Today only - 50% off EVERYTHING! Gorgeous graphics, amazing soundtrack, and rooster uppercuts at a special price!
Offer ends Wednesday at 10AM Pacific Time.
Plus... Valve Themed Skins for EVERYONE! Juan and Tostada sport looks that would make the Team Fortress team proud, and GLaDOS jealous. Pollo Power transforms them into Head Crab and Wheatley, completing the full body makeover. Get them from the Steam WorkshopNOW!
Hi all! A new patch just went live to address some bugs and add some new features to the Guacamelee! Gold Edition.
- Added Extras menu to review previously unlocked cutscenes
- Users can now set voice over options for custom skins in the Skin Editor tool (ie choose between a male or female voice)
- All skins are available to both players now in the costume shop. Associated trophies are possible as either P1 or P2
- Reverted vsync lock fix, as it was causing some different issues for some users
- Fix to low resolution skin preview. Requres skins to be re-built
- Fix to 3 sword skeleton playing spin sound incorrectly
- Fix for wrong leaderboard rank displaying in certain situations (e.g. when beating hard mode)
- Enabled writing of log file, to help us with debugging crash issues. This should appear in C:\Users\<User>\AppData\Local\Temp\system.log.txt
Hi all, just wanted to let people know that we just released a patch for Guacamelee! Gold Edition to fix some of the issues users have been experiencing. The patch should address the following issues:
- Fix for game running super fast for some players. This was due to vsync of video card overriding the video settings that were selected in the game.
- Fix for infinite hit on spikes at the end of the Xtabay battle
- Fix for player jumping after selecting costume (double detection of button press)
- Fix to inactive players being capable of triggering/canceling sync operations in costume shop
Explore a mystical and mysterious Mexican world, while battling enemies as a powerful Luchador. Guacamelee! is dangerous combination of platformer and fighter, where moves that attack enemies also traverse platforms. Gorgeous graphics, tiny chickens, and rooster uppercuts await.