whole new can of worms! Its hilarious fun that you can enjoy on your own or with all your friends. Use over 55 weird and wonderful weapons and tools including Earthquake, Freeze and French Sheep Strike as you play through 40+ missions and multiplayer with your friends!
Updates to Worms Armageddon have been released, this will update your game to version 188.8.131.52. The updates will be applied automatically when your Steam client is restarted. The major changes from Deadcode and CyberShadow include:
• Added support for loading WormKit modules. • Added an option to select a graphics API to use. Available options are: 8-bit DirectDraw, 32-bit DirectDraw, Direct3D 7, Direct3D 9 (CPU palette transform), Direct3D 9 (shader palette transform). The Steam overlay is now accessible when using the Direct3D API. • Added options to control vertical synchronization and enable additional assisted vertical synchronization. • The "/open" command can now be used to reopen WormNET games. • Translatable strings have been moved into external text files. Various translations have been updated with user-contributed improvements. • Various other fixes and improvements. A full change log with more details is available in the "Worms Armageddon Update Documentation" file included with the game.
Worms™ Revolution is the latest game in the classic turn-based strategy series to come to the PC, featuring exciting new features and beautiful 3D graphics whilst retaining the classic 2D gameplay that fans love. Choose to play the extensive single player mode which features both campaign and puzzle missions or dive straight into multiplayer warfare via online or local play. For the first time ever see the inclusion of dynamic water, physics objects and worm classes! Customise your experience by choosing what classes you play with, what they look like and even how they speak!
The Worms™ Revolution Season Pass includes access to four brand new DLC Packs (The Level Editor, Funfair Pack, Mars Pack and Medieval Tales) for Worms™ Revolution as they become available. The DLC packs are scheduled to be released following the games launch through December 2012.
Both offers ends October 10th at 10AM Pacific Time.