Hey Guacamaniacs. We've rejigged the setup of the different versions of Guacamelee! here on Steam a little for your convenience. Now...
1. You can get the 'Guacamelee! Complete' bundle, containing Guacamelee! Gold Edition, Super Turbo Championship Edition and the Guacamelee Soundtrack, for $20 USD/CAD. (This replaces the two separate Soundtrack Editions we used to have)
2. Owners of Guac Gold can once again enjoy a loyalty discount, now of 80%, off of their purchase of STCE!
We're celebrating going over 10k Twitter followers by giving away a one of a kind Guacamelee swag bundle! We're offering a Guac t-shirt, postcards, and buttons. PLUS the winner will get the luchador mask we brought to PAX in 2012!
2015 is the year of the goat in the Chinese calendar, and Guacamelee has a goat (magic goat man) in it named Uay Chivo (chivo is Spanish for goat). This contest makes total, complete sense.
A big thank you to everyone who is interested in what we do, especially those of you from the Tales from Space days! We can't wait to share more news about Severed with you. <3
1) Find a real LIVING goat (no lamb chops, goat cheese, goat simulator screenshots, etc...)
2) Take a picture of you (your hand) giving the goat a thumbs up
3) Send the picture to @DrinkBoxStudios on Twitter with the hashtag #YearOfUayChivo
We will select one entrant at random next week, January 15th, and mail them their prize. Anyone can enter. Go find a goat now!
Didn't see the Guacamelee! Super Turbo Championship Edition on sale last week?
Well, due to a configuration problem, the 86%-off loyalty discount offered as part of the Halloween sale was available to some, but not all eligible users. We believe this issue is now fixed, and the discount has been extended for an extra week!
Also: Please note that the Guacamelee! STCE loyalty discount WILL BE DISCONTINUED on November 10th. If you’ve been thinking of upgrading STCE, this week is your last chance to do so at a deeply discounted price.
For the duration of the Halloween sale, Guacamelee! STCE will be on sale at an extra 20% off. This discount will be applied in combination with the existing Guacamelee! Gold-owner loyalty discount of 66%, for a total loyalty discount of 86% for Guac Gold owners.
If you decide to pick up STCE, you may want to check out the 4 player coop beta we just released. More info about that here.
We're excited to announce that as of today you can now purchase Guacamelee! Gold Edition on Steam for Mac and Linux. For those of you that have already purchased the PC version, you should now be able to download the game for these new platforms for free!
Today only - 50% off EVERYTHING! Gorgeous graphics, amazing soundtrack, and rooster uppercuts at a special price!
Offer ends Wednesday at 10AM Pacific Time.
Plus... Valve Themed Skins for EVERYONE! Juan and Tostada sport looks that would make the Team Fortress team proud, and GLaDOS jealous. Pollo Power transforms them into Head Crab and Wheatley, completing the full body makeover. Get them from the Steam WorkshopNOW!
Hi all! A new patch just went live to address some bugs and add some new features to the Guacamelee! Gold Edition.
- Added Extras menu to review previously unlocked cutscenes
- Users can now set voice over options for custom skins in the Skin Editor tool (ie choose between a male or female voice)
- All skins are available to both players now in the costume shop. Associated trophies are possible as either P1 or P2
- Reverted vsync lock fix, as it was causing some different issues for some users
- Fix to low resolution skin preview. Requres skins to be re-built
- Fix to 3 sword skeleton playing spin sound incorrectly
- Fix for wrong leaderboard rank displaying in certain situations (e.g. when beating hard mode)
- Enabled writing of log file, to help us with debugging crash issues. This should appear in C:\Users\<User>\AppData\Local\Temp\system.log.txt